It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama denies meetings with extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Source

That's right. Obama and Disclosure is dead. Here's the deal"

The White House says there is no evidence of life beyond Earth — and no cover-up by the govenment — but scientists are still searching.

“The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,” writes an Obama administration official on the White House website.

Phil Larson, who works on space policy and communications at the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy, also writes that “there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

Actually, I probably screwed this up because the original original source is USA Today, but hey, the link's on the link, as it were. Or maybe it's here, too. I'm so confused.

Still, no ET for Obama. So much for all that hope for Disclosure. Eat your heart out, Bill Ryan.
edit on 11/6/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I bet if he thought it would help his re-election bid he would interview e.b.e. Live on msm.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Perhaps they are denying alien life forms (ALF) because one is running against President Obama......

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How many of them are ACORN going to register for the 2012 election?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

here's the thread i made a couple days ago where i posted the transcript and printed screen shots of the email. i had signed the petition for disclosure so they gave me an "official" response.

white house diclosure

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The black dude, in the white house, is not meeting for orange tea, with green aliens. No red flags

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Although I don't really think ET's are visiting Earth, when talking about the government, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. If aliens really are visiting, and the military knows about it, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the president wasn't privy to such information.

Who knows though...I must agree that there is some pretty compelling evidence available. I am sure any evidence is highly compartmentalized, given the sensitive nature not just of the technology, but the sheer implications for the human race.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

“The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,”

So the US Government doesn't have evidence. I believe this.

If there is evidence out there, they would have gone to great lengths to keep it out of standard Gov channels to reduce the chance of it being disseminated.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
the government DOES have proof though...theres certain planets that show gas cycles, in which certain gasses start to disappear near surfaces of these planets, and are not recycled in the atmosphere, something having to do with acetalyne or something spelt very similar...asll i know is the government is lying if they say there is no proof of extraterrestrials...look at ancient scriptures/monuments/paintings/drawings/excavations...relics depicting the same stuff we are seeing today, you would have to be an ignorant skeptic to not believe there is a greater intelligence out there!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Appreciate the post friend....But I for one, am not at all surprised by this response.
The effect on the governments Control Worldwide Will change overnight..! They will no longer be in charge as they currently are...Because The people of this planet will know with 100% certainty that there is a greater force in charge...

What am I getting at...Dont look for them to give it up until they are forced to....sit tight...Expect them to deny it all

note:Aliens are not Demons (most probably not necessarily here to help us either)
If Alien races had ANY desire to be seen by earths people they would have already already..Why the wait???
anybody...

Thank you for the post
SnF
edit on 7-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Appreciate the post friend....But I for one, am not at all surprised by this response.
The effect on the governments Control Worldwide Will change overnight..! They will no longer be in charge as they currently are...Because The people of this planet will know with 100% certainty that there is a greater force in charge...

What am I getting at...Dont look for them to give it up until they are forced to....sit tight...Expect them to deny it all

note:Aliens are not Demons (most probably not necessarily here to help us either)
If Alien races had ANY desire to be seen by earths people they would have already already..Why the wait???
anybody...
Thank you for the post
SnF

=========================================================

**If a Visitor was friendly..would they be hiding and staying out of sight??
Sneaky people generally are up to no good..aren't they?? I dont necessarily the ebe's have maliscious intent..just trying to understand..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why would Aliens Want To speak to The bigest DUMASS in America. Obama Ha what a clown Infact Why would any aliens from anywhere contact anyone in America the place is a joke and they now it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Still, no ET for Obama. So much for all that hope for Disclosure. Eat your heart out, Bill Ryan.
edit on 11/6/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

HE may have been briefed to keep a closed mouth UNITL ALL CAN SEE...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well let's say there was contact, what, if anything would obama know about it. This supposedly happened in the forties before obama was born so he is not a first hand witness.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Just check and see if the white House has made any large m&m purchases(;

We may all get our chance..my interest is which ones...generous and teaching, or the ones who will enslave us?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well... Obama has lied about everything else, why not this?

But seriously, if you ran a black op within the govt with ET knowledge/evidence would you really tell Obama? Or fricken Biden? Or Bush? Or Clinton? I think you get the point.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

Everything to which you refer here is actually evidence, not proof.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Another lie that confirm only the truth .. Alien do exist
since we are now 7 billion people on earth
they are not sure how to approach us yet

or waiting for the good occasion .. WW3
to come like saviors

the timing is perfectly alligned with the 2012 Mayan date
IAEA just released officialy that Iran will have the bomb within 9 months
that is pretty close to the big date ..
It seems all the coincidences we have since a long long time
are all pointing to 2012

The alien didnt wipe us out yet for earth sake
so there is a plan ..very hard to figure out
we just have to keep faith till the clock runs down

The question is how well Obama and / or others, cults know about it ?
why would they still deny it ?
they still have time to avoid panic in the street
all the people that have believe the government for age will go nuts when the truth come out
we can say the same about the 9/11 conspiracy
edit on 11/7/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe disclosure is not 'dead' but it may be closer than you think. See this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

lmao, the whole we the people petitions are just another way for the goverment to make us feel like we have more power than what we actually do.

As far as disclosure goes, not happening. You just cant go and destroy the foundations that keep the mojority of people in line.....religion. Its all about control, if religion crumbles less people will be under the influence of what they are supposed to due under there religous laws. Once that fails do you expect people to have good concious....probubly not....and this is just the sirface of the many implication of disclosure.

We need to turn OWS into OTD....occupy till disclosure......might get more results with that lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join