It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this? A reflection of a UFO on an Astronaut's visor?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is a picture of a NASA astronaut on the Moon or space (I'm not sure when this picture was taken, so if anyone knows please share!). In his visor you can see anomalous to the left of the Sun's reflection:

Zoomed in, the picture becomes clear. It looks like a V shaped object.

The NASA Logo has a similar V shaped, vector/chevron looking symbol on its official logo (shown red in colour):

Now compare this V shaped vector/chevron image to that of the anomalous object reflection in the Astronaut's Visor.

Now I'm not jumping to any conclusions here, but when you compare the shape of this anomalous object to the logos of pretty much every country's space agency in the world and some Defence Companies, something is DEFINITELY going on here.

World's space programs share the Vector symbol....why?

Now the sceptic would obviously say something like "The simplistic V shape is synonymous to the shape of a rocket, hence it is the common symbol of every Space Agency and Defence Companies in the world

But when you can see that all Space Agencies around the world seem to have based their logo design on that anomalous object in the Astronaut's visor, it can't be just coincidence.

Heres a video which goes deeper down the rabbit hole if anyone wants to find out more about this "coincidence":

So what do you think? Are the Governments of the World hiding something from us...Extra-terrestrial?
edit on 6-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It looks like a wishbone.
Maybe it's only an odd reflection or a flaw in the film, too. Are there any other photos showing the thing?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

The video in my original post shows that apparently a similar V shaped object was seen around Mexico City in 2002.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any other sources about this claim.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The European Space Agency logo:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Not in that one.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is a picture of a NASA astronaut on the Moon

If they actually went to the moon back then, which I don't believe they did, then there are flying wishbones in space.

If you pay close attention to major corporation symbols, you will start noticing that there is an elite space gang out there, and they are probably having a great time jet setting through space on our dime.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looks like a small scratch or bit of dirt.

Anything but a ufo lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As CharterZZ said, it looks like a scratch on the outside of the visor. When I zoom in on the pic it looks like it is "above" the layer of reflection of the sun.

That's my opinion.
edit on 6-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes I know that there is an elite cabal ruling the world, but whether their motivations are ET related, can be anyones guess really.

Its all speculation on our part when they love to keep things hidden from the masses.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Definitely a wishbone like the other member stated , check what was served for lunch , freeze-dried turkey ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

On the surface of the moon?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For everyone saying this is a wish bone... You cant be serious.. You think they bring full turkeys up there to eat? And even if it was a wish bone, itd have to be extremely close to the astronaut to get that clear of a reflection off his visor. I believe this definitely is a UFO
. People can believe theres a little wishbone flying around in space over ETs, come on now

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes I know that there is an elite cabal ruling the world, but whether their motivations are ET related, can be anyones guess really.

Its all speculation on our part when they love to keep things hidden from the masses.

I pay attention to every corporate logo I see and have noticed that the majority of them use ancient occult symbology and/or space related images, like orbital rings, anything Saturn, stars, spirals, suns, etc.

www.truthoffering.com...

yofabrics.com...

www.in5d.com...

edit on 6-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

no i dont think so they would of hide that from us me thinks

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
This is a picture of a NASA astronaut on the Moon

No it isnt.
Take a look at the video that you posted.
At 1:26, when you first get to see the astronaut before the zoom in, you can clearly see it for what it really is - a space shuttle EVA.

Not on the moon.
In low earth orbit.
Edit - this version of the spacesuit is the Extravehicular Mobility Unit.

edit on 6-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Edit2 - this is, specifically, astronaut Joseph Tanner.
link
Specifically, mission STS-115 during September 2006. HERE is a link to a page showing a photo from moments before or after the one the OP is worried about.

edit on 6-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

This is interesting.

Do you believe disclosure is imminent in the near future then?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
For everyone saying this is a wish bone... You cant be serious.. You think they bring full turkeys up there to eat? And even if it was a wish bone, itd have to be extremely close to the astronaut to get that clear of a reflection off his visor. I believe this definitely is a UFO
. People can believe theres a little wishbone flying around in space over ETs, come on now

Curious, why are you so emphatic that this is a UFO....Of course it is, no one knows what it is but the guy in the suit. Sorry, but UFO= UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object....It is something, it is in space, and we don't know what it is.....So, if it is a floating turkey bone or a space ship, it is a UFO until we know what it is

Had to add this, UFO is the catch-all for something we don't know or understand. A UFO is NOT an alien, in fact it is the opposite. If we could identify it as an alien space craft, guess what folks, its no longer a UFO....it is now identified.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

For everyone saying this is a wish bone... You cant be serious.. You think they bring full turkeys up there to eat?
[color=707070]The following comment has been made in order to provide a reasoning for why that actually a plausible conclusion. However that does not mean that I personally believe this is the cause.

If in fact this actually is a wishbone, that still would not necessarily mean that they had a whole turkey. Maybe it was a good luck charm. After all, they were in space. That could scare some people.

A random example: I have several shark teeth, but I have never been close to a shark.

reply to post by CharterZZ

Looks like a small scratch or bit of dirt.

Anything but a ufo lol.
Interesting.... Very interesting.

You give a couple of guesses, which makes it obvious that you cannot definitively identify it. Yet you claim that it is not a UFO, which is something that cannot be positively identified?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here's astronaut Jospeh Tanner without the spacesuit.

Maybe a little bit of such light-colored eyebrows could catch the sunlight and look strange from outside the visor. Or dripping condensation or a hair on the inside of the visor. Something simple, anyway.

edit on 6-11-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think there are similar shaped images on some of the LunaCognita videos. They have been dismissed as artefacts but that doesn't mean they are.

Some of the material on Lunacognitas videos are not anomalous. Some are much more difficult to explain.

LunaCognita's YouTube channel

edit on 6/11/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
youtu.be...

It reminds me of the stick alien.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join