It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN vs U.S. - Zero credibility on both fronts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that we know almost nothing about the real truth behind whether or not IRAN has nuclear capabilities and if they do, why is it an instant justification for an attack?

As a U.S. citizen, I don't believe a single word coming from any government source foreign or domestic, enemy or ally. History proves they can't be trusted. Recent history at that. The media is a complete joke and should be changed to the DHP Dept of Homeland Propaganda.

I simply do not have the ability to wade through all the lies and and slants to get close to what is really happening here. My suspicions are that the U.S. and Israel have wanted this for some time and this is all part of a plan laid out long ago. Will it magically go away or turn into a non event like Korea did the past couple years or is this another Iraq where we could see it coming a mile away and could do nothing to stop it?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

ISRAEL got 200 Nuclear Warheads while IRAN got 1 suspected Nuclear weapon.
Look who is the real Threat?
Your President Obama is STUPID. You Have to Impeach Him ASAP or brought us all into a HELL of WWIII

US citizens are stupid they are tolerating their Corrupt and Warmonger President who had Nero Complex mentality.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I just can't shake the feeling that this is Bush/Iraq all over again. Does anyone else feel that way? Like Ron Paul said, of course Iran wants to develop nuclear weapons, considering who their neighbors are. I don't trust Israel as far as I could throw them, which isn't very far at all, because I don't work out.

I would have to agree that we really don't know. I bet our government, as well as the Israelis, know the answer, which is probably that there aren't any nukes in Iran...Iran is next on the list, so they will tell us whatever they feel they have to, so as not to cause a major uproar.

It has been ten years or so since they last used this excuse, so don't be surprised after we pillage Iran we don't find any nuclear weapons. I know I won't be. Even if they have them, I don't care. If everyone would stay out of their business then we wouldn't have any problems.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Your President Obama is STUPID. You Have to Impeach Him ASAP or brought us all into a HELL of WWIII

US citizens are stupid they are tolerating their Corrupt and Warmonger President who had Nero Complex mentality.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Credibility is not really a factor when you have well over 1,000 nukes.(and those are only the ones we reported)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antioligarchs

Really?? That same exact post was necessary a second time?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Why do I get the feeling that we know almost nothing about the real truth behind whether or not IRAN has nuclear capabilities and if they do, why is it an instant justification for an attack?

As a U.S. citizen, I don't believe a single word coming from any government source foreign or domestic, enemy or ally. History proves they can't be trusted. Recent history at that. The media is a complete joke and should be changed to the DHP Dept of Homeland Propaganda.

I couldn't agree more. If it weren't for sites like this and direct news sources inside other nations and among local populations, we wouldn't really know much of anything going on. The media and governments couldn't report on a perfectly normal sunrise without finding a way to distort it into something unrecognizable these days.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Israel has always been "about to attack Iran". And is always seeking the US's approval. Even Bush denied them. If there really was an NWO plot to start WWIII it could have been done already. And an Israeli attack doesn't mean WWIII if it doesn't escalate.

Believe it when I see it. Financial doom, Comet/Asteroid Doom, WWIII Doom, Solar Doom - it's always just around the corner. It never happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the state of israel has about 7 million people, 3.4 are men and about 1.4 million are of military age.

iran has a population of 70 million muslims. out those 70 million, 22 million are of military age.

there are more people in tehran, just the city than there are israeli's in the entire middle east.

if one israeli soldier stepped foot in iran, they would literally have millions of muslims armed with ieds, rpg's , ak-47's and you name it gunning for them.

not to mention the car bombs and suicide bombers.

israel knows this and america knows this. all they are going to do is launch missiles and plane strikes. and even then they're not even sure they can get past iran's russian and chinese state of the art air defense.

iran will retaliate with their own missiles. both sides will declare victory and it'll be a massive waste of time and life.

and iran will continue on with their secret nuclear program, virtually on schedule.

edit on 6-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You've just offered more information than a year of CNN or Press releases.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Never mind who's side your on. Jews verses Arabs or pick an enemy verses enemy anywhere in the world.

We have been fed so much misinformation from the propaganda machines from all sides, we do't really know who to trust for humanity at ALL. We ALL want to do what we believe is right for the best outcome for "most" parties" involved. Not terrorists,even though they think it's right.

Except when it applies to "pick a country in Africa and genocide."

Gold? Diamonds? Oil? We'll let Uncle Sam decide what's right for humanity.

We're too stoopid to understand justified killings for the sake of our great nation.... and the "chosen" nations that support our agenda through the bought and paid for United Nations by U.S. Businesses and other global corporate enities.

I'm no radical. Just frustrated at what get's pushed as FACT on any war front, only to find out after the damage errrr correction has been implemented.

For the good of the world right? The spin they give is nauseating.

Thanks for the rant.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I took the time to do some research today and it seems the hardliner media are the only ones pushing for war. Haertz, Reuters, Fox, and The Guardian are the only ones constantly covering Iran and beating the War Drums. IF you look at CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AP, BBC, and many many others you will be hard pressed to even find a story on Iran.

All you are seeing is rhetoric and saber rattling. America and the UK is probably breathing down Israel's neck right now over the whole thing, and frankly Netanyahu is no better then GWB. He is a hardliner moron just like Ms. Rice. Pay no attention to the puppets trying to boost there names. I will be surprised if anything more then sanctions happen.

Honestly they have no real proof on Iran. I read the last IAEA report and the main guy even said that he did not have enough evidence to say they did or didn't have weaponized uranium.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by antioligarchs

Really?? That same exact post was necessary a second time?

It's actually the third identical one as there is another in a different thread. He has a habit of going on these little cut/paste rampages. Check out some of those posts if you'd like a laugh. He sure had ol' Beezer fooled in one of them; me, not so much.

Obvious troll is obvious.

*Hey, I got to say it! Ya me.

Oh, yeah. On topic. Neither government has any credibility left. Obama is a tool for the bankers, and Ahmadinejad is spoiling for a fight so as to bring back his Mahdi. They're both scumbags if you ask me. It's pucker time again folks; we're going to war and there isn't a damn thing any of us can do about it.
edit on 11/6/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I like how you approach this, and you're right, we really can't trust either party.
But the reason I trust Iran more is because....

Originally posted by Paschar0
DHP Dept of Homeland Propaganda.

of all the propaganda against them I've seen in the news. EVERY DAY FOR 4 YEARS THERE HAS BEEN A SLAM PIECE ON IRAN.
There was quite a bit of propaganda before WWI in the U.S. But the propaganda against Iran is just absolutely absurd.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antioligarchs

Nice grammar, Einstein.

And haven't you noticed yet, it doesn't matter at $%^&ing all who is president.
We will attack Iran regardless of president.

We are carrying out a mighty plan. The key for the next step is Persia.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

. . .
. . .

I would trust a stable country with stable leadership with 200 nukes over an unstable country with unstable leadership with a suspected nuke.

I also would not trust a country that is filled with people who kill their own exponentially more than the rest of the world kills them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

. . .
. . .

I would trust a stable country with stable leadership with 200 nukes over an unstable country with unstable leadership with a suspected nuke.

I also would not trust a country that is filled with people who kill their own exponentially more than the rest of the world kills them.

We're talking about Israel and Iran. I don't know what two countries you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Then you had better DENY IGNORANCE, and get researching.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

. . .
. . .

First and foremost you might be careful who you put your trust in. Israel isn't all that trustworthy. They bombed our ship in the 6 day war which of course is something not talked about much.

Secondly I had to scoff a bit at the second bit. You do know in America that we have a ungodly high murder ratio... So I would say that whole comment could be associated with America as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Stable country with 200 nukes. China
Unstable country with unstable(mentally) leadership with suspected nukes... Israel

The good ole U.S.A.

Deny ignorance!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join