It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran in the crosshairs of imperialism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well known are the methods used by Washington to demonize states that do not submit. As in previous occasions with other recipients, the current disinformation operation against Iran has the clear objective of trying to move to a new stage in the imperialist intervention in the Middle East.

The United States announced the discovery of an Iranian attack being prepared against the Saudi Arabian ambassador in Washington. But the discredit of the biggest military power on the subject of the so-called "fight against terrorism" is so great that not even a significant part of European and U.S. press hides their skepticism towards the elements presented by the White House.

Fortunately, today everyone is familiar with methods used by Washington to demonize states that do not submit. There are many reasons why the current U.S. president, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, seeks new battlefields and more reasons for confrontation. Having failed so far to divide the Arab and Muslim world on supporting the proclamation as a UN member state of the free, sovereign and independent Palestine, and faced with a veto from Russia and China against the escalation of interference against Syria, Obama seeks to whip up tensions between Tehran and Riyadh.

Continued HERE

It seems that this campaign is speeding up, this should come as no surprise to people who follow world affairs. This has obviously been on the cards for quite a long time, although this time people seem to be far more aware of the fraudulent nature of the claims by Washington. Will people fall for this? Will they sit idly by as the US attempts to invade yet another country in the middle east? Hopefully not.

It seems very obvious to me what is going on here, and I feel that Iran is not going to be submitting to western imperialism any time soon. This could have disastrous consequences if it was allowed to happen, we need to spread this information so that people do not let yet another war happen in the middle east, especially one that will obviously have dire consequences for many many people. I'm not certainly not buying what Washington is putting out there, and I hope you're not either.

I feel that

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Do you have any more information available please? I mean to say, this is Pravda after all, and it's not presented as a news story. It's full of "Western Imperialism" and cold war phrases, but that's about it.

Do you really believe that the US will send troops into Iran en masse to conquer the country? Why do you think that? Do you believe that the IAEA report on Iran was produced by the US?

Sorry, but I don't see anything solid here yet, but I'm still listening.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2011 by Saucerwench because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The IAEA are publishing a report this week on Iran. Word is its not going to be very good for them.

Commentators are expecting a strike by Israel on Iran very soon afterwards. Some commentators also believe that the US will not be aware of this until the strike has been started.

www.omantribune.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is all going step by step..Just like Iraq...

11/11/11 = It all becomes official??

I am just speculating!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
More like Iran is in the crosshairs of a zionist regime gone mad

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
This is all going step by step..Just like Iraq...

11/11/11 = It all becomes official??

I am just speculating!

That will be an interesting one to see play out....

If you look at the numbers behind many of the major 'terrorist' attacks in the last ten years you uncover some very interesting data

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

i sai this yester and will say it again. Israel actually did what Iran and Iraq were/are accused of doing, which is creating nuclear plants with WMDs secretly.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Absolutely, it's a very good point you make, although as we both know Washington are hardly about to invade Tel Aviv. I'm most concerned about the consequences of invading Iran, in my opinion they will send missiles directly to Israel and it will trigger a very nasty war in which US forces will be deployed, China and Russia may get involved and its all just very bad....I also don't see why Iran cannot have WMD's if Israel can, and the US can, not to mention Pakistan, India and whoever else has loads of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Well if I was Iran I would want weapons and lots of them after whats happened to their neighbors. Russia and China are already involved having sold them advanced wepopnary. I hope Iran is not attacked. I cant see what they have done to deserve this..... The only thing I can think of is that they do not have a Rokafella central bank in place...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
everybody is having their say. sure sign its about to kick off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Nice one mate, cheers for responding

top topics

join