It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1800 OWS protesters secretly arrested, taken to whiteman air force base?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

Thanks, Sage.

Seems like there's a pack of hungry lions out there waiting to pounce on anyone in anyway they can just to fill up their hungry hungry ego.
It really is funny though, I mean...people don't even read the text/post that they are arguing.
They just want to argue!

sigh...oh the human race...i love it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
HOAX bin In 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 ..1

Seems to me some have way too much time on their hands.

I was thinking Devils Tower......Lucky Devils.........

edit on 6-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: oops spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Exactly, Homer.

That is the precise reason I posted this here: in hopes that someone could provide proof IF it were true, or if anyone knew anything else that this might be about.

But if you were asking me where the proof is, I never claimed to have any.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

How do you know anyone was on these buses? Maybe they were empty. Usually white buses are UN I am not sure about the Black. Maybe they are getting ready to transport people or troops out. I really don't believe there is anyway to capture that amount of people without knowledge. I am not acquainted with that base if it has a relocation camp there. However it would be possible to relocate prisoners from overcrowded prisons without much notice.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It was a field trip. They had signed slips from mom and dad.

It's cool.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You're cute. (seriously, if that's a picture of you, you're cute.)

But seriously now, no, I did not make that up or write it myself.
Sure, I have no way of proving this to you because this is the internet, and as long as ANON doesn't attack me...well, I can stay anon myself.

And I appreciate your skepticism, it's important to take things with a grain of salt.

But before you do that, please read the actual post that I wrote, then followed by the text that I did receive in an e-mail.

To quote myself, "Obviously this is a pretty big claim, I don't see any substantial evidence to back it up..."
which is why I came here, to see if anyone knew anything else that I didn't.

If I wanted to make this up, or I wanted to scare people, or be sensationalist, my title would have been, "1800 OWS PROTESTERS SECRETLY ARRESTED!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMG!!!!!ENDOFTHEWORLD!!!!."

But no, my title was, "1800 OWS protesters secretly arrested and taken to whiteman air force base?" (that question mark indicates my level of skepticism as well.)

Anywho, that's all. Just wanted to clear it up that i'm not trying to lie or be sensationalist or anything else.
If you want, go read some of my other posts (especially my introduction page) and you'll probably see that that doesn't sound like something I would do. I'm a pretty legit guy, thanks.

Much love.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I don't know if anyone was on those busses, I never even saw the supposed busses, nor do I live anywhere near where this allegedly happened.

However, if you or someone you know has any additional information about this, that is the reason I posted.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe going to FEMA CAMPS...

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee ( not a bible verse )

Yes it is. Well, the last bit at least. The rest I think is from several different passages (paraphrased by Tarantino to seem like a quote) but I can't be bothered looking.

Ezekiel 25:17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

link   

Originally posted by eleven44

But if you were asking me where the proof is, I never claimed to have any.

Either you, your friend, or someone down the chain made this up.

It's the internet, and e-mail... When a claim such as this is as ridiculous as this is, and you can't find any proof of it, then it should be rather obvious.

1,800 people don't go missing on Oct. 31, and go unnoticed and unreported until Nov. 6

Not in this country, where everyone is communicating all the time... Common sense should have proven this to you.

If there was any truth at all to this it would be all over the place... Not only on ATS, but now I am sure it is spreading just because it is here.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
And what is a super sized bus. 48 wheels or something. Sounds like a 9 year old

Line 5

Probably a Triple Decker considering they would be carrying 200 people each, about triple a normal bus capacity. They would be difficult to maneuver though as they would be about 35' tall and normal length or 150' long and normal height.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I appreciate your reply. Thank you for explaining...and I stand corrected! By the way...I did read the entire thread before I posted.

If what is in the email is true.....I am wondering...where did these 1800 people come from? Maybe they were taken in small groups and somehow eventually all gathered at one place...and then transported ....maybe that is why no one noticed.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It is a fake.
An email from just some random guy is almost always gonna be.
Now, I got one from a real Nigerian official and apparently they want to give me some money for perfectly legal tasks here in the states!
Really though, good grab as someone will start looking into this.
If 1800 folks came up missing, do you not think someone would notice?
I predict this will be the next "fema casket"...
It is hard to make 1 random person "disappear" yet alone 1800.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this.

First, the writing style in general had fatal flaws. The attempt at relaying an official military feel is just odd. The writer fails big time there.

Secondly, no one noticed the ~100 black school buses and "official" looking SUVs in the bus convoy? This isn't even logical.
edit on 6-11-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If it WERE true, the first place I'd look is here...

copy/paste these coordinates in google maps, and look around, use street view too. maps.google.com...
38.714824,-93.563197

Why such a secure facility for some baseball fields? What is that building, and why the roadblock/checkpoint/guard booth?

Ever been arrested? they usually drive you into garages/bays before getting you out of the car to be processed. Busses could definitely fit into those garage/bay doors...

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-11-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

....why are you and so many people so eager to appease your ego?

I mean, seriously, a "
" face? What are you, 12?

I posted this here about 5 minutes after I woke up this morning because that is when I saw the e-mail. I had zero time before I headed to work (where I am now) to do any kind of research myself. So I posted it up to ATS real quick to see if anyone had any additional information or had heard this rumor themselves.
Lots of times I've found that rumors start from somewhere, even if they have deviated greatly from the truth.

I too had the same question everyone else is asking, "Wouldn't there have been reports? Where are the families of the missing? Why would they do this now? Etc etc."
If there were any answers to those question, I figured here would be the place to ask.

But please, for the sake of humanity and our dire need to get along as a mature, evolved species...please lose the attitude when you communicate with others.

onelove

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
We're not bagging on you OP.
There are just some things that require "common sense".
1 blonde girl comes up missing in Aruba and the whole world knows about it, you do not think 1800 souls would'nt go missing?
CMON.
(Edit)
You speak of your previous posts and your legitimacy, you have 62 posts as of this time.
I have almost 3500 and I still would'nt take what I say at face value.
There's only 1 person whom I'd trust other than my wife, and this guy I used to bathe with.
Almost sounds kinky until you realize we had GI Joes in the tub too.
Not the little plastic joe's the original 12 inch with fuzz for hair.
Ooh, that makes it worse huh?
Anyway no kink.
edit on 6-11-2011 by g146541 because: And GI Joe got stuck, And GI Joe got stuck!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I find it interesting that a convoy of busses entered the base at the same time. If this actually happened, it would mean either they all originated from one city, or there was a fantastic amount of coordination. Seems like alot of work.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They are going to strap baby nukes to these OWS prisoners and carpet bomb Iran. If that does not send a message to not funk with TPTB then nothing will. Sorry, this is another one of those threads that make me feel like I wasted time, no offense OP. Of course a tiny EMP could prevent anyone from taking footage and TPTB DO control MSM so I guess there is a slight chance this could be true....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Thank goodness, we can all rest easy knowing that the government wont be engineering some kind of super intelligent master race with the breeding stock...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join