It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Hitler footage with spirit entity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

The first video is motion blur causing the effect - note he is turning his head quickly and the old camera's slow shutter speed does not keep up. Even dismissing this, there is nothing disturbing as there are no clear scales at all, the viewer is seeing what he is expecting to see.

The second video is interesting, and the guy creeps me out.
This video does not contain much, but it is more than any other reptillian proof I have ever seen - but again nothing enough to proove anything, just raises an eyebrow slightly

edit on 6-11-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
drugs are baad mmmmmkay

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by TheCounselor

Might have been she had a pupil defect known as coloboma.

Coloboma

Examples

That looks like it. Both of her eyes were like that, and symmetrical. It was amazing
edit on 6-11-2011 by TheCounselor because: Typed before the quote tag.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Anything using chopped up footage filmed on a camera in the 1930's cant be used as photographic evidence on a subject like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Is that first video really trying to suggest that his ear is some kind of supernatural infant face?

Really?

Come on guys....

Is that what was going on? I thought I had entered some sort of time warp and fell into a Nazi Rave Rally...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What a hideous conspiracy - Hitler devoured the soul of the Gerber Baby?!?

I hope he got out of Hitler's ear and back onto his bottle without too much trauma.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a friend has coloboma. quite freaky, only one eye.
and a guy i knew at high school had cats eyes (like vertical slits for irises) always freaked me out.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When conspiracy theorists make videos like this and fill it with techno music, it does nothing for their credibility. I call for an end of the techno in youtube videos! Who is with me?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
When conspiracy theorists make videos like this and fill it with techno music, it does nothing for their credibility. I call for an end of the techno in youtube videos! Who is with me?

Hi Intelligent Hoodlum 33,

I'm with you for removing the nasty soundtracks from those YouTubes, the only thing worse are guys mumbling along to themselves as if they were puddling about in their bathroom, half incoherent and half overexcited about nothing!

These videos were interesting to me because it has already been historically established that the Nazi movement including Herr Hitler were way deep into the occult with connections to several mystical orders and even to Aleister Crowley. And by many accounts few could call their plans for the Final Solution anything short of Demonic, making ghoul or spirit manifestations plausible to those who might believe in such things. However I had not before heard of a Reptilian connection with the Nazis, so I thought it might be interesting to see that Reptilian eye footage which was recently released to the public and never before broadcast. Also, it does make sense if one either believes the Devil is a real entity with reptilian traits, or that Reptoid Aliens might exist which we confuse with the Devil due to their anti-human characteristics? There are plenty of videos alleging reptilian traits in politicians and media personalities, and theories abound as to whether they are caused by digital artifacts, lighting effects, exuberant imaginations, holographic projections, hybrid DNA induced reality-matrix shifting, blue-blood genetics, demonic possession, or just plain "Reptilian Shapeshifting". Here is one example with pleasant music - FWIW. GS

Wikipedia List of Reptilian Humanoids

David Icke's LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS

When I had my own Reptilian Sighting I was told by a friend of mine:

"You mean to tell me you SAW THE DEVIL ?!?"

This theory might be confirmed by the words of Leo Zagami who says much the same thing (ignore the embedded advertisement) in the following video clip:

Click HERE to see VIDEO

edit on 15-11-2011 by Getsmart because: Possessed Nazi Satanist Reptilian Shapeshifters are Among US !

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

All that BS about reptilian eyes... I took some footage my girlfriend had from her smartphone, where she had reptilian looking eyes; almost perfect looking slids. No lenses or anything.... just a fluke shot. We haven't been able to replicate it since.

Certain light situations and camera settings can create this effect. Stop riding the stupid-train.

As to the comments embedded in the the video... what a load of... Especially the remark "no tv news room lights".

As a photographer by profession, I enjoy looking at the old nazi videos. They are well choreographed and the cinematography is top of the line. And trust me... those shots are planned in every detail.

Look up Leni Riefenstahl, she was an amazing cinematographer.
She might not have used lights, but she most definitely used some kind of bouncer on those shots.
edit on 15/11/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Hi Flice,

Thanks for weighing in with your candid comments, of course I shall pay heed. Yet there are a few things which aren't totally verified or addressed by your arguments:

1. Sure, there are people known to have slit eyes, yet this cannot explain the phenomenon of people whose eyes change from circular to vertical pupils. I have not seen this myself in person, only on the very controversial and much debated YouTube videos usually taken from high definition television studio footage transmitted over the airwaves or by cable. You claim to have taken that footage of your girlfriend, and cannot replicate it. Some might venture to ask if you are certain your girlfriend isn't a shapeshifter? No offense intended.

2. If certain light situations and camera settings can create this effect, who is riding the stupid-train since you are unable to replicate it?

3. Comments embedded in a video don't necessarily make the images worthless: they are to be taken for what they are, something added to an image, without incidence on the validity of that image as true or false.

4. It is well known that many photo opportunities showcasing Adolf Hitler were designed and intended with propagandist impact in mind. Yet there is a lot of documentary footage and third party films, including Eva Braun's home movies, which are not totally programmed and controlled. Anyone with a camera and who got the chance to film the Fuhrer would definitely do so, and I doubt they went around confiscating the footage as they tend to do in today's FBI investigations to later "disappear them". There is no evidence that the aforementioned shots were planned in every detail, other than your making a statement to that effect.

5. Leni Riefenstahl certainly didn't have access to the Nuremberg court after WWII, so she couldn't have used a "bouncer" light on those shots. Here is a mugshot of Wilhelm Keitel and he is one of the few who kept their uniforms during the Nuremberg trials. Yet I don't know if that footage taken from the Time Magazine documentary called "The Nazis: A Warning from History" is actual footage from that trial for war crimes or was possibly filmed earlier during one of the propagandized Nazi events n Nuremberg?

Leni Riefenstahl was an amazing cinematographer whose work is an artistic reference of the expressionist movement. She was Hitler's friend and even possibly one of his girlfriends? However, there is nothing even remotely resembling her filming or editing style in the footage of Hitler. Yes, I know her work and something about her life during and after WWII and have even wondered if she wasn't cloned - along with Adolf - in the Nazi continuum's creepy experimental programs, as can be seen here:

Judge John Roll with added mustache and hairstyle compared to Adolf Hitler

Judge John Roll (who was allegedly shot dead during the Giffords shootings) who might be a Clone of Adolf Hitler (with or without his knowledge) can be seen sitting next to Gabrielle Giffords, and strangely they can both be readily compared to Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun pictured underneath.

b]John Roll and wife Maureen compared to Leni Riefenstahl and Adolf Hitler

Next we can see Judge Roll with his wife Maureen Roll shown above a picture of Adolf with Leni Riefenstahl. It is odd that they both would look very much like that earlier couple. Note that Judge Roll's wife Maureen is older than Leni in their respective photos and that her greying hair has been died blonde.

In another picture we can see Adolf in a garden with Leni as compared to images of the late Judge John Roll and his wife Maureen.

* For more info about clones visit my signature link.

Originally posted by Nobama
While I don't buy into this..
Wilhelm Keite does indeed look evil and possessed.

Hi Nobama,

This does tend to correspond with the likelihood that there is a malevolent possession which leads to reptilian shapeshifting? As per the Zagamo link in my previous posting?

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Excellent thread! S n F and obviously you are not afraid to travel deep within the rabbit hole where most people would rather not go.I myself do not think outside the box any longer,i have thrown the box away and WW-2 is one of my most knowledgeable subjects,having read well over 100 books on the subject and i have watched and thoroughly absorbed hundreds of documentaries...

I have heard that Hitler ocasionally used a body double while in power,as most leaders do,but i have never seen 1 photo of a Hitler double anywhere from the time period within the thousands of photos i have looked at and i have also amassed over the years 3 "German Perspective during WW-2" photos with captions high quality scrap books containing well over 5,000 photos both b/w and color and have not seen one Hitler double photo...

Have you seen any?

And btw,Gabrielle and Evas face structures are "Identical"!
edit on 4-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

I've seen a couple which were presumably of his cousin who served for a while as his chauffeur and a decoy once in a while. You can notice that his nose is thicker and his facial traits are less delicate. I noticed them mostly in the later months of the war during which Adolf is alleged to have fled to safer shores, the bunker story being at minimum questionable. FWIW

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join