It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very powerful energy last night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

it never "changed into euphoria"...but...it did lose it's "negative" vibe once i embraced this energy and accepted it. a lot of times, simply recognizing that you sense something and accepting what you feel and embracing that feeling will help take away a lot of the "negative" connotation of some feelings/vibes.

after a couple hours of being rocked by this energy...it kind of subsided into a warm bath around me and became almost soothing. but at first...it scared the ever living crap out of my ego.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

How did you accept it, and why did you? I fell asleep in the midst of that.. feeling so I didn't follow it through. From my viewpoint I feel as though accepting something into me like that scares the hell outta me because I'd be a slave to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

come to think of it: i have noticed a lot more people lately who were just ill, rude and unpleasant. does seem to be more prevalent, though i can't help but wonder if it's a combination of holidays and economy. however it could very well be tied into this awakening...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

to accept it...just recognize that it is there and real. don't brush it off as something you're making up to scare yourself or think it's paranoia. admit to yourself that it is real.

to accept it doesn't mean to like allow it to take you over. it just means accept that it's there. it is real...denying creates fear. face it. recognize it. respect it if need be. but do not fear it. trust me...if it traveled through time/space/dimensions and found you...if it wanted to hurt you there's nothing you could do and you would probably be dead before you knew it. so, chances are, it's not really going to do any harm to you. the most harm it can do is cause you to live in fear, thus holding your vibration down.

you are divine...nothing bad will harm you that wasn't meant to. so...i just had to accept that this energy was there...and just allow myself to be ok with it being there, by realizing that it was not going to harm me. this "good/evil" / "right/wrong" BS that has been crammed down man's mouth for thousands of years is horse crap. yeah...something may happen to you that your ego views as "bad" but that's just because you didn't get your way or what you wanted from the experience.

it is easier said than done but with practice, you can learn to accept anything and just kinda roll with it...
edit on 11/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi Ice!
Here at last, and finally got some time to read through each and every post.
First off, as you know I posted a thread about an energy 'whammie' that happened on 13th/14th October. I just happened to be awake at 4am UK time to experience it.
Last night though, I was asleep at what would have been 3am ish here in the UK. Now I have checked back through my thread and curiously, those over the Pond experienced their 'whammie' on the 13th/14th at what would have been the same time you experienced your 'whammie' last night. What I am suggesting/asking is this, is this energy surge happening at a repetitive time, ie at around 9pm onwards in the States which would be 3am ish in the UK?
I would like to say in my view the following
a) the energy we are experiencing is a 'feminine' energy.
b) Please remember that I have also said that our 'language' is going to be very limited to explain what each of us are experiencing as INDIVIDUALS.
c) because of what I have said in b) we can only try and explain what we are experiencing compared to what our limited KNOWING is.
d) the 'energy' is very, very heart chakra based.
In summary of the above in relation to people reacting the way they are ie rude, angry etc, is actually quite simple, because we have been living within a male energy for so many millenia, this (not new) female energy is making people react out of normal character as they are being taken out of their previous 'male' comfort zone and being challenged to recognise the duality/true self within this 'female' energy.
Yes this energy is growing and getting stronger. It is an incredibly healing energy, the likes of which we have not experienced before. Lets put it this way, for me personally, since I have stared living/embracing this energy, I have experienced all sorts of wonderfully positve things. The biggest being that since last Monday when I decided through meditation to really get into this energy, I have not had to wear my glasses when I am on my laptop or to read! OK it's by no means perfect, but it has improved to the point I have now got an appointment with my optician!

Ice....question....have you had another go at the 'triangle' meditation again? U2U me.

Rainbows
Jane
PS...flag and bunting for you sir!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I felt it too... at about the time that you experienced it as well (which was about midday where I live). I couldn't put my finger on it but I was compelled to look into the sky. There were very thin cirrus clouds, which my daughter thought were very pretty
The strangest thing was that I felt like the air was charged, like it is before a big storm (except the forecast is for sunshine for the next week). I was a little on edge initially but it turned into quite a euphoric feeling as I let it sink in.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 17sok

yup. it was very uncomfortable at first and then it just kinda surrounded me and bathed me in it's power. i couldn't help but accept it. fighting it was futile...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by thepixelgarden

You wouldn't get in trouble, just scan it to your computer, than use www.tinypic.com to upload it here.

also bump with interest.

Ditto

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by sinohptik

no...it's been lit. these waves of energy are the fuel for the fire.

and yeah...they do seem to be growing in strength. last night was very powerful...

Is it possible your awareness sensitivity just became more active or that your awareness shifted? As sensing energy types is purely a subjective experience I would not condescend to judge however these are questions I as myself when I experience an increase or shift.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

you could very well be correct. but the thing is...with the rise in the number of people feeling these waves and the rise in similar occurrences and everyone noticing that the waves are rising in intensity...i would venture to say that there is an overall rise in energy.

again...you could be correct. but that would entail that we're all just becoming more aware at the same time. and that...is still possible...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Could this be an alignment or re-alignment of "certain energies?" Those which are reputed to be under the Oklahoma / Arkansas area especially around the Talimena Ridge Area? Pardon the spelling. Those quakes in OK, are getting more intense over time. So are the ones here in Arkansas.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I did some pretty deep introspection on some past events in my life that we're really, really abnormal - it was at a time where I was highly delusional and experienced some of the most profoundly disturbing things imaginable.

As far as feeling an energy, nope.... I've sort of been tuned out for awhile unfortunately... although it might be more than coincidence that I did some self-consolation on past issues that really tore at me.

Stay vigilant with knowing your soul, because now is the time the planet needs it the most.

Love & Light

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
To me, this is the control matrix is strengthening. I can feel the agitation, the indecisiveness is especially strong. Not comforting in the least. Add to that consecutive earthquakes the last two nights in dreary Oklahoma and I begin to realize it's time to go more and more within.

As the quickening is happening, so is our expansion of consciousness. These times of great change are going to challenge all of us. This being the 'cycle to end all cycles', the controlling factions on this planet will not give up easily. Yet, for those who make it through to the other side...

Words are not enough.

edit on 6-11-2011 by AnotherAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherAccount

Words are not enough.

because there are no words for it. how can their be labels for something that man has yet to see? we are standing before the threshold of a very large change...one little nudge and we're all going balls deep...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

There is much truth in what you say.
However when it becomes personal it becomes more than what you make it out to be in your post.
Plus i quit believing in coincidences a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Plus i quit believing in coincidences a few years ago.

there are no choices. there are no coincidences. there only is...

coincidences are just deeper meanings that we've yet to find.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There has been a lot of weird energy around recently. I've been making much heavier use of a certain herbal remedy that most here will be familiar with, than I usually do. It quite seriously feels as though getting stoned to the point where I can barely move, is about the only means of protecting myself from it that I know of.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by 17sok

yup. it was very uncomfortable at first and then it just kinda surrounded me and bathed me in it's power. i couldn't help but accept it. fighting it was futile...

It was uncomfortable for me also.
I took some bc powder and something to help me sleep.
It didn't help and the only that seemed to help was my prayers thru jesus for protection and growth.

I want to thank everyone on this thread your desire for inner peace is paying off and the love light is definitely shining.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

www.clearwhitelight.org...
There are a lot of claims that this has the ability to drive out poisins from your body.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ok all. i've got to go to bed. i'll be on in the morning to catch up and try my best to respond to folks when i get on.

good night to all and please everyone...share your experiences. check the link in my signature "do you feel it" and you'll see...there are people all over the world waking up and tuning in. you are not alone. if you're still a bit shy or don't want to deal with people...or have something personal to say...feel free to U2U me.

...in the end...there's only love...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join