It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Hitler footage with spirit entity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am posting this in the Skunk Works section because I don't know what to think of the following footage showing Adolf Hitler, and not one of his doubles. While I cannot agree readily with the poster of this video that there is clear evidence that Hitler was a Reptilian shapeshifter, I was however amazed at what was discovered in the original film footage from minute 3:40 onwards. At first I really didn't see it, but then I couldn't help but sense the gaze of the infant staring into my eyes. It was very strange and it brought to memory that Aleister Crowley had initiated Hitler and even had performed an occult ceremony after which he called Adolf his "Magik Child". Could there be some relation?

Respective to Nazi reptilian shapeshifters there is more convincing footage as can be seen below in the recently discovered color footage of defacto War Minister Field Marshall Wilhelm Keitel during the Nuremberg trials.

GS

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I am positive you are on to something. Keep up the good work....and be careful.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
While I don't buy into this..

Wilhelm Keite does indeed look evil and possessed.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Nah, i'd say the reptelian eye thing is just an optical illusion withe the camera lense.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that is just his ear , and look his other one is doing the Heil five.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I am pretty sure that is just his ear , and look his other one is doing the Heil five.

lol

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reptilian shape-shifter ... now that made me smile
Hitler was human.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

These "reptilian shape-shifter" videos are just a load of garbage; like everything else in life, you see what you want to see, I personally don't see anything reptilian at all but just stupid nonsence.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i may be missing something but, where is the gazing infant

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is that first video really trying to suggest that his ear is some kind of supernatural infant face?

Really?

Come on guys....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If Hitler was a reptilian... why is he dead?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
i may be missing something but, where is the gazing infant

Oh, that? You and I call it an ear.....

Yeah...... It's his ear... and an old grainy still frame, some one decided it looked like an infant face.....

Trust me, I am scratching my head too.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have to say this is probably the most ridicules post i have ever seen, sorry lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
there is no way I could sit through seven minutes of that obnoxious techno while looking at hitler. is there a specific point in the video you would recommend skipping to so that I can see where your undeniable proof of reptilian features prevail?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

his ear is the infant?? well we all know what radar this sets off i suppose

im sure its all been said before and you already know but outrageous claims like this are what makes the more plausible ones get us all called crazy

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
One does not need look past the atrocities perpetrated by the Nazi's to see pure evil. If you are looking for a sign, then follow the trail of smoldering corpses left in their wake. Once in a while, evil gathers strength in numbers and spreads hell on earth. All the beasts join together at one point in time and punch thru the veil that separates their world and ours. They do it thru men, so guaranteed any footage of these men is revealing. Not for the twitch or blink in their eyes , but maybe from the desire to dress up, arm and march to war. Killing is their greatest satisfaction and they can't get enough.
What is up with that?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't believe for a min Hitler was a reptilian the videos are just sillyness..But i can tell you this Hitler was a horrible monster an evil man..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
Hitler was human.

I think you are the first to say that in a couples of decades!

The way Wilhelm moves his head in the second video made me think of how velociraptors were moving their heads in Jurassic Park III ( It played tonite... )

Also... In the first video... Was that a clone of Frank Sinatra? You can see him at 0:29...

edit on 6-11-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I don't dig the lizard theories at all, but I do recall, when I worked retail, this sixteen year old girl came in with her mother, and was shopping for a blender.
They could have been contacts, but the rest of her clothing was what I would call All American, a regular t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, not goth at all, very average, though tall, but she had the most amazing eyes.
I called them 'goat eyes' at the time, in telling the head manager, but goat eye pupils are square, these were like what they are depicting in the video. I don't know what congenital condition would cause that.
Unlike the video, it's not like her eyes changed from human to 'goat', they were like that the whole time I was talking to her. Usually contacts that are tricked like that have a strange opaqueness to the iris. Her irises had that translucent layering of color that you find in the natural eye.
Needless to say, I never forgot her.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

Might have been she had a pupil defect known as coloboma.

Coloboma

Examples

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join