It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Boston Occupies Israeli Consulate After Flotilla Is Stopped

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All I can say is way to go Occupy Boston. It's nice to see that some people actually cared about the flotilla.

Thanks to Press TV for alerting me of this video. You won't find any of our media covering this unless it's to criticize the protesters as Anti-Semitic. I would like to see OWS take off in Israel too. We all know a lot of Israelis are unhappy with their current government and the financial state of affairs.

'Occupy Boston' occupies Israeli consulate

A contingent from the Occupy Boston protesters marched late Friday to the building that houses the Israeli consulate in Boston and briefly occupied the building's lobby where they held a sit-in.

They chanted various slogans, including, "hey hey, Ho ho! Israeli apartheid's got to go!," "long live the intifada! intifada intifada!," "not another nickel! Not another dime! No more money for Israel's crimes!," and "Viva viva Palestina!".

The anti-Israel protesters said they aren't anti-Semites, they are just anti-Zionist or critical of the policies of the current Israeli government.

Beware of slight foul language.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
what they should have done is completely surrounded the consulate and prevented any staff from leaving the building, when they all start to starve and they try to bring in aid to the staff, to simply prevent it, maybe when they realise what its like to live in gaza they may change there tune.

But why not instead invade jewish quarters and prevent them from visiting there supermarkets LOL, stop buying from jewish shops etc, its only the same just the other side of the coin.

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
what they should have done is completely surrounded the consulate and prevented any staff from leaving the building...

No!

What they should BE doing is clarifying their stance on why they are occupying Wall Street in the first place. If they are going to be conducting these types of activities then they should become a real political entity with leadership, direction, content and have a real Agenda.

Not MOB rule.

edit on 6-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No!

Indeed!

All those accounts of Anti Semitism that so many dismissed finally rears its ugly head thought it was about Wall Street so tell me what the hell does the Israeli Consulte have to do with anything?

Oh if it looks like a Nazi and "protests" like a Nazi its a Nazi.

OWS is totally worthless.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ooook.. Can anyone explain to me why OWS, Operation Wall Street - dealing with corporate greed, feels that occuping the ISraeli embassy is in line with their stated goals?

As far as the comment about PressTV, save it. They are the offical mouth piece of the Iranian Government andhave a bad habbit of ommitting information or just out right lieing when it comes to the US / Israel.

The OWS movement has gone off the deepend and is turn ing more and more into the hypocritical protestors / reioters that show for the G-20 meetings.

I lso enjoy the double standard they show by demanding laws be followed and their rights respected while in the same breath advocate violence towards the police and anyone else who doesnt agree with their view point. These people remind me of the other groups from back in the day who went around wearing the Che Guevara shirts. People should really know the background of the groups they are going to support.

Yup - A proud day for OWS. To date they have pulled off a political first. They have managed to bring Ne Nazis, the Communist party and the Theocracy of Iran all under the same banner.

Yup..... Alfred Nobel would be proud....
edit on 6-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

oh i entirely agree, on the mob rule bit. I just think finally OWS is reacting to something many average joes and janes will have a passionate view about, i think many of use around the world deplore what israel is doing to gaza and how they are dealing with the issue.

Though there peaceful occupy of the israeli consulate did make me chuckle!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So OWS is protesting Israel now? We can add this to the list of things they protest. Like last week when they tried to occupy a BoA lobby because they invested in coal production.

WTF does this have to do with .. anything .. remotely related to the livelihood of Americans?

Nothing.

So we can just chalk this up as another publicity stunt by OWS for protesting yet a another new topic without solutions that, if we don't all stand behind, we are "sheeples."

It's getting really old.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
what they should have done is completely surrounded the consulate and prevented any staff from leaving the building, when they all start to starve and they try to bring in aid to the staff, to simply prevent it, maybe when they realise what its like to live in gaza they may change there tune.

But why not instead invade jewish quarters and prevent them from visiting there supermarkets LOL, stop buying from jewish shops etc, its only the same just the other side of the coin.

Using your logic can we then line up the protestors and indiscrimtely start killing them with guns / suicide bombings and rockets / missiles so the OWS people knows what its like being an Israeli and living next to terrorist cowards in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and IRan intent on wipeing ISrael off the map and killing as many Israelis as they can.?

If they feel this strongly about Israeli actions then how about they head on over to lebanon, Gaza and Syria, pick up some guns and take a roll of the dice and engage Israel.

If that is to much how about we just kill the OWS family members who arent involved in the protests so OWS has a better understanding of how indicsriminate rocket attacks work?

I mean really, fair is fair.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yep, this will stop the Israelis from defending their country, dead in their tracks.

I'm quite sure this has shaken up the Knesset, and all top Israeli officials, including the PM.. Maybe they will now re-evaluate their whole approach to their national security, and finally recognize the injustice they are perpetrating.

Seriously, this whole thing is beginning to stink even more than the occupied parks all over the country.

But hey, they do know how to get attention... especially on ATS.

Can't wait to see their next moves.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Well OWS wanted to grab peoples attention. They have. They've Occupied Wall Street, They've Occupied the Parks, They've Occupied some Bridges and now a Foreign Consulate. How about trying this one on for size...

Occupy the Employment line!

edit on 6-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Some of you ATS'ers reall enjoy your enslavement a bit too much. It's obvious some of you are scared of some much needed change. Not everyone finds fulfillment in being corporate slaves and much more.

Wouldn't want to wake all of you up from that comfy nap of yours.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Really.. I don't think the average American really gives a damn about what happens in Israel/Palestine. We've heard about it for to long to care anymore, most view it as simply not our business. And anyone with half a point of IQ would see both sides as perpetrators. This protests only serves to blur the lines of where OWS stands.

reply to post by Truth4Thought

"If you're not a hardline Liberal you're just a slave!"
You can do better than that.. try arguing the topic instead of the ol' if you don't agree with me you're a slave routine.
edit on 11/6/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
All I can say is way to go Occupy Boston. It's nice to see that some people actually cared about the flotilla.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Just out of curiosity, where were these people when the Palestinians were raining 8,000 rocket and mortars into Israeli civilian neighborhoods in the year prior to Cast Lead?

Bunch of friggin' hypocrites if you ask me.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by OldCorp

Obviously 8000 rockets is a Je … err … Zionist lie.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

With the OWS movement, there is only one side to be on in every issue, either you are with the "collective" or you are a subversive infiltrator, a shill, a racist, capitalist pig, defender of the elite, with them, or against them?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

By all means, let them stop someone from leaving or going free.
It is called unlawful imprisonment, or kidnapping.
That would be fun to watch. OWS'ers hauled away on charges against foreign dignitaries.

OWS shows more of it's true colors every day.

link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

wow your taking it to heart! what i was merely demonstrating, regardless of which SIDE your on, is that the acts are deplorable and religion aside, no one should be subjected to terrorism and certainly not be denied basic provisions, regardless from where they have come from, in my opinion israel is taking turkey's aid conveys as an act of provocation of war, instead of mercy which is what it really is, israel is viewing it provocatively due to the fact Turkey is predominately Muslim while, israel is prodominately jewish, the provocation is purely religion based and therefore baseless.

What if the flotilla came from Crete, being prodominately Christian

+5 more 
link   
Man I am sick of the ows being a blanket for these fools to wrap themselves in. What in the hell does Israel have to do with the original occupy message? Mark this down kids, the hijacking has started to pick up steam. How about going and "occupying" Corzines house? He ran Jersey and a wall street firm into the ground and was being touted as the next economic advisor for the administration. No that would make sense. Rage against yourselves you poor deluded chumps.
edit on 6-11-2011 by hangedman13 because: spelling

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I said a long time ago(like way at the beginning) that they were a bunch of leftists. Some have admitted that they were in other countries protesting. I said before many were likely professional protesters. Their agenda is increasingly coming to the fore. They want nothing less than the complete desolation of Capitalism and the ruination of American commerce. America is the last bulwark of freedom in the world.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Man I am sick of the ows being a blanket for these fools to wrap themselves in. What ih the hell does Israel have to do with the original occupy message? Mark this down kids, the hijacking has started to pick up steam. How about going and "occupying" Corzines house? He ran Jersey and a wall street firm into the ground and was being touted as the next economic advisor for the administration. No that would make sense. Rage against yourselves you poor deluded chumps.

OWS is now
Oh
What'a
Sham.

edit on 6-11-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join