It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Already has Nuclear Weapons..........................

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I decided to put a few words in the search engine and see what fell out. To my surprise and horror, I have found an article published in the Washington Times, claiming that Tehran already has nuclear weapons and tactical nuclear shells.

If this is true, then by attacking Iran , Israel will guarantee it's own demise. It may of course not be true, but you can be the judge of that.

www.washingtontimes.com...

In the early 1990s, the CIA asked me to find an Iranian scientist who would testify that Iran had the bomb. The CIA had learned that Iranian intelligence agents were visiting nuclear installations throughout the former Soviet Union, with particular interest in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan, which had a significant portion of the Soviet arsenal and is predominately Muslim, was courted by Muslim Iran with offers of hundreds of millions of dollars for the bomb. Reports soon surfaced that three nuclear warheads were missing. This was corroborated by Russian Gen. Victor Samoilov, who handled the disarmament issues for the general staff. He admitted that the three were missing from Kazakhstan. Meanwhile, Paul Muenstermann, then vice president of the German Federal Intelligence Service, said Iran had received two of the three nuclear warheads and medium-range nuclear delivery systems from Kazakhstan. It also was reported that Iran had purchased four 152 mm nuclear shells from the former Soviet Union, which were reportedly stolen and sold by former Red Army officers. To make matters worse, several years later, Russian officials stated that when comparing documents in transferring nuclear weapons from Ukraine to Russia, there was a discrepancy of 250 nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't believe this is true, the article is dubious and the washington times gives it importance.
Part of the known tactics to spread fear and demonize Iran, to justify a war,

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Iran can use the power against any country as they are not surrendering their powers for more you can visit here;
whatarethenews.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This is all propaganda as usual, some truth mixed in for the most gullible to get fooled.

I somehow wished Iran had nukes though, since if those bullies Israel attacks them, they will be wiped once and for all so we don´t have to hear anymore from that part of the world for awhile. So tired of this BS at this point, Israel really need to go unless they quiet down and cool down for awhile. And the US is not helping, goading their "Bully" to attack all the time, like their own little doberman.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well there is a discussion on godlikeproductions.com as well and a friend of mine forwarded me a link
which I will past here.

www.worldthreats.com...:%20WorldThreats%20%28World%20Threats%29

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I firmly believe that it has already been agreed that Iran is going down. I believe that Saudi Arabia has given the okay. There was an article yesterday (somewhere, sorry) that the Arab Gulf States feel the same way about Iran that Israel does. Add to that that Iran is Shia and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are Sunni and you start to get some clear reasoning as to why Saudi Arabia would agree to keep the rest of the Arab states in check in the event that Israel "took care of" Iran.
The ruler of Iraq spent years in exile in Iran and is Shia. Recently Sunni political leaders in Iraq have been rounded up and arrested ( I believe about six hundred) which has given the Sunni Saudis even more reason for concern. An Islamic Power is likely the only power that can bring peace to the region and it looks, to me at least, as though the Saudis are stepping up to take the whole area as a sphere of influence.

I really think Israel is going to attack Iran.
I and think a whole lot of people are going to let them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't see that happening.
If Israel attacks Iran, they'll be confronted on all sides. Hezbollah and Syria wouldn't stay silent while Israel attacked Iran.

I think it more likely that the rhetoric over Iran is a tactical diversion designed to tie up the intelligence agencies of those nations and factions while the US and Israel take a long hard look at Syria instead.

I guess time will tell.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If they have Nuclear capability, they will not be attacked.

Unless of course they do and the NWO agenda has just been brought forward.

Well, if they have built underground bases, they will want to use them. Also they want to reduce the World's population to 500,000, so Nuke everyone except the 1%?

edit on 6/11/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Syria has its own problems right now. its own Arab spring to speak of it can ill afford to divert its troops to fight Israel and also Simultaneously kill its own people. Moreover the wore that Syria can do is command Hezbollah to launch day and night rocket attacks against Israel. It will still kill but Israel's air force has not gone on a vacation it can fight on 2 fronts and take care of Iran and Hezbollah.

It has learnt painful lessons from 2006 of how not to engage and fight Hezbollah. Also The Iron Dome. Patriot 3 and other anti Missile defense systems can now counter Hezbollah Rockets.

If Israel is going to have a tough time it wont be a walk in the park for Syria and its lap dog Hezbollah either.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
I don't see that happening.
If Israel attacks Iran, they'll be confronted on all sides. Hezbollah and Syria wouldn't stay silent while Israel attacked Iran.

I think it more likely that the rhetoric over Iran is a tactical diversion designed to tie up the intelligence agencies of those nations and factions while the US and Israel take a long hard look at Syria instead.

I guess time will tell.

What about Saudi Arabia letting Israel attack Iran, and for good measure Turkey
takes Syria.

Russians are concerned about Iran being attacked but they are not going to get involved.
Chinese won't either , why would they?

No Iran is going down.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

No Iran is going down.

Even if they have Nukes, as you claim in the OP?

Because if they do and there is any chance of them getting their Butts kicked back to the middle ages, then what have they got to lose?

Personally, I don't think they have the capability, but, I do not know that.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Of course Iran already has nuclear weapons - there have been plenty on the loose from the former Soviet Union and Iran would have been a guaranteed buyer, plus of course direct sales from NK.

The Mullahs can see the Sunnis taking Europe by stealth demographic jihad within a generation maybe two at most - and after that they can kiss any chance of Shia Islam taking over the world goodbye, instead they will be massacred as infidels.

They have one chance only - and that is to embroil the major infidel powers into a nuclear shootout,and at the same time provoking Israel to use it's Sampson option against the Sunni Arabs.

This is the whole premise of the 'return of their Mahdi' - his coming can only be hastened by 'drenching the world in blood' ie starting WWIII.

The NWO has set all this up a long time ago - including recreating Israel - not to start a nuclear holocaust though. The Mullahs are just being used as hapless religiotards, utterly predictable and unable to help themselves. Israel is being relentlessly backed into a corner from which they have to come out fighting - Iran has prepared a series of mega terror attacks that they believe will start WWIII - the NWO will just sit back as the ME is destroyed, Europe implodes into jihadi civil war and the US crumbles to pieces. Russia and China get to rebuild the world as a global serf state.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The whole middle east sucks

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I couldn't but help notice...

Victor Samoilov... 3 nukes ... Sounds awfully familiar with story in BF3. Solomon two nukes missing from 3. Inspiration from there?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No, I don't think Iran has nukes or the means to deliver them yet. But it seems they are fast closing the gaps. The weapon itself is not all that difficult anymore. It is merely expensive to create due to the engineering facilities required. So, to assume nuclear capability on Iran is no far stretch. As for getting it to a target, she will probably first be capable of aircraft/bomber-based delivery... and that places it in the near future, if not the here & now present.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i think its a sort of scare tactics to rant about attacking Iran, just so see if they put out a statement wether they have nukes or not.

soo
if they have, noone should be concerned since other 'doubtful nations do have them too
if they have and use them, they are going to outlaw themselfs and will get a fast and direct reaction, from capable nations. And this would include Russia for example too

unfortunatly there is israel right in the middle of the game.
it much depends on how israel behaves there.

if they start doing something we will see, if the rest of the world will support them any further
most likely the US will do, since they are these
'poor people who are constantly battered by those palestine'

its a complex game being played down there
and imho it would be a much wiser decision for the US and others to stop engaging in that area.

so Iran being capable using nukes .. be it so ... lets give them a trophy for achieving this and a manual with the title 'Never ever ...' and hope they read it

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
remember when someone said iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If Iran has nuclear weapons, they should be attacked before they figure out how to deliver them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Here's hoping the entire Northern Hemisphere gets wiped out just like the Illuminati want.

It's a pity most of these countries, and some of its brainwashed citizens, deserve this event. I hate to say it but I hope Iran gets off a couple of Nukes and takes a couple of sections of the US and Israel out. Only then will the people realise they could and should have stopped their governments from bullying other countries.

Maybe North Korea might lob a few Nukes for fun too blind-siding the US.

The fallout and the Northern Hemisphere wind patterns will do the rest. The Fukushima test proved this.

See ya everyone. I didn't particularly enjoy the hate talk and the blind beliefs of many, nor the attitude of 'we have nukes to police the world with but you can't have them'.

I would shed a tear for the billions of lives about to be lost but I realise millions have been dying regularly from war and famine, what's a few more?

Am I pissed off? Yes. Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons IF Israel does.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has never said he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. He was miss-translated. Here's hoping Iran goes out with a massive bang and brings about a new world sense of regret.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shillbillyjim

I prefer to call them the Weapons of Misdirection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join