It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very powerful energy last night

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by NewAgeMan

ever since december of last year, i've had CONSTANT, RECURRING visions of loops "collapsing" in on themselves and circles joining and took that as a sign that things we're "lining" up...

I like to imagine that super advanced, highly sensitive, highly evolved beings, in sympathetic harmony with the subtle energies of the cosmos, deeply intuit the sorrow and suffering, and the great potential, eminating from humanity here on Earth, and that, hearing our cry (I myself have called out to them before) have joined "hands" (or whatever) in prayer and compassionate love, directed and targeted to that place (which is HERE, of all places) where the need is the greatest, and that therefore we should do the same, for the lost and lonely, and the angry and hard-hearted souls of Earth, to help faciliate the evolutionary process and spiritual growth of mankind.

Sounds kooky I realize, but I don't care, because it's probably true.

"All creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God."

"And the first shall be last, and the last, first."

edit on 8-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: Love

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

yeah. you sound pretty kooky. it's cool...you're my kind of crazy!

i'm putting a lot of conscious effort into channeling these new blasts of energy into love through myself. trying to use them to cleanse myself. they are very powerful waves and could probably be used for a lot of good for those who bathe.

the love is growing stronger and stronger everyday.

i'm sure you'll be able to appreciate this NAM

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

What's the W thing mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

sigil.

I, A, M...all crammed into one symbol. or it can be I,A, L for I Am Love

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You're not messing around!

Btw, here's a sample of those friends thinking of us..

edit on 8-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

check out THIS THREAD. it's one i started for tattoos but very few other responded but me. take a look through the pics...i've got aliens tattooed all over my body. i know they're here...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Freaky!

Circles joining, aliens, and skin memory. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Circles joining?

Good to see your "here" NAM. I also feel for the cold-hearted..

Lets continue the ball rolling, and see what gets picked up in that snow (crazy talk, I know)

To those who are asking "what is this?" "Why us?" Lets hear your thoughts. What do you think?

The universe is just as accessible to you as it is to anyone or anything else. Where do you want all this to go? The "power" is given to us to create our future, or at least guide it in the general direction we wish to go.

How can you use what you experience to move the world towards where you wish it to go?

I will start.

I wish to see the coldness of humans hearts turned warm.. To see cooperation amongst the species, as that is the only way towards true progress. As it is seen, we are currently headed towards a cliff, or have gone over already.. Though, it is not relevant whether or not we learn to "fly." What will be, will be.

The energy perceived is as sunlight is to plants. Without it, nothing grows. In this context, we are speaking of things which can create their own light by which to grow. But the majority chooses differently. That this is to show "baseline" being, from which all growth begins. Perhaps it is as NAM has stated. Though, it is not relevant whether or not we learn to "grow." What will be, will be.

I intend to use what I have been given (life), to help other stars see it through to their own light. While so few will show compassion for others, and actual kindness, I will intensify my "end" of things tenfold for those that dew (ATS reference!
). Though, it is not relevant whether or not others learn to "shine." What will be, will be.

Lets see what we can make of "this"

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I read this thread and something immediately caught my eye. i kept reading forward and the more comments i read the more i felt like i needed to write this post and i hope that people will read it.

i've been visiting ats for a while and ever since i had the urge to join and contribute but didnt do it until i read this thread.

Two weeks ago (on the 5th) my day started like any other, i started my day like i would usually do and after all the morning routines i headed out. It was cold but the sun was shining bright and the sky was clear. It seemed like a good idea to go for a walk and enjoy the nature while its not yet under tons of snow. So i headed out for this one hill that has a great view overlooking my homecity and the sea. the clock was around 2 as i arrived and so i sat down on a round stone that the sun had warmed, it was nice and cozy and i just relaxed and took time to think about whats going on in the world and in my personal life. Theres been so much fuzz about 2012 and the apocalypse and blahblabblah but there are changes occuring in all parts of 'life' and noone can deny it. Regarding that very powerful energy thats being discussed, i 'felt' it too. While i was sitting there with my eyes closed, i sent out a 'prayer' to the world. (funny cause iv'e never ever actually done it b4) and while doing this i felt an energy rising from the end of my spine. Every breath i took in and exhaled made this energy rise and when it reached the height of my chest it spread to all of my body. This was an enlightening experience for me and its very hard to explain with words. I still had my eyes closed but i was facing the sun and instead of seeing pitch black i saw colours rising and vanishing, forming different planes of colour and light. at some point these planes/lights started coming at me and go right past me and i felt like i was actually flying through space. my breath was still calm and every breath i took gave me a sensation of euphoria and the feeling kept rising. I could literally feel the love emitting from my body as i thought of love and tranquility for every single soul/creature/entity in this universe and especially in our very own planet (taking all the s#*t and injustice in world into consideration). What i believe i felt was Unity/Oneness with all that is. After i snapped out of this feeling and opened my eyes i felt kinda hyped up or highly vibrating idk its hard to explain, whats funny about it tho is it felt like 2 minutes but when i opened my eyes and looked at the clock 2 hours had passed!

May sound crazy or uncomprehendable but i always trusted my own gut more than the flamer-haters.

Someone talked about a spark lit. I believe it is lit. and something big is coming our way!

May the seekers find !

PS: Funny coincide; I sent out my thoughts to the universe at around 2 (+2gmt) you felt it at the same time on the other side of the globe! talk about a beacon person/entity. Maybe we all who felt 'it' whatever it maybe are them ^^

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just for the record, I was celebrating my birthday at the time of this event. Born into this world 37 years ago on Nov 5th, 1974 at 8:00 p.m. est.

My mother and I spent a few hours recalling that day. Something we have never done before.

I was born with bronchittis and died three times before they could take me home.

I fought to come into this world and it has been one hell of a ride.

And it ain't over yet!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

born with bronchitis and died 3 times before you came into the world, eh?

i was born with horrible asthma (hospitalized several times as a small child)...but the interesting part: i was born several weeks late and i was upside down and my umbilical cord was wrapped around my throat, so they had to do an emergency c-section on me and keep me from hanging myself. for the first couple months home, my mom said i would constantly make fists near my throat laying in my crib, as though i were trying to pull the umbilical cord off of my neck, so it must have been around me neck for sometime for it to become a learned movement.

i would say that it seems like someone didn't want us here and we fought our way in regardless but it more seems like someone really wanted us here, huh brother?
edit on 11/14/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i would say that it seems like someone didn't want us here and we fought our way in regardless but it more seems like someone really wanted us here, huh brother?

Survivors my friend.

Each day reminds us that we ARE the survivors.

Now that we have survived, what will we do with our new life?

Here is another anomaly.

I was born with a "lazy" eye. As a result, my first few years was spent walking into walls due to the double vision.

I had three surgeries which were very routine to correct the problem. None of them took and my right eye kept looking up and to the left.

In time my brain shut the eye down to give me one single view point. The double vision was gone, but so was my depth perception.

I did not realise what the three demensional world looked like until I went on the spider man ride at universal studios about 5 years ago. To me, the world, this whole existence literally appears as one continuous scene. Like looking at a painting I would suppose for you binocular types.

Life is good blind in one eye.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join