It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You decide... It's not the best I've seen but its the only one I've been lucky enough to have had my Camera set up during observation of the Moon and Jupiter....

I also saw an object last night pass by Jupiter but my camera wasn't set up at the time. It was spherical metalic object that slowed to a near stop then accelerated out of shot... OUTWARD bound by the way.

So my Video, it was shot on a stable concrete surface with my tripod scope and camera and hovered above the Seven Sisters Mountains Wales, UK. 30/09/11 23.40.

edit on 6-11-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Private video..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Unable to see the video. It's showing up as private.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok all sorted....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Need a different video. Or if its your video, make it public.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

It definitely looks like a UFO. It's not like any plane I've ever seen. Do you have alot of UFO sightings in your area?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hear A LOT in the early hour ...low rumblings and ascending and descending noises, I even got it recorded 2.50 in
Maybe a few close encounters but
I'm usually asleep...how do I know? because I wake up with my smoke alarm going mad for no reason and the house phone display going potty, also alot of very fast dashing streaks of light around my bedroom like something avoiding my gaze...very odd.
As to if I see alot around here....
well I've been here 10 years and this is probably 1 of 2 in the local area of my own personal sightings of UFO's. The first being in broad daylight. I was on a bus going into the city (Swansea UK) they'd just finished building the new tower block in the bay so I looked over the bay at the tower..... above it hovered a metalic grey disk, I quickly went for my phone... It zipped off in the blink of an eye. So a few but not many. My old town was more active if I was to gauge my present home..... 4 out of 10..... my old area Staffordshire experiences and sightings, 8/9 out of 10.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

well sounds abit like some of the things we had happen
smoke alarms going of for no reason had them changed
and now alright
as of the phone it displays 14 missed calls which we cant delete
and a flashing light to say we have a message which we dont
so i would say some simularities

edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: forgot m in had them changed

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

well sounds abit like some of the things we had happen
smoke alarms going of for no reason had them changed
and now alright
as of the phone it displays 14 missed calls which we cant delete
and a flashing light to say we have a message which we dont
so i would say some simularities

edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: forgot m in had them changed

If I would narrow down the cause ...I'd say Electro Magnetic.... UFO's

I have lived with these kind of things all my life so its abit same old same old for me....
Only one thing that has stood out for me and that happened earlier this year. I awoke one night facing my wife in bed and above her head looking down at her was a face made of light, to describe it in detail(a face pressed into a illuminus white sheet) no body, just the face..Same noises and electrical disturbances also... Very Strange.

P.s edit I digress Dyslexic curse sorry lol onto my video.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

you know i have never said this but i honestly think that
ufo activity and paranormal activity are very much lnked
i think if you believe in the paranormal you will experience
paranormal activity
and if you believe in ufo activity then the same apllies

which is strange as i believe in both

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I do believe in both too but I also believe in the scientific aspect of both it's just that we aren't as a species all that clever. Although Quantum Physics does show promise and is in my opinion the key.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wow! Freaky! I am not a sceptic in any sense, as I completely believe that UFO's are real. I know that there are alot of things that people mistake for sightings, but I think there are many more real sightings than even get reported. I've never seen a UFO or heard the rumbling. (uggg! feel so left out!) But I do believe it exists and have seen lots of legit videos on here and on youtube. Some of the rumblings are very creepy! I think that there is definitely a reason that the things are becoming more commonplace. They can choose not to be seen and heard if they want to, so they are purposely allowing themselves to be seen and heard. I think that should be scarier than anything!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Isn't there like a little part of you that just kind of wonders if there really is a message on there, not a glitch, but a real message that you can't access? If you could access it, what do you think it would be? Hmmm....using my imagination here.....aliens talking? paranormal voices? the answers to all of life's questions? That might make an interesting movie!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

yes totaly possible ithink people see them how they want to see them be it paranormal
or et

and yes there is some sort of message going on and i think they will protect us
from the EVILwe call TPTB

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would relay said messages but I post them on the Dream Forum... But feel free to ask I will reply to a U2U...
The Video at hand before it goes completely awry

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well considering that almost all of the close encounters involve mechanical and electrical issues and malfunctions. I believe that there could be something very weird going on. People give out information videos and stuff but no one believes. EVEN if they saw one they would come up with some dumb excuse about it. Nice video very strange

edit on 26-12-2011 by Kjack93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join