It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mail from the Lucis Trust

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Like I say, if you want to debate this then make a thread on it. All you have done is try to demonstrate that something in the Bible might be true. I don't deny that some of it might be so why anyone gave you a star for wasting a post I'll never know - perhaps they desperately want you to be right that the Bible is literally true. Unfortunately for them - and you - it just isn't.

edit on 7/11/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

The Bible is clear that THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES

will be SO GREAT and so slick

that WERE IT POSSIBLE,

THE VERY ELECT would be deceived.

To answer your questions:

1. Even the 'nice' critters have been repeatedly caught in lies.

2. 'critters' is as good a collective term as I've come up with for what is highly likely to be fallen angels . . . with some slight possibility that some may be genuinely citizens of distant orbs . . . though scientist Jacques Vallee affirmed that they are all 'merely' evil spiritual critters from a spiritual DIMENSION.

3. That they are all cooperating with, aiding, supporting, meshing, orchestrating, directing, fitting in with the satanic globalist humans toward setting up the satanic global government

IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR GOALS AND VALUES.

4. Satan is characterized as an angel of light. As St Paul said--even if an angel from Heaven come preaching

ANY OTHER GOSPEL--CONSIDER HIM ACCURSED!

5. This era is AT LEAST about DEMONSTRATING the darkness getting darker and the true light getting lighter . . . and that one leads to eternal death and one to eternal light. There are no other choices.

6. Deception will be rife. Only a RELATIONSHIP with the risen Lord Yeshua; King of Kings and Lord of Lords and His Holy Spirit can truly lead to Life everlasting.

ALL ELSE is deception, sham, hokum. farce.

I find it extremely difficult to reply to this post of yours, Bo Xian, and have been staring at my monitor for a full 2 minutes without any reply coming forth.
This is because you speak a totally different language from me, in the literal and non-literal sense.

There are just to many differences that are to massive for me to try and find common ground.

1. I am not bound inside the small space with which religious beliefs fence people in. I am very highly spiritual and stongly live towards God and his creation but I have risen above religious seperations, discriminations and the narrowing of life's full truths.

2. It is difficult for me to enjoy a conversation with someone that brands a specie 'critters' without this person having first hand experience of ALL the alien species in the entire creation. To me that smacks like judgment based on selective hear-say.

3. The conversation on my part is open minded, I will never ever bow down to the negative power, but find it worrying that an association with a name that closely resembles Lucifer appears to have positive intentions. It is very difficult to understand. That is all I am saying about this thread.

4. Your writing voice sounds angry, as if you do not come to this conversation in peace. You should not be upset if others do not have the same views and beliefs as you. The Bible that you profess to use, does it not say:
a. love thy neighbour as thy love yourself (no if or buts attached to that commandment)
b. do not judge lest you be judged?

Life is interesting. Experience the calidoscope of human flavours, colours and perspectives. You do not have to embrace it all, but can peacfully live and let live.

Go well!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
One question I find interesting is the issue of how the "Sixties counter-culture" was introduced...I think this group might be one of them that played a role with shaping "hippie culture" and all that it entailed. I think that was a real watershed for the decline of Western civilization. I think it was engineered by new-agers in high places, too. Maybe these people?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It kinda makes me think, would the great deceiver make himself so obviously known??
Or would he take the wolf in sheeps clothing route?
I detest the negative, it should be destroyed no matter what name you call it,
So what then is in a name?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
how does this thread have 28 flags but it never showed up on the Hot topics list... wild..

edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
One question I find interesting is the issue of how the "Sixties counter-culture" was introduced...I think this group might be one of them that played a role with shaping "hippie culture" and all that it entailed. I think that was a real watershed for the decline of Western civilization. I think it was engineered by new-agers in high places, too. Maybe these people?

If you look at that movement and the OWS agenda, they seem kind of a like no? perhaps the LT is pulling the strings of this latest civil unrest, seems to go along with their ideals...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

There is some information on the "New Age" thing in this thread.

MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

There is so much to understand if you want to get to grips with this subject. There is a strong school of thought that the whole 60's thing was down to the MI5/MI6/CIA. The new age movement was partly a way of spiritually "doping" dissidents (like so many religions before it) but has also been utilised for mind control programs.

However, I am not in the naive school of thought that it is all bad - that is born out of the jealous God and, "Thou shall worship no God but me!" As always, spiritual movements are the targets for manipulation by our ruthless political elite. As always, whether this is evil is in the eye of the beholder.

I am busy later so can't run into any depth right now. If you want to know more U2U me a reminder and I'll give you some pointers This topic deserves at least an entire book but I have been side-tracked by another project for the time being....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You all freaking nuts, I know Lucifer and she ain't all that bad. Though she stole my sandwich once and kicked my dog for no reason, but other then that... ya whatever! shes alright . And I also know God, he can be an asshole a lot of times but gives me free stuff most times, so hes cool. Quit being all judgmental about stuff you don't know squat about. Jesus what a bunch of assumptions you all assuming on.

No really all you nutters, need to make some new religion to believe in and argue about, especially these new world order folks...There like broken clocks, it's the same old # different day with them, bringing light to the world as they fill there pockets... yada, yada, yada. And all you hoity toity christian's, really like whatever! Unless your hot, or offering free cookies I don't want to hear about it, and even then it depends on what kind of cookies.

I would say you all could join my religion, but none of you are cool enough to join..... But suffice to say it's way better then even the best-est and coolest religion on the face of the earth today.... Pastafarian. Yup! way better then Pastafarian even.

So yes Good and Evil do exist, and even Bad exists. And so does God and the Devil, or Lucifer or whatever else you want to call them all. And they all exist in more then just your minds, they exist in all your actions as well.

edit on 8-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That is the thing about the Lucius Trust, it seems whenever you try to have a conversation about world thread pulling 1% ruling secret society... It gets off on religious banter and arguing.. the real problem is that the Lucius Trust believes this crap, not whether it is real or not... Any organization that has the reach and power of this group should be monitored. And I like the fact Mob rule has been polished to consensus governing... on a micro scale yeah that will work... say after the Zombie apocalypse, or when YU55 smashes us too bits with its 1300ft

however as a world governing strategy, bad, bad, imagine if 51% of the planet felt differently on a subject than you do, say whether you could have a child, or open a care clinic that didn't take insurance to get care, or hell they feel good old fashion money isn't good enough and you need to get permission to spend every dime housed on a credit stick....
this isn't about God or the Debil... though the subject of this topic does put facilities away for the "anti-christ" it is about the amount of control that group has and trying to divulge their strategy in the world stage.

This being a conspiracy website, and this group is the epitome of conspiracy, we get into a religious discussion,

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

There does not seem to be much of a conspiracy to me, they just seem like another religious group with agendas and influences on people, really no different then any other such thing in all the ages past....It's the same ol thing again, the dressings change and the name of the things and gods they worship change, but everything else remains pretty much the same.

Aren't all religions out there to convert others to there way, or the way. And aren't they all trying to guide others into salvation or enlightenment or nirvana or whatever.... It's nothing new, and I have nothing against religion or any of it really....But if they start trying to make me wake up in to morning and do all kinds of stupid #, for crazy ass reasons then we gotzz problems...Especially if there being pushy about it.

I looked at this lucis trust and there is not all that much enlightening about it. In fact it just looks like Morya and his idiot followers again trying to put into practice there interpretations, for there particular ends....Really that's what is seems to come down to, interpretations and reinterpretations on the same old story....History.

So yes it has a lot to do with religious banter, and God and the Debil, and power and control over peoples minds, and ways they engage in daily life and daily life's patterns. Basically good and evil and all it's perspectives and interpretations.

The fruits of there labors grows on the tree of there knowledge of good and evil. And there knowledge is lacking, so don't be surprised if things crumble and fall to dust in given time, way before it's time.

So one can say this thread is right on track in the religious bantering department.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
It kinda makes me think, would the great deceiver make himself so obviously known??
Or would he take the wolf in sheeps clothing route?

I detest the negative, it should be destroyed no matter what name you call it,

He's happy to take all routes to his horrific goals.

He plays all sides against the middle.

As doe his globalist shills.

As to names . . . actually, Almighty God inidcates in abundant places that names can be a very big issue, indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

The Bible is clear that THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES

will be SO GREAT and so slick

that WERE IT POSSIBLE,

THE VERY ELECT would be deceived.

To answer your questions:

. . .
6. Deception will be rife. Only a RELATIONSHIP with the risen Lord Yeshua; King of Kings and Lord of Lords and His Holy Spirit can truly lead to Life everlasting.

ALL ELSE is deception, sham, hokum. farce.

I find it extremely difficult to reply to this post of yours, Bo Xian, and have been staring at my monitor for a full 2 minutes without any reply coming forth.

This is because you speak a totally different language from me, in the literal and non-literal sense.

Yeah, well . . . join the club. LOL. Story of my life.

There are just to

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
many differences . . .

Wellllllllllll . . . IF

we are polar opposite perspectives/positions, that would be understandable.

1. I am not bound inside the small space with which religious beliefs fence people in. I am very highly spiritual and stongly live towards God and his creation but I have risen above religious seperations, discriminations and the narrowing of life's full truths.

Doesn't read that way, to me.
Doesn't look that way, to me.
Doesn't sound that way, to me.
Doesn't smell that way, to me.

Please excuse me for hesitating to take your word for it.

BTW, I deplore RELIGION.

However,

An alive, daily, authentic RELATIONSHIP with Yeshuah, the Risen Christ, is worth all I have to offer in return.

2. It is difficult for me to enjoy a conversation with someone that brands a specie 'critters' without this person having first hand experience of ALL the alien species in the entire creation. To me that smacks like judgment based on selective hear-say.

BY THEIR FRUITS, they are known.

They are also known by the company they keep.

They are ALL . . . as much as the evidence speaks to anything . . . in cahoots with the satanic globalists toward setting up, enforcing, maintaining the satanic globaly tyrannical government demanding, requiring worship of satan.

Some may play a conquering role of bad-cop.

Some may play a salvation role of good-cop against the 'baddies.'

They all may play the role of 'assisting us to rise to a higher vibrational plain of existence.'

Whatever . . . the bottom line is the same.

3. The conversation on my part is open minded, I will never ever bow down to the negative power, but find it worrying that an association with a name that closely resembles Lucifer appears to have positive intentions. It is very difficult to understand. That is all I am saying about this thread.

DECEPTION is a major trait of satan. That this would be a point of question or curiosity at all is . . . interesting.

Satan offers thrilling pleasures 'without consequences' all the time.

Nevertheless, the consequences still have a way of catching up with the actors involved.

4. Your writing voice sounds angry, as if you do not come to this conversation in peace.

Actually, my students tend to characterize me as the least angry; slowest to anger, most gracious and peaceful person they've ever met.

However, I can be fiercely intense about topics I'm passionate about. And I deplore satan's death spewing; death spreading habits, methods, plans 100%.

I wouldn't wish such on my worst enemy.

You should not be upset if others do not have the same views and beliefs as you.

That's NOT the issue. Opinions are like . . . noses . . . everyone has one . . . They are welcome to them. I hope most are mosly reality based, however.

The Bible that you profess to use, does it not say:
a. love thy neighbour as thy love yourself (no if or buts attached to that commandment)
b. do not judge lest you be judged?

Certainly . . . AS WELL AS--BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

The fruit of the satanic globalists is lock, stock and barrel identical to their daddy the father of lies and deception.

Life is interesting. Experience the calidoscope of human flavours, colours and perspectives. You do not have to embrace it all, but can peacfully live and let live.

You might be surprised at the breadth of my encompassing perspectives.

However, I'm not going to sit silently by when parents let a child play with a rattlesnake or a cobra.

edit on 9/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: petty obsessive pickiness

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS. It's that time of year again, so here's the freshest mail from Lucis Trust. Seems like they have a lot of things planned for May and June. They are gunning hard for the predicative aspects of 2012, too.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
...and two more pieces from the same envelope:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Any more evidence needed that "spiritism" is "their" religion?

peace and thanks for posting these.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

OMG!!! Paranoid much, the youtube video that you posted has a ton of disinfo! None of these people are Satanists, why would a satanist talk about praying to God in her books, positive meditation, and becoming one with God. Have you read any of Alice Bailey's books? If not I encourage you to read one, you can find her books at most used book stores in the occult section. this is like the christians bashing Harry Potter with out actually reading the books.

Plus the video also states that the swastika symbol is used, but it has a meaning that not many people are aware of and Buddhist monks use the swastika in their temples.

reclaimtheswastika.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

The serpent eating it's tail also has a spiritual meaning:

en.wikipedia.org...

Lucius trust has nothing to do with Lucifer at all, it is Luicius Publishing not Lucifer. The actuial Lucifer was not evil he was an angel of light. Satan is the prince and power of the air and the angel of darkness. Two different angels.

I am also a Thelemite and if you want to bash Crowley without actually researching what he really did be my guest. I am also part of Luicius Trust and i have read several of Alice Bailey books, and none of it is evil. The only evil I see is the ones who made the video without really taking the time to research this material.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I find peoples reactions to this more amusing and interesting then in the trust itself.

Last time I ran across this name, it was through the searching of origins of some strange bible book. Claimed it was put together from many old documents that were left in trust to some family who over long periods of time, had the documents put together as a book or bible...I think it was called the kolbrin bible, and many say it was the perpetrator of the planet x idea or what made it become popular amongst groups that normally would not get into such ideas, I guess that would be your more elites as some of you wish to call them.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I often wonder if and when...if a group that really stands for belief in equality, fairness, peace....if a group for real really stands for such things and is willing to stand against those that keeps demanding we stay separated, stay in our ego pride trips as individual nations and groups, if a group really is here to stand for unity and fairness.....

will we always place them on the cross?

Will we ever, ever, take the stand with such a group?

What will come? We know change must come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join