It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camper Song (now animated)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

I hear ya. I've been threw three Xboxes in the past two years. Hardly what I would call quality, but I guess its a more complicated system then my "still working" original Nintendo system.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

EPIC

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

I hear ya. I've been threw three Xboxes in the past two years. Hardly what I would call quality, but I guess its a more complicated system then my "still working" original Nintendo system.

It's "Through" not "Threw" but then again that does kind of make sense, you would want to throw those pieces of # out of the window.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I can't spell admittedly, but that one I knew. Guess I was rushing in my reply. Lol. Good to see your still alive sir and I STILL love your avatar.

Thanks for the Epic.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

So Mr Mask, have you played MW3 yet and how are you finding it? I personlly have no complaints soo far.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Those campers simply have no skills at all, especially in MW3 but I found a little trick to take them down this time. grab a riot shield and a throwing knife or bash them up close and camper problem solved until he camps again in another spot.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by old_god

I can't spell admittedly, but that one I knew. Guess I was rushing in my reply. Lol. Good to see your still alive sir and I STILL love your avatar.

Thanks for the Epic.

Hugs.

MM

Hehe you crack me up, keep up the good work, we need more comics btw (plenty of material out there now homie!)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Right on, I run squat, run squat, run squat...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
reply to post by Mr Mask

So Mr Mask, have you played MW3 yet and how are you finding it? I personlly have no complaints soo far.

I have to admit, MW3 is good by me. I hear a few people complaining about some things, hit markers, campers, crappy maps, but for me the game is a winner. Been running my butt off!

Almost 600 "runner accolades" ranking me in the top 150 runners on Xbox. I'm shooting for top 100.

PS- The song/cartoon is getting both love and hate equally. Comments being left are either overwhelmingly positive or just plain angry. Its easy to see who camps and who doesn't by reading the comments. Stupid campers.

Salute!

MM

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
MW3 is quite honestly the best COD since COD4. Though it does have some problems with it's maps, they are certainly better than it's predecessors.

People generally like to blame the software when they really should be blaming themselves. Then you'd have to wonder why they never really get better.

MW3 is definitely MW2.5 and it really needs more to be a true 3rd game. But its good in it's own right and is currently (and strangely enough) more strategic than BF3.
edit on 5-12-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's not camping, it's tactical waiting

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Lol that's one way to put some things.

There are fundamental differences between camping & tactical positioning. This is just FYI for anyone who's viewing the topic and wants to know the difference.

CAMPING:
- Motivated by selfish desire
- Normally used to substitute the lack of fundamentals
- Alternatively used to harass others and disrupt the flow of the game
- Exploits high yield locations that don't pertain to the objects for the purpose of...
a) extending longevity
b) increasing their kill ratios
...at the expense of the optimizing a teams potential

TACTICAL POSITIONING
- Calculated positioning that allows cover for ones self & others
- Enables the player to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Contributes to the teams map control & flow of the game
- Properly contains high yield positions in contribution to the objective
- Enables greater manipulation to the map & game-types mechanics
- Creates opportunities for ones self & others

That should clarify the differences.

edit on 6-12-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Since most campers have Turtle beaches on, I use the following perks to get them fast. Recon, Assassin, and Dead silence. Sniper weapons have been very effective on them so far since they never move at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
MW3 is nice and all...but I just broke my controller's run button on two controllers thus far.

Removing lightweight/marathon = bad.

MM

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is it noobish of me to run and gun but with assassin, blind eye, and steady aim on? Everytime I use sleight of hand/quick draw/stalker, the heart beat sensors chew me up!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I dont mind snipers who camp, because most of them just dont. They either get killed or are smart enough to move before that happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hahahahaha

That is all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Attempting to run and gun and jump and hop around in a military simulator like Armed Assault 2 will get you killed instantly, especially if you're dumb enough to do it in the middle of an open field with no cover and there's artillery rounds being called in on your position from a Howitzer fire-base 11 miles away by a spotter that is completely concealed in the brush wearing a ghillie suit and armed with a .50 cal anti material rifle who can "red mist" your head from over 2 1/2 km's away...

In a real multiplayer military game "camping" in the bush is sometimes the best thing to do.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join