It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very powerful energy last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i live in atlanta.

about 9pm last night...i started picking up a very very powerful energy. it grew for a couple hours. around midnight, it was impossible to ignore. i asked a friend in macon (hour and a half away from me) if he felt a different energy and he said he was picking up a very strong energy, too.

not sure if this was a "good" or "bad" energy. i would say that it felt hostile, but that is probably just my ego speaking from fear. it was a very dominating force. went outside...DEAD STILL AND SILENT FOR HOURS. very weird clouds out.

anyone else feel a strong energy present itself last night? it was in full effect around here...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The timing seems about right.

Not necessarily hostile, but it will be what it will be through the filter of perception I suppose. Just like everything else

It would seem such waves are gaining momentum, neh?

You said somewhere else that the "spark" was lit a while back, but if I were to venture a guess, such a thing has yet to happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

no...it's been lit. these waves of energy are the fuel for the fire.

and yeah...they do seem to be growing in strength. last night was very powerful...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

no...it's been lit.

ok

these waves of energy are the fuel for the fire.

and yeah...they do seem to be growing in strength. last night was very powerful...

It is seen currently as simply tilling the soil. We have yet to see the seeds sprout, nor the plants bear fruit.

Of course, think what you will. Thats the whole idea. Im probably just another crazy guy on ATS

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

hey...maybe you're right. kinda hope you are cuz if you are...then i've yet to see anything! i'm looking forward to the fruition...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Now that you mention it, I may have felt it. I had a lot to drink last night and felt hostile and even left a friend a really mean private message on Facebook.

I have felt many changes in energy lately, I thought it was just me. So much doom and gloom lately it's kind of difficult not to get a negative energy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have to agree with all of you about an energy increase on a whole! Negative or positive, I believe, would be personal perspective! However, I have noticed an overall increase in aggitation among people in general. I work in a department store where there are employees and customers of extremely varying personalities and belief systems so it tends to lead to a low level of conflict on a daily basis as it is! I have seen a rise in this over the past few weeks. People who have worked in retail for years seem to be far less patient with customers and the customers (consumers) are far more difficult to deal with all the way around! I work in the "housekeeping" department and all I can say is people are just getting messier and less respectful of public places, namely the restrooms!!

The holidays are upon us in retail and while people may not be spending money the way they have in years past, they are still out shopping in full force! Yesterday for example was almost as chaotic as the week before Christmas and people were just downright RUDE!!! I am seeing this everywhere, from my workplace to the roads, from my children's schools to my own home!

"Something wicked this way comes"!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

my friend in california felt it, too! said it was the most powerful wave he's felt to date.

still waiting to here from another sensitive friend of mine in canada to see if he felt anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm in Ontario, Canada. And I agree with the other poster, there has been an increase in agitation, at least from my perspective. I usually notice these things.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey I am in the UK,

Last night was proper weird.

For me the energy was somewhat oppressive but for hubby was overwhelmingly positive.

After 20yrs with this man, last night is the first time he talked about me like he knew me, he said things I never thought I would hear.

Following our conversation, I could not close my eyes for ages. It was like I was afraid of missing something. Very strange night. I didn't see anything except the occasional light from fireworks outside but the darkness seemed 'full'.

I so wish I could explain this better.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Shaman. How exactly do you pick up energies?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I felt some sort of energy but not at midnight. Around 6-ish going through all the way until I fell asleep at 10:30 (which is early for me, actually) I felt.. two energies. One that was most depressive as if my soul was being juiced of every ounce of my own energy, and at the same time another energy felt as though that.. it'll turn out just fine.

I am very relieved to know others seem felt it, albeit in a different way. It reminds me that I'm not alone, which is what I feared somewhat during the energy.

I'm in Victoria BC, and at 6 until 10:30 when I fell asleep, I felt something.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

this energy...wasn't one that needed to be "picked up"...this one sat down on your couch, sprawled out and introduced itself. there was no mistaking this one. some of the energies that have touched down this year have been very subtle...sometimes you don't even notice them until days later.

this one...had it's own theme song and introduction. i felt it coming before it came and once it touched down, it demanded attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I felt it. It was so strong last night my ears were popping and my head was hurting. Felt kind of like an altitude change. I finally got to sleep, no dreams. Woke up this morning feeling different. I have a knowing feeling in my gut and heart that something has changed and now is the time for me to doublecheck my foodstock and make sure all things are in order. No timeline, just an urgent and diligent feeling.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wytewingdove

yes. i got that urge/thought, too.

does seem like perhaps it was a polite tap on the shoulder to those of us with ears...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just felt this thread should be shared here my friend.

Final Warning

Not much else can I comment on.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I felt it most definitely Ice. It started around 8pm as a very strong anxiety, like I was waiting for something to occur. It got stronger and stronger. My friend and I were driving, and I asked him if he was feeling anything at all, because at that moment I was pretty much shaking, and he said he was fine. Weird enough, it was like waves of energy where hitting me. It would be calm for a while then bam it would get stronger. It was happening on and off through out the night when I arrived at my cousins house. Now this is the interesting part, I was sitting alone in the front porch where all of a sudden my heart chakra grew the size of my whole chest, i literally was feeling like there was a huge hollow energy vortex in the middle of my chest and it felt absolutely wonderful. These waves of energy stopped happening around 11pm. Thanks for the OP, i thought i was being possessed for a sec.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

can't say that i got the huge hollow vortex in my heart...but i did feel myself accept this energy and kinda allow it to be...and i felt my own energy rapidly grow as i accepted and embraced this powerful energy, almost as though i was allowing myself to become one with it.

it was the weirdest thing. my ego was terrified yet i was almost eased by this energy's presence. this energy is here to stay.
edit on 11/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Did it by any chance feel right where the solar plexus is? Yah and I got the same intuition to just go with the flow, I noticed when I tried to fight off this energy it got stronger, but when I embraced it like you said, I felt to be one with it. That is why I think this energy opened up so wide right in between my chest. I had the impression that if I tried to stick my hand right in between this hollow energy, my hand would go straight through my flesh and come back from the other side lol. I mean i deal with energy on every day basis, but this was something else, a permanent stay, a DNA activation perhaps.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The new energy was created by a signal person, the light was bright and new it cut time and space and inter acted with all of the frequencies and realities. It interacted with all beings in all dimensions and existences.

It was the awakening of a new energy at play in the race of world dominance but the new light has given the upper hand to the positive side, yes a force like never seen before it will cut through the darkness like hot knife through butter all shall fall in its path, the light is here to stay as it's presents is here to clear the earth of darkness and fear.

It will be felt by many it comes with no agenda just pure light.

That is all I can say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join