It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Wells Fargo Announces It's Going Out of Business Due to Transfer Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LOL, just kidding.

That's a headline that hasn't run and won't run when trading day opens tomorrow. By this time next week we'll all have forgot about the latest little Facebook meme.

Please come back at 8AM EST tomorrow to correct me if I'm wrong. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I know I won't be...

Remember, everyone laughs at Harold Camping. Don't be the Harold Camping of finance ...

"WE ARE ON THE EVE OF THE END OF THE CORPORATE BANKOCRACY!"

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

I'm first to Call BS on this one.

They would not announce it until after the doors are closed.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

hilarious

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

and I'm first to point out that you obviously didnt read the post at all....

And secondly, cmon now, didn anyone really think that transfer day would amount to anything?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Aww come on, get my hopes up then dash them

edit on 6-11-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct, there is no point in doing anything as a citizen because its all pointless.
Might as well just sit back and watch dancing with the stars with a 6-pack and big bag of Mcdonalds.
/sarcasm

Your defeatist attitude makes me sick. What reason could you have to spread this kind of message? Do you have some kind of agenda that requires the masses to be indifferent? Just because you saw it on facebook, does not make it a facebook meme.

The people are more powerful than any leader, government, or corporate entity. All it takes is one crack to cause the whole dam to rupture.

DC

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
OMG, some people obviously do not read the information contained in the threads, and instead rely strictly on the title when formulating their conclusions. Sad. When I first read your thread title on the new-topic fire-hose, I was thinking NO WAY, lol. It was mind bottling..."You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped like in a bottle."

I am not sure if I was more disappointed or relieved when I saw the forum the thread was in...lol. I guess you're right though, we will see tomorrow. I do highly doubt it though.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was totally excited when I saw this headline and was mentally fist pumping. Then you ruined it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx

You are absolutely correct, there is no point in doing anything as a citizen because its all pointless.

I think you missed the point. I was, in a good-natured way, poking fun at the ATS Harold Campings of banking who have stoic faced declared the collapse of the banking system tomorrow.

I'm against big corporate banks as much as the next guy but that position isn't enforced by believing the ludicrous. I can disbelieve that there are pots of gold at the end of a rainbow without someone saying "he hates rainbows."

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Link a post where someone has declared the collapse of the banks tomorrow, because you called me that and I never declared they would collapse.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Link a post where someone has declared the collapse of the banks tomorrow, because you called me that and I never declared they would collapse.

I'm sorry, who are you? I interact with many fellow forum goers and can't recall each one. I regret if you don't seem familiar to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alright, I didn't read it. So sue me.

new topics

top topics

join