It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1800 OWS protesters secretly arrested, taken to whiteman air force base?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

This email was just forwarded to me by a friend. Im not sure of where it originated. Obviously this is a pretty big claim, I don't see any substantial evidence to back it up so i figured I would throw it out to you guys see if anybody knew anything else.

"ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011, AT 0425 HOURS, THIRTY SIX SUPER-SIZE BUSSES ARRIVED AND ENTERED THE BACK GATE AT WHITEMAN AIR FORCE BASE, NEAR SEDALIA, MISSOURI....BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME SENSITIVITY OF THIS SITUATION, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THIS MESSAGE BE FORWARDED TO ONLY THE MOST RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE HOWARD FOLLOWING. IT MIGHT NOT BODE WELL FOR US IF THE FIRST DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION, TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, BE TRACED BACK TO OUR ORGANIZATION.

So you think posting it on ATS is complying with the request to forward to the, "most reliable and knowledgeable of the Howard following..." Who is the Howard Following? Why are we reading it?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

No attitude here, just pointing out what should have been obvious.

No research required.

I do find it odd, that you were the ONLY person so far at the time of posting, that has brought this up, in a public forum. I was unable to find anything even close to this anywhere.

Apparently everyone else is much better at keeping secrets than you are.

I mean, it clearly says they don't want this traced back to them "THE HOWARD FOLLOWING"

By the way, I tried to find more on them, and either they don't exist, or are they followers of Howard the duck?

Seriously, don't take it so seriously.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, OP. Although it looks bogus, it's always interesting to know what might be going around and be able to decide for ourselves.

My favorite part: IT MIGHT NOT BODE WELL FOR US IF THE FIRST DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION, TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, BE TRACED BACK TO OUR ORGANIZATION.

To which I reply, "I don't know what it be like, but it do".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Statistically speaking, 1 out of the 1800 would be live streaming at the moment of the arrests. There would be video evidence of this, not just a chain e-mail. I'm calling BS until there's some legitimate evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
just a thought....................

but maybe just maybe there are calling in there agent provocateur's to give them there next assignment on how to direct this movement expect it to turn violent real soon

just sayin...............

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow this is laughable, i worked on Whitman AFB and there are many secret things there but no internment anything. to my memory there was nothing even remotely close to that anywhere on the base. not only that but Whitman AFB has such a high level of BullS$%^ bureaucratic nonsense that if they tried to hold anyone as a prisoner there they would be released just to get someone's career ruined. as far as the bus's goes its probably nowhere near that amount, most likely a bunch of DVs looking at some secret upgrade of the whatchamacallit on the b2. or better yet its a bunch of mindless ROTC students there to see what a "real" air force base is like. nothing to see here just fear mongering.
edit on 11/6/2011 by theinsolentfish because: gramatical error due to mind faster then fingers.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That's strange. Doing a Google search for this 'email', the only page on the Internet that comes up is this thread. It's almost as if the OP typed up this 'email' strictly for this thread. But that can't be, could it? If this were a mass distribution email then wouldn't there be more signs of it on the Internet?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You can bring this thread to an end and send to to the DeBunked forum. I just personally spoke with a friend who works down at Whiteman and he says that nothing like that did occur. He was working that whole day and he would've known about it or seen it. Sorry to burst your bubble OP.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I cannot find any supportive evidence for this. If 1800 protesters went AWOL I am sure someone would be kicking up a stink.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Lived on Whiteman for 6 years no internment camps there. Just B2's. Now Richards-Gebaur on the other hand.......

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
.... IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THIS MESSAGE BE FORWARDED TO ONLY THE MOST RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE HOWARD FOLLOWING. IT MIGHT NOT BODE WELL FOR US IF THE FIRST DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION, TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, BE TRACED BACK TO OUR ORGANIZATION.

So .....
Who's gonna have to go though the 'secret butt paddling ritual'

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hate to say my man but it sounds like more BS to help turn the Occupy people into martyrs.

You know the drill, wrongdoers use the pretense of a "cause" to take over public and government property, some sheep on conspiracy sites cheer and support blindly, one sided "news" comes out claiming police brutality while ignoring the fact that the police only reacted to protester violence (but we can't let people know that or they'll never continue their support of these idiots) and then spread an email with false claims of secret arrests of said idiots.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
An alternate theory. The OP was trying to get in on some type of secret society or club. They sent him a e-mail with unique false information to see if he will tell anyone else or not. If the information is mentioned or leaked anywhere, the society knows who leaked it. Now they will never tell the OP anything else, and the OP will never be able to join.

If the OP wasn't trying to get in, then maybe the person who sent the message was trying to get in. The person who sent the information which ended up on ATS will never be allowed to join, and never will be told another thing.
edit on 6/11/2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/11/2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If 2000 protesters all just disappeared like that their friends and relatives would raising a huge ruckus with the press so it would be in all the news and all over the web. So I think it's just stuff that makes plants grow.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Dagnabbit, you figured me out.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

No bubble burst. I tried to make it clear in my post, that I did not think that this it happen nor did I hope that it happened. I was just looking for any other information and to see if anyone else had received this email.
Im actually really glad that you found that out and had such information to share with us. Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I really do find it funny that youre not the first person to think that I may have just written this email myself. But I promise I have much better things to be doing with what little free time I do have.
I have no idea who the originator of this email was or who/what this howard person is.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

But I found a lot of the other emails that were on the original senders list the above link( like I said I was forwarded this) at the link above.
edit on 8-11-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Like I said in the very beginning of my post, I was forwarded this by a friend. He was forwarded it as well. I have no idea who this Howard Following is, thus I do not care about complying with their wishes.
I simply posted it here to find out if anyone knew anything else.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join