It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TMZ History reportage 1945- 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here on Above Top Secret, we are doing a research about the theory that Timewave Zero software graph maps the past, present and future of history with resonancies and repetitions all over history.

I am going to show it once for all:

The graph says that, from August 6 1945, we are repeating the whole history, until December 3 2011, and December 21 2012. December 3 2011 re-takes 1945 as its linked year and than it goes on.

But history has always repeated itself:

Let's start from the general...

ANCIENT EGYPT AND NAZI GERMANY:

Fuhrer is another way to say Pharaoh and the two empires use similar symbols: the svastika and the ankh.
The most important thing is that both empires organized the massacre of two different generations of Jewish people, the Egyptians used them as slaves and the Germans eliminated them.

NAZI GERMANY AND CURRENT USA

I am just doing some comparison, by no means I want to say that Obama is Hitler or similar things.

Both are militarist regimes, they both were developing under a economic crisis, they both use propaganda and war mongering and Nazi Germany was against the jews and Usa is against the Muslims.
Nazi Germany news outlet was a wolf and Usa uses a fox.

ROMAN EMPIRE AND 1980s USA

According to Timewave graph, the Usa of 1980s was resonancing with Roman Empire...
Just to do an example, we can see that Vesuvio eruption of Pompei and Ercolano was resonancing with 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens.

Let' s see the resonance of Cleopatra queen of Egypt and Jiang Qing, madame Mao:

Though initially sentenced to execution, her sentence was commuted to life imprisonment in 1983, however, and in May 1991 she was released for medical treatment. Before returning to prison, she committed suicide.
She left a letter where she said that she loved Mao.

Her decline resonates with the death of Cleopatra and is not finished: the president of Egypt, in 1981, I think it is Sadat, was eliminated.

Let' see now the life of Jesus, that on the graph resonates with the year 1981:

We have, in 1981, the famous episode of Pope John Paul 2nd shot on May 13 1981...It resonates with the death of Jesus, but the Pope doesn't die, he is saved, just like when Jesus was re-born.
And, surprise, surprise, in 1981 we also have the 1st birth of a man in vitro!!! But she was a girl.
Also, Jesus was believed to die on April 3 30- 33.
Pope John Paul 2nd died on April 3 2005.

NOW:

We are in 1945...According to the graph we had 67 years of time to re-live the entire history of humanity.
So, history re-starts on August 7 1945...

We can see on the graph that we have to go until 1969 to see something interesting.
In fact, we resonate with Ancient Egypt and 1st dinasty of China, so both these empires, for a lot of time...

I believe 1969 Moon Landing is the resonance of the foundation of Rome...In fact, the resonance of such great event is on October 5 1969.
Maybe in the far future, some Moon civilization will be as great as Ancient Rome was.

We can already see that 1973 resonates with the ancient war of Greece versus Persia ( now Iran ) , just when in 1973 Iran makes the oil price go up so much that the West is in trouble.
By 1974 we resonate with some Greek philosophers such as Socrate, Plato and Aristotele...
1974 is the year Timewave Zero is invented...Maybe Terence Mckenna is linked to one of them.

I linked Alexander Magno with Fidel Castro because the ancient man related events resonate with the year Fidel Castro enters Avana to take control of Cuba.

In 1980 , we resonate with Nero's fire of Rome...In 1980 there was a big quake in Italy.
Maybe it resonates with it.

So, from 1982, we are in the period after the birth of Jesus...Maometto and Islam birth comes in 1991, as a resonance.
Also, from 1986 to 1996, we resonate with Mayan civilization.
In early 1990s we are coming near Medieval, with Islam in Spain, Carlo Magno, Vikings and so on.
We cross in the year 1000 exactly when Dolly sheep cloning is announced.

The start of Crusades is linked with 1998, the 100 hundred years war with 2002- 2004 and also, Black Death in August 2002, the war of Kosovo , the old one, with 2003, just when the Iraq-Usa war starts...

There is an interesting resonance with United States war of 2003, with Iraq, Baghdad and the Mongolians, of Gengis Khan. Why no one thought about before?

The people of Gengis Khan conquered Afghanistan, Persia and destroyed Baghdad ( Tamerlano, or Timur ) and this whole thing resonates with 2003.

We also have the Reconquista of Spain versus Islam and the Spanish inquisition just in time for March 2004, when Madrid is attacked by Al Qaeda.
In 2004, we resonate with discovery of the new world and the invention of the first printed book just in time for...Facebook.

For 2005, we have the protestant reformation and Martin Luther, german and a german Pope!!!
We also have Ivan the terrible, Henry VIII and Cortès.

The man of the year of 2007 was Putin. The most important historical man for resonance in 2007 was Louis XVI, the Sun King of France.

During 2008, we resonate with period 1692- 1688, during 2009 period 1688- 1752.

In 2009, we resonate with American revolution, Tea Party episode of protest at the end of March 2009, George Washington is resonated by Obama.

The revolution in France is linked to June 2009, so we can resonate it with Iranian protests of June 2009.
Its the first twitter revolution.

Michael Jackson death is resonated with death of Mozart ( July 9 2009 ), they both were 7th child in their family, both talented geniuses as children already, both had discussions with their fathers.
We can resonate Napoleon with Sarkozy.
Vaiolo disease finding of the vaccine, well, this can be linked to the period of swine flu.

2010, we resonate with period 1820- 1884, so...Carioca empire in Brazil, Greece independence, when President of Niger was eliminated we resonated with the death of leader of Zulu population.
The end of Usa civil war is linked with the day Obama announced withdrawal of troops from Iraq.

Sudan turmoil of 1885 signaled the start, as resonance, of turmoil in Africa, in the year, 2011, when Sudan was divided in two countries.

2011, we resonate this year with 1885- 1948, the Chilean revolution link is same day that Egypt revolution blows up, Dreyfus affaire was similar to Manning story, and well, Japan tsunami of 1896, was directly linked to the 2011 quake and tsunami of Japan.
War of 1900s between Italy and Libya was replicated in 2011.

The revolution in Mexico was linked with Spanish 15-M protests...
We replicated world war 1 from June 8 2011 to July 4 2011.

The book of Hitler was replicated as well, with the crazy text left by Anders Breivik in July 2011, after his brutal attack to Norway.

The great strike of Britain in 1920s was resonated by 2011 August London riots.

Most importantly, the crash of Wall Street that MOVED the world was replicated by OWS, Occupy Wall Street movement, that also is again MOVING the world.

( coninues )
edit on 6-11-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is also a cycle of linked events every 68 years, one example is the eruptions of Tambora and Krakatoa, distant from each other 68 years.

Following this other cycle, we can understand other resonances of history replications:

The 1st picture and the 1st movie ( Lumiere brothers ).
Bismarck and Hitler.
Indian battles, Americans versus American Indians and World War 1st.
The start of electricity use and the birth of Computer technology.
The 1st flight and Concorde supersonic plane.
Einstein and Terence Mckenna.
World War 1 and Cold War.
Spanish Flu and Aids, and Chernobyl radiation disaster.
Rodolfo Valentino 's death and River Phoenix death. Valentino died August 23 and Phoenix was born August 23.

SO:

NEXT CHAPTER: THE FUTURE

So, after all of these new considerations, what we have for the future?

Well, during November 2011 we will replicate World War 2nd, Pearl Harbor next week, and launch of V- 2 missiles on November 17 2011.
Than we will have turmoil in Sicily by November 22 2011 and the D-DAY on November 26 2011.

For December 2011, we will replicate in the first 3 VERY important days, Dresda, death of Mussolini, Hitler and Roosevelt and Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing.
December 6 2011: start of Cold War, end of Cold War, August 23 2012.
December 14 2011: Roswell
December 31 2011: Korean war

For January 2012, we have death of Stalin, dna discovery, Vietnam war from January 20 to May 20 2012.
And a Iranian coup d' etat.

For February 2012, we have Usa that enters Vietnam war, a Egyptian crisis and a revolution in Cuba. Attention in Alaska, Feb 16 and Mar 19 2012 , both quakes days.

For March 2012, Cuban Crisis, Nov 1963.

April 2012, Chinese revolution, Israel war 6 days, MLK death, 1968, Moon Landing, Washington march.

May 2012, OPEC caused crisis. Remember that now Iran is boss of it. Oil price goes up much.

June 3 2012, seti wow signal, the Polish Pope, start of OLP peace that will finalize by August 2012, trouble Iran versus Usa.

July 2012, very ugly month, Chernobyl, Aids and Live Aid for Africa.

August 2012, wall down, ( Koreas ? ), Tienamnen and fall of URSS. Yugoslavian civil war.

October 2012, post 9/11 period, so Iraq war.

November 2012, 2004, December 26 2004 and Katrina. 2008 economy crash.

December 2012 all the rest.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is all over the place like a cake at a 2 years olds bday..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, at least we only have a week or 2 to see if you got it right. Honestly, I don't know too much about TWZ but if this happens, I'll be a believer.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I was with you until you tried to claim something about a police state and then everything after that just fell apart and into the "paranoid" areas of ATS.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Post deleted.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Circle on your calendar December 2 and 3 2011. They are the most important days of the whole year, and we who know about timewave zero expect a potential big event.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I was with you until you tried to claim something about a police state and then everything after that just fell apart and into the "paranoid" areas of ATS.

Sorry.

What?? If ANYTHING was factual in his OP it was the police state part. This IS a police state, despite what you may think.

Proof of that.

edit on 7-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Oh look, throughout human history, technology was discovered/invented, wars happened and people died.

Holy #!

Based on this, history is clearly repeating itself precisely and literally. Even though some of these events in the past have been tens or hundreds of year apart which bears no correlation on my findings at all I can definitely conclude that within the next year my arbitrary list of world events are guaranteed to take place.

I love you, ATS.
edit on 7-11-2011 by sajuek because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join