It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found it very interesting that there were 2 different representations for the path of the YU55. The 2nd one showing the entrance path coming from a differnet direction was new to me. I have been following several threads on ATS for a while regarding this and had never seen this path before. Great post.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlantGirl

Link

A week from now, on November 8, the aircraft carrier-sized asteroid 2005 YU55 will zip past Earth at a safe distance. But Purdue University researchers recently conducted a study seeking to determine what would happen if this space rock were to strike our planet, and the results are not encouraging.

The primary result of such a collision would be a 4,000-megaton blast, researchers say. Secondary results may include earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.0 or upwards, as well as 70-foot (21-meter) tsunamis, if the space rock were to crash in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

There's a Full Moon on the 9th, as well?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, double-whammy WOW.

Catskills are looking better and better LOL!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

LightAssassin,

THANK YOU! Wow, now I have to go change my shorts.....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
More 11:

A solar year is 365 days long. The lunar year is 11 days shorter than the solar year. Thus, the dates of a strictly lunar calendar float through the seasons of the solar year. Various cultures that used a lunar-solar calendar, anchored the lunar months to different points in the solar year. Some, like the ancient Egyptians, used the rising of the star, Sirius, at the time of the summer solstice.
www.worldslastchance.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Being only 50 minute inland from Atlantic City, I HOPE you are very very very wrong! Great read though
... s&f

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

What you've mentioned is the only part that doesn't add up.
When I lived in Virginia Beach, I became familiar with Edgar Cayce. He built his foundation right across the street from the beach. He believed that it was the safest place to keep his studies and findings. How could he not have seen this coming if it is going to wash it out?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im watching the simpsons, and the first minute of the show they showed lisa and barts diaramma's and they were both of an asteroid hitting the earth, coincidental?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

What you've mentioned is the only part that doesn't add up.
When I lived in Virginia Beach, I became familiar with Edgar Cayce. He built his foundation right across the street from the beach. He believed that it was the safest place to keep his studies and findings. How could he not have seen this coming if it is going to wash it out?

I just checked my little town stats & we are 89ft. above sea level. Just don't want anything to happen like that. I have always had a fear of drowning.....I usually don't ever believe these type of things, so I hope the next 48 hrs go by quietly...I would never say never though...Especially after the earthquake(then Irene only a couple days later) we experienced, that I never thought I would ever experience in my lifetime

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985
Im watching the simpsons, and the first minute of the show they showed lisa and barts diaramma's and they were both of an asteroid hitting the earth, coincidental?

I just saw that too.

I immediately thought of YU55 as well & that they had aired that "9/11" episode that I have seen
discussed here a few times. The one where Bart holds up that magazine quickly discussing
a trip to New York.

With that episode in mind, i'm not sure what to think of what I have just seen in this episode

edit on 11/6/2011 by UnholyBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnholyBones

Originally posted by fishman1985

I just saw that too.

I immediately thought of YU55 as well & that they had aired that "9/11" episode that I have seen
discussed here a few times. The one where Bart holds up that magazine quickly discussing
a trip to New York.

With that episode in mind, i'm not sure what to think of what I have just seen in this episode

edit on 11/6/2011 by UnholyBones because: (no reason given)

coincidental? I think not... get ready and hold onto your seat cause the quickening is about to go down.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
BBC News channel in the UK just mentioned it briefly saying it will come closer to Earth than the moon but won't be visible with the naked eye according to NASA.

Good thread SatoriTheory, enjoyed the read.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If this is true, then the bunker people would be boarding NOW. Any takers on that one? go look.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well looks like us in the UK are pretty much screwed..

Looking at that impact map.. my plans are not going to make any difference.. no high ground will do at that proximity.

Well, life has been awesome! Seen braver people pass away and face death with courage.. so will make today a good day and accept it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If this is true, then the bunker people would be boarding NOW. Any takers on that one? go look.

They ARE my friend.. Federal aviation authority has 37 no fly zones in place for the 6 days so far this month..VIP and SECURITY

tfr.faa.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Also, to add to the thread, from this thread (although this thread goes on about prior knowledge of 9/11 when in fact what is set in stone is images of waves inundating New York):

Originally posted by LiveForever8

9/11: Written In Stone

Nestled neatly in amongst the hustle and bustle of New York is one of the largest cathedrals in the world. The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, officially the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine in the City and Diocese of New York, is located at 1047 Amsterdam Avenue, (between West 110th Street, which is also known as "Cathedral Parkway", and 113th Street) in Manhattan's Morningside Heights.

Designed in 1888 and begun in 1892, it has undergone radical stylistic changes throughout it's history. Originally designed as Byzantine-Romanesque, the plan was changed after 1909 to a Gothic design. Over a hundred years later it remains unfinished (hence it's nickname St. John the Unfinished) with construction and restoration a continuing process.

One of it's more recent additions occurred in 1988 and it is this addition that we shall be focusing on today.

The Portal of Paradise

The Portal of Paradise is the principal ceremonial entrance to the sacred space of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. For over half a century this central doorway was flanked with uncarved blocks of Indiana limestone waiting to take the forms of Biblical men and women who embody the history of the great monotheistic religions.

source

The job was given to Simon Verity, a British sculptor and master stonecarver, whose main area of expertise is garden sculpture. Originally assisted by six apprentices he was eventually joined by Jean-Claude Marchionni, a master stonecarver from France.

Now, Gothic cathedrals world-wide are renowned for their unusual styles. Strange, leering creatures. Menacing gargoyles. Seemingly out of place architectural designs and an abundance of Pagan symbolism. But what we see carved into the rock at St. John the Divine is something completely different altogether...

The Apocalyptic Pillars

What do you see?

Here's what I see: I see that in general the New York skyline looks pretty chaotic. Buildings look to be falling, tilting and generally unstable. Most prominent are the World Trade Centers (understandably) and the whole scene looks to be moments away from being engulfed in a giant dust cloud.

Some people state that the towers look as if they are collapsing, personally I don't see it. But I do see a scene that shows NYC being rocked by something.

And it is not just those who are conspiratorially minded who see it. Museum Planet (who offer “ slide tours of historic places with narration, photographs and text”) have this to say about the pillar:

3) Isiah & Jerimiah (Below: NYC and World Trade Center portrayed under a mushroom cloud.)

Steve Zeitlin writes:

Representing the prophets’ prescience of the holy city’s destruction, the World Trade Towers and Empire State are blown off their moorings in a vision of the final days.

Other famous landmarks are also carved into the Portal, again, with an apocalyptic theme...

The scene above might be unsettling for New York residents. We see the Brooklyn bridge crumbling with cars and buses falling into agitated waters. At the right is the Statue of Liberty, which seems to be sinking in the water. Beneath this horrifying prophecy is the New York Stock Exchange, with people trading goods around it.

Of course, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty still stand, but that doesn't mean they haven't been targeted in the past.

A Bridge Under Scrutiny, by Plotters and the Police

Al Qaeda has long had a fascination with suspension bridges, especially the Brooklyn Bridge. New documents reveal that before Sept. 11, 2001, methods for bringing down bridges were being taught at a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan.

The Statue of Liberty was also targated:

An assessment of Mr. Zubaydah says he provided interrogators with a list of potential Qaeda targets, including “U.S. symbols” like the Statue of Liberty, the United Nations building and “major hanging bridges,” the report says.

Even before 9/11 the Brooklyn Bridge was being specifically targeted:

References to the Brooklyn Bridge were being picked up by intelligence officers in the Police Department before 9/11. Images of the bridge appeared, for example, in the backgrounds of pre-recorded memorial messages left behind by suicide attackers overseas.

cont....
edit on 6-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So could the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty have also been targets on 9/11 that were abandoned last minute? Or do these carvings still act as a warning of what is to come?

Some could even argue that the inclusion of the New York Stock Exchange is a reference to the financial apocalypse we currently find ourselves in.

Bible Revelations

The scenes from the Portal have been compared to that of the Book of Revelations and it's understandable to see why. Afterall, the Cathedral is named after John of Patmos, the author of the apocalyptic text that is traditionally cannonized in the New Testament.

The above carvings can be found below the statue of Biblical figures, attached to the Portal - Amos, Hosea, Isiah and Jerimiah. I decided to see what these individuals had to say about 9/11. Here's what I found:

(Note: I despise it when people use Biblical quotes as proof or evidence for anything. I was not going to include this part in the thread but I decided that it might be of some importance. So I present what I found and offer no commentary so as not to influence. Make of it what you will.)

Amos & Hosea - Brooklyn Bridge

Amos 9:11 - "In that day I will restore the fallen house of David. I will repair its damaged walls. From the ruins I will rebuild it and restore its former glory."

Hosea 9:11 - "The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will not be born or grow in the womb or even be conceived."

Isiah & Jerimiah - NYC and World Trade Center

Isaiah 9:11 - "But the LORD will bring Rezin's enemies against Israel and stir up all their foes."

Jeremiah 9:11 - "I will make Jerusalem into a heap of ruins," says the LORD. "It will be a place haunted by jackals. The towns of Judah will be ghost towns, with no one living in them."

All I will say is that whereas you (and I) might not believe in Bible prophesy, some people do. The same can be said of symbolism.

Connecting Some Dots

A couple of things caught my eye when looking at the biography of the artists, Simon Verity and Jean-Claude Marchionni. Regarding Verity:

His work is found in public and private collections around the world, including The Victoria and Albert Museum, the Chicago Botanic Gardens, Bellevue Hospital, and The American Academy in Rome, and includes commissions from H.R.H. The Prince of Wales and Lord Rothschild.

As far as Marchionni is concerned:

In New York City, he worked extensively on the restorations of Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, Grand Central Station and Rockefeller Center, and has produced new work for the Jewish Museum and the Huffington Library in Ohio.

I don't know about you but whenever the likes of Rockefeller, Rothschild and Prince Charles are mentioned I tend to sit up and pay a bit more attention. Imagine my surprise when I saw this:

Many do not know of, or are supportive of, the Rockefeller's massive funding of population control through such groups as the Population Council and Planned Parenthood. One can view some of their donations through the Rockefeller Brothers Fund Archives, which lists such recipients as:

Aspen Institute of Humanistic Studies

Brookings Institution

Council on Foreign Relations

Association of Theological Schools in the U.S. and Canada [ATS] --------->

Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine

Hudson Institute

Lehrman Institute

So Rockefeller has funded the Cathedral? Interesting.

The primary reason for this was his association with the Temple of Understanding, which used to be located within the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.

One of the more important connections was with the Temple of Understanding based in the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the Episcopal "mother" church.

“The Temple of Understanding collaborated with the Global Commission of Parliamentarian Leaders in 1985 and gave birth to the Global Forum.”

“…New Age organizations behind the Global Forum just happen to be the Temple of Understanding, which is closely tied to the United Nations and is housed at Madeleine L’Engle’s church, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine…The Temple’s purpose…is to facilitate the one world religion, through the promoting both the acceptance and the embrace of all religions, beliefs and rituals.”

cont....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Bull!!

Federal aviation authority has 37 no fly zones in place for the 6 days so far this month..VIP and SECURITY

LOOK at the effective dates on those NOTAMs! I saw a few that are only effective on the 8th November, for a few hours. Another I glanced at, is effective only on the 11th, for part of the day.

By all means, everyone....read the link to the FAA (It's Federal Aviation Administration, by the way) site mentioned in the post I am replying to.

Here, for convenience: tfr.faa.gov...

Full reading comprehension faculties --- engage!

There will be NO asteroid impact this month, sorry for all the "Doom & Gloomers" out there.

Better luck concocting another fantasy, next time. Gee, if only Elenin would come back.....

edit on Sun 6 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

According to this website, there are some other very interesting donors to the Cathedral:

Also in the same issue of The New American there is a list of donors to the Cathedral: Mr. and Ms. Steven Rockefeller is among them, along with Mr. Robert de Rothschild; David Rockefeller Jr.; Mrs. Mary C. Rockefeller; Mr. and Mrs. Laurance Spellman Rockefeller; Rockefeller Center Properties Inc.; The Rockefeller Group Inc. and many elite-of-the-elite organizations such as J.P. Morgan & Co.; Chase Manhattan Bank; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Hearst Corporation; CBS, Inc. and even, mysteriously, the Federal Emergency Managment Agency (FEMA), among others.

In conclusion

So what do we have?

We have apocalyptic scenes of New York City carved years before the September 11th attacks. We have a Cathedral with an questionable past, funded by the elites who some claim are behind the 9/11 attacks. We have two sculptors who have associations with these elites, doing work for them in the past.

As we have seen in the past...

...these people aren't afraid to flaunt their intentions in public. And their reputation for symbolism is notorious.

Anyways, I thought this was something different for the 9/11 forum, a forum I don't contribute to very often.

Over to you...

Additional Sources

vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
www.seekgod.ca...
nyc-architecture.com...
www.museumplanet.com...
www.nytimes.com...

Credit for the above here

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by mockrock

Bull!!

Federal aviation authority has 37 no fly zones in place for the 6 days so far this month..VIP and SECURITY

LOOK at the effective dates on those NOTAMs! I saw a few that are only effective on the 8th November, for a few hours. Another I glanced at, is effective only on the 11th, for part of the day.

By all means, everyone....read the link to the FAA (It's Federal Aviation Administration, by the way) site mentioned in the post I am replying to.

Here, for convenience: tfr.faa.gov...

Full reading comprehension faculties --- engage!

There will be NO asteroid impact this month, sorry for all the "Doom & Gloomers" out there.

Better luck concocting another fantasy, next time. Gee, if only Elenin would come back.....

edit on Sun 6 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Hey Stereologist, I've missed you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join