It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Minister Says Iraqis Take Shea Stadium

page: 1

join
share:
AF1

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Click Here

From Rush:
At approximately 2:29 PM ET on Monday, I reported the latest bulletin from the Iraqi Minister of Information. I announced that while Donald Rumsfeld's briefing was going on, the Iraqi information minister had announced that the brave troops of Iraq have successfully now landed on the U.S. mainland. He subsequently amended his statement to say they'd taken Shea Stadium, home of the Mets.

First reports indicated that the Baghdad brigade has conquered Yankee Stadium in the blizzard, because they knew the opening day game would be cancelled and the stadium would be vacant. According to the Iraqi ministry of information, Iraqi troops conquered the house that Ruth built, before we learned it was really Shea. He added that they were moving down to Broadway, so they could then control all tickets to all the hot Broadway shows by the end of the week.

Well, we got a phone call a bit later in the program from a caller in New Jersey, who reported to us that he called New York's CBS station, Channel 2, to ask them why they were not reporting the Iraqi take-over of the stadium. We also had an irate e-mail informing us that by reporting what the information minister had said, we may have aided Iraqi terrorist sleeper cells inside the United States. Folks, my father always warned me to be careful, because people believe everything I say on the radio. He was right.

I can't believe that someone actually believed him!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey, look at what a pre-emtive strike they took on Cinergy Field! Our lying press told us it was a demolition blast!!

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think people would be happy if they didnt have to watch the Mets play. Its more of a mercy killing

new topics

join