It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So , you think you can take us down? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

....Thanks for clarifying......?

edit on 5-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I agree-this whole "Anon" junior high script-kiddie thing is getting old and boring....yawn

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

i replied to the wrong guy

im new give me a break already!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Oh!

I was honestly confused.

Sadly my response was very similar to Dr.Evil's there.

No worries.

I still do that and I have been here for 4 years.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

just out of curiosity, you look like you've been here a while, how much of the stuff on this site can you actually believe? bearing in mind im pretty out there with the open mindednes

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Kind of a tough question. The belief factor really just is up to you. You learn what are legit sources and what are not so good sources. So you tend to know what you can and cannot trust right away.

Then you tend to get a feel for members and whether you can trust them or not ( Most you can...But you still have to be careful because even well intentioned members can be wrong).

Plus we deal with a lot of things that have not really been proven one way or the other.... So it really just comes down to what you believe more than anything.

One thing about this site that is great is that while we do get a good deal of hoaxes ( You should check out the hoax forum... All threads determined to be hoaxes are moved there) these hoaxes do act as good training to be able to tell legit from bogus...

I know that is not an exact answer, but for me it is hard to give you much more of an accurate one than this.

For what it is worth, there is a good deal of content on this site that I believe. But it comes down to speculation, theorizing and just plain discussing on a quest to find the answers to... well... everything.

And we do find answers... We rule out things and slowly move along as a community just looking for a bit of truth.

If you have any more questions Feel free to send me a U2U ( Just hover your mouse over where it says member under my avatar. a menu will appear and click send message.)

I just don't want to take the thread off topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'll put my money on 1 man only against all of ANON. Yes, 1 man. The Jester, or "th3j35t3r".

The Jester vs. LulzSec

Anonymous hates him. He does all by his lonesome what Anonymous fails to do with his "legion" of members. Plus, he's doing good with his skills, taking down jihad sites.

Here's his wordpress page, if anyone wants to see what he's about th3j35t3r

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

thanks for all the help, i already have a decent bull# meter and have seen things that i would put down to a hoax imo, but like you say its mostly stuff that cant be proved either way

cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

No problem and like I said, if you need any help or have any more questions I am just a U2U away.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I haven't even heard of this guy. I am checking out what you have linked.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Lysergic

Well, when the REAL anon or the fake anon does something more than inconvenience a few website for a short while, then maybe I will hold them in higher regard.

Id honestly like to see them become these all powerful vigilantes that they like to think they are...But.... They aren't that.

Personally, I don't think any of us here are special enough to be studied. We are just a conspiracy forum, if that is who you meant, by us. If they have been studying me they must be really bored.

Either way, who ever made this thread must not have been thinking. Threatening the government and federal agents and all...

Not us here at ATS specifically but human behavior in general.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join