It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1800 OWS protesters secretly arrested, taken to whiteman air force base?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This email was just forwarded to me by a friend. Im not sure of where it originated. Obviously this is a pretty big claim, I don't see any substantial evidence to back it up so i figured I would throw it out to you guys see if anybody knew anything else.

"ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011, AT 0425 HOURS, THIRTY SIX SUPER-SIZE BUSSES ARRIVED AND ENTERED THE BACK GATE AT WHITEMAN AIR FORCE BASE, NEAR SEDALIA, MISSOURI. THESE BUSSES WERE ALL PAINTED EITHER WHITE OR BLACK, NONE OF WHICH HAD ANY MARKINGS OF ANY KIND ON THEIR SIDES, FRONTS OR BACKS. THERE WERE NO LICENSE PLATES. THE WINDOWS HAD A VERY DARK TINT. ACCOMPANYING THE BUSSES WERE THIRTY SEVEN VEHICLES, ALL BLACK SUV'S, TRAVELING IN FRONT, BETWEEN, AND FOLLOWING THE COLUMN OF BUSSES. NONE OF THE ACCOMPANYING SUV'S HAD IDENTIFICATION OR LICENSE PLATES. THIS CONVOY DID NOT SLOW DOWN EVEN THE SLIGHTEST WHEN APPROACHING THE WHITEMAN AIR FORCE BASE GATE. THAT INDICATED THAT THEY WERE EXPECTED, WELL IN ADVANCE. THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PASSENGERS OF THE BUSSES COMBINED COULD BE ABOUT 1800.

IT IS MY POSITION THAT THE (NOT SO SECRET) WHITEMAN AIR FORCE BASE FEDERAL INTERNMENT FACILITY IS NOW BEING POPULATED WITH THE FIRST OF WHAT WILL PROBABLY BE THE GREATEST ERA OF SECRET MASS ARRESTS OF POLITICAL PRISONERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. FOR YEARS I HAVE SAID IT WAS COMING, AND NOW IT IS HERE.

BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME SENSITIVITY OF THIS SITUATION, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THIS MESSAGE BE FORWARDED TO ONLY THE MOST RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE HOWARD FOLLOWING. IT MIGHT NOT BODE WELL FOR US IF THE FIRST DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION, TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, BE TRACED BACK TO OUR ORGANIZATION.

I WILL FOLLOW UP ON THIS SITUATION. OUR OBSERVERS ARE 100% RELIABLE. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I AM VERY DISTRAUGHT OVER THIS DEVELOPMENT."

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
wheres the proof?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Is it not more likeley that the buses were transporting the Al Qaeda insurgents*cough* Nigerian mercenaries *cough* Libyan rebels who were offered free medical care in the US?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'd need more than a letter typed in all caps. Besides if you were going to take 2000 prisoners anywhere around Missouri you'd take them to Ft. Leonardwood which is already set up as an interment camp.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ummmmm, wouldn't somebody have noticed and filmed the arrest of so many protesters? Seems that there are a lot of video and cell phone cams around these protests, surely there would be footage of mass arrests going on.

And wouldn't these protesters loved ones, friends, etc. notice that they are gone?

Just asking. I don't really know what to believe regarding the OWS protests anymore......

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

You could just dump them in the bayou and let the crackers have at 'em...
Y'all gonna be my new friends, ain't that right Pa?
I don't need me no pick up truck, I's gonna ride me one of them home grown terroists...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't there be a lot of missing people reports if 2000 people went missing?

I can see this happening one day, but I don't believe this e-mail.

Nothing against you OP, I know you're only relaying what you were sent.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
HOAX bin In 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 ..1

Seems to me some have way too much time on their hands.

ETA: Or The Gray Area

edit on 6-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

One other thing, did the words "My dearest", "Nigeria" or "Bank account" appear at any place in the email?
That reminds me, I just have to fill out all my personal details and send them to the former chairman of the Natoonul Banke of Iroq because hewants to send me some money.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lol two flags ...this is fake as weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It could be the "Arabian freedom-fighters" are being brought back (from Lybia) in to sent to another "homeland" to liberate in the future...

Edit: I do wonder why drive people into an airbase.. ?

edit on 6-11-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Someone remind me again what is supposed to be at Whiteman AFB that would draw prisoners of ANY kind? Whiteman DOES have the distinction of being the primary launch and support base for our small fleet of B-2 Spirit Bombers...which makes it about as controlled and guarded a facility as Nellis AFB or Edwards AFB.

I'm missing where OWS or any other prisoners would be taken right into the middle of one of our more sensitive air force facilities. Why? What gain could there be? Oh well, I'm just one for the details, and these details don't compute.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I will step in for the OP here since it doesn't seem like many people have read their first paragraph. if you are looking for evidence they said:

I don't see any substantial evidence to back it up

This is just an email the OP received. seriously, it is an epidemic here on ATS. I would say about 90% of people who post on this forum read only the headline then skip the entire post before they reply.

As for some on topic discussion. No OP, I haven't heard anything about this and can't find any evidence to back it up either. Sounds false to me. I look forward to seeing if anyone can find any credible evidence to back this up but will not be holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Why was your friend sent this email? Why would he or she be privy to this information?

You should be careful....at ATS in the T&C's....there is a rule about not using all capital letters.

Also....I am thinking that you may have just made up that (supposed email) and said that a friend sent it to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee ( not a bible verse )

Jules Winnfield
Pulp Fiction

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And what is a super sized bus. 48 wheels or something. Sounds like a 9 year old

Line 5

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
1,800?

That has got to be a record number for the OWS movement.

Impressive!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Maybe they arrived by bus aswell.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Why was your friend sent this email? Why would he or she be privy to this information?

You should be careful....at ATS in the T&C's....there is a rule about not using all capital letters.

Also....I am thinking that you may have just made up that (supposed email) and said that a friend sent it to you.

Searches show that the only text even close to what is in the OP, only exists on ATS.

Either the OP is privy to super secret stuff, or its fake.

Out of 1,800 young people, someone would be alerting the public and media that their sons and daughters were missing, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
1. The gov wouldnt arrest people that are pushing their marxist ideology.......

that is all

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join