It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle creation on video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Tagging.

I'll watch that video later on tonight.

Crop circles have always been a fascinating subject. I have a tough time believing that they are all man made. But I wouldn't jump to ETs making them either. There are other possibilities.

S&F as I think this might be a good thread to follow. A lot of interesting contributions and links so far !!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Awesome thread! This thread should get more stars than it has to attract more attention. S&F I found a video many years ago that was re posted and should make perfect sense to those who know about crop circles.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

"Not really" come on man.
You trying to say walking thousands of feet with ropes, planks and precise mathematical measurements all night is easy?
You'd better get some decent money from it unless you just do it for the entertainment of others amazement and attention.

1738 x 1476 feet I'm sure many of you have seen

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Did the FBI say what they wanted?

Im really curious!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Did the FBI say what they wanted?

Im really curious!

They wanted to give me a fine of $250,000 if I continued to copy the images and share them

edit on 6-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Nice pics, however, as much as I would like to believe Alien's created these crop circles, we can't stop the process of critical thinking.

In each of these photo's you have posted, the lines in the field created by tractor's or other farm machinery are fairly even with the design of the circles, or the crop circles were strategically placed over the lines, tractors have big tires, big enough for a moderatley sized truck or crane, or truck with a cherry picker attached to drive on without disturbing untouched field.

As a poster previously said about having a "camera in the sky" with that in mind, if you had several trucks, or even one truck that transported several high powered light's, a cherry picker or crane, and you have your' self a combination of instrument's to quite easily aid in creating crop circles, Lights, and above ground co-ordination.

All without disturbing the surrounding "crop", however you could test the rut lines for different tire tracks, but then again, instead of trucks, tractors could be used, or used to cover over said tire tracks.

And all that from just a bit of on the fly imagination.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex, you do know that legit crop circles display certain characteristics that are not to be duplicated by man? Like the fact that at the point were a grain thingy bends, it has a hole, were pressure was released from. You would not achieve this effect by going over it with a wooden plank.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Very true indeed, I can't disagree with that.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Hi,

I have to intervene here. The butterfly like crop circle is man made. It has been made by a dutch team, by 55 man, during 1 night.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Given the geometric precision of crop circles, many do appear to line up nicely with harvest lines, not all however, many crop circles are found on snow and ice.

The last 30 or so years of the 20th century 26 countries reported roughly ten thousand crop circles. The number of circles creates many problems for those that wish them to be man made, with bulky, cumbersome equipment and not one witness.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Indeed, I wholeheartedly agree with you, in my previous post i was reffering to the three pic's that were posted, i have seen a lot of circle's created (without the line's intersecting) and i have no explanation on how they could have been created, geometry, precision, and method etc.

I wrack my brain trying to figure it out though

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

For me crop circles are one of those mysteries that turns the world into not such a bad place from time to time.

Perhaps they are a language designed to quell our fears, a first but subtle step toward more communication, well...I would like to think so anyway. I would love to visit Avebury some day and experience the awe up close and personal.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah, I find the mystery fascinating too, I live in a rural area, and on my 1 hour drive to town Im always scouring the countryside hoping I'll find a crop circle

Alas, Australia is not a popular place for such things

I wish i understood complex mathematic's, it would be great to attempt to decode/decipher pattern's and (perceived) numerology!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

shladney

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe what Dr Rosin said about the ET treat card. The card Werner von Braun was talking about....The ultra rich elite who want to keep their power over the resources and people have an agenda going about how to make thios possible.

These elite have plans of war and ways to fool the people via the media and what not. The terrorist card is being played at the moment and when we are about to find out it was all a lie there will be suddently a distraction from that. The distraction will be an asteroid colliding with earth or maybe an alien invasion.

I belief that this whole economic crisis is part of some agenda too and has been created on purpose. Anyways.....Ronald Reagan was wild about this space shield and the alien treat from outer-space-theory and then...... nothing........Ronald possibly have secretly pumped billions of dollars into this spaceshield.

I think are some soldiers behind a computer terminal having real fun with programming some microwave or particlebeam gun in space. Trying to condition the people for something in-comming sometime. Maybe or probably part of the bluebeam project..

edit on 6/11/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
reply to post by humphreysjim

thanks im checking out the website. But why would we make those crop cricles ourselves? Pretend we have the equipment to do it, why would we? To seed the idea that aliens might be there, and then to debunk it on MSM? That would be seriously confusing. Why would they (CIA, who else?) invest in such projects? Why would they want to go and play with images on fields? So they put the circles there, for us to see, and then the msm pushes it as if they were all man made, what's the purpose of that? a double psy-op or something?

CIA? No.

These are just regular guys expressing themselves and messing with people. It's a form of art.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by humphreysjim

So wait, you don't believe that guys word but you believe this guys? What separates the two?

I have no idea how SOME circles are made, as some are very intricate and would take mathematicians to plan, also many days to do, with very little pay off. Why would they take all this time to do this for no compensation? Granted planes, trains, rockets, etc... all are very complex and were designed for a reason, for people generally getting paid to do it.

Why would these guys spends weeks to do this stuff? And only work at night? Why do we see barely any that are half done, no way these guys hit perfection every time. Why when we see them make one are they the crappy ones that look nothing like these big ones with 460+ circles, and yet it's considered proof?

We know some are made by people, there is no denying that, but to say all of them are is ignorant IMO. What about the ones that appear overnight or with in a couple hours?

We are starting to sort of understand Cymatics and this very well could have something do do with these circles that has nothing to do with aliens.

I have no idea how some are made, nor am I claiming to. Some are mysteries...

Pred...

Well, for a start, they do get paid occasionally. They have featured on TV shows, and make circles for movies, advertisements, and the like. As to why else they might do it, see my post above. There are dozens of reasons people do this kinda stuff.

Hell, I wonder why kids vandalize, break windows, paint and write poetry that no one else will ever read, write diaries, etc etc. It's expression, art, and much more.

Of course, we could choose to be foolish and say "well, I'm not sure why anyone would do this, therefore it must be aliens".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You guys are projecting your own lack of talent, dedication and imagination, and using that to espouse wild theories involving aliens and high-tech devices.

Get a grip!
edit on 6-11-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Real Crop Circles were just that circles in crops , they have been reported for centuries and are the actual phenomena .
Only in the last few decades have Crop Circles been appearing as patterns , as time goes by and technology gets better so the Crop Circles get more intricate and spectacular , some even contain hidden messages coded in binary like the one at Chilbolton , these are Crop Art , nothing to do with the real phenomena .

1678 Crop Circle report .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join