It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New threat from Israel against whole of Europe!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

ISRAEL "We could wipe out Europe in seconds"Threat!
An Israeli Professor by the name of Nadim Ladki is advocating the use of Nukes against European Capitals as a revenge attack for Holocaust, in a qoute from IAP news He hinted at a growing thought amongst Jews in general, stating that popularity for such an attack is at an all time high.
iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

articles like this show the true sentiment of the zionist`s toward civilisation as a whole! they are mankinds biggist threat not the Arabs as the MSM would have you believe and the Yanks Armed them with the Nukes, of course with Zionist support within the Whitehouse and Pentagon to start off with!
edit on 5-11-2011 by jiggyturbojim because: missing text

Moderator please place in proper place,sorry
edit on 5-11-2011 by jiggyturbojim because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote tags

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not a new threat. This is a very old story.
www.rense.com...

And it's not a threat from Israel. It was one nutjob making a stupid statement. I agree with your point about the US giving nukes to Israel.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i wish they would send a few nukes to DC while they are at it

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
this is from 2009.....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
and europe could wipe out israel with far, far, far, far ,far less nukes. not only that, the world would turn on every jew on earth and literally wipe them all out.

what's the point of that comment. they talk about anti-semitism and they clearly trying to stoke the flames.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

"They" did not. It was one person.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Given enough time and good odds Israel will be pointing nukes at Europe.

Mostly due to the Islamification of the EU.

It is just like the former leader of Libya said.

In a few decades the 50 million muslims in the EU will
outnumber any other secular group.

A shot will need not be fired.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Obviously everybody needs to read up on the Sampson Option. Israel has possibly up to 400-500 first strike nuclear weapons. Plus a few thousand neutron bombs. Kill the people but the buildings survive.

My guess if Iran gets lucky and nukes Tel-Aviv then Israel's dying act is to nuke as many oil wells, ports and pipelines as possible. As far north as possible. Drop a couple of nukes in Pakistan and they might think it was India. Next thing you know everybody is launching. And even if they don't do that you still have to deal with several hundred oil well fires with radiation exposure. Could be years before that mess could be fixed.

Combine all that with a nuclear autumn or winter and the great depression that would result when gasoline hits $100 to $200 a gallon and I would say the earth would lose 50 to 80 percent of it's population in 5 to 10 years.

A quote from the Wikipedia article.

In 2003, Martin van Creveld, a professor of military history at Israel’s Hebrew University, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence. Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's "The Gun and the Olive Branch" (2003) as saying: "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

edit on 6-11-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Edgar cayce seems to be proven right by the day....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

If they attack non aggressor nations they will be wiped from the face of the earth.

I do not see Israel attacking blindly at anyone for no reason.

That has not been their history, though they still need to answer for the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
i wish they would send a few nukes to DC while they are at it

The ppl in DC are merely puppets, hillary made that real clear.

round table groups like the CFR make the decisions, the puppets
in DC just dance to what ever the puppet masters tell them to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical nut job response
My home has been a safe haven for Jews from all over Europe for a fair few hundred years, escaping many of the pogroms and many escaped here during the Holocaust..

At least 15% are either Jewish or of Jewish decent, so it seems to me lets kill Jews as a response for killing Jews pretty much the product of an insane mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Sounds like a typical nut job response
My home has been a safe haven for Jews from all over Europe for a fair few hundred years, escaping many of the pogroms and many escaped here during the Holocaust..

At least 15% are either Jewish or of Jewish decent, so it seems to me lets kill Jews as a response for killing Jews pretty much the product of an insane mind.

This is correct, no all jews are zionists, not even all zionists are extremists.

Just like some ppl in the US are not happy with the direction the US has gone,
its more to do with the class in power that lie cheat and steal their way into power
and do not truly represent the ppl.

I am speaking of the paths taken by both Shrub and the Peace Prize kinetic action man.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

It's a good job the CFR is non-partisan and completely neutral then, otherwise America (and the wolrd) might be in trouble:

Who controls the CFR?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

It's a good job the CFR is non-partisan and completely neutral then, otherwise America (and the wolrd) might be in trouble:

Who controls the CFR?

ROFL, I like extreme sarcasm, well said !!!

The CFR like the rest of the round table groups are no friend of the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim

ISRAEL "We could wipe out Europe in seconds"Threat!
An Israeli Professor by the name of Nadim Ladki is advocating the use of Nukes against European Capitals as a revenge attack for Holocaust, in a qoute from IAP news He hinted at a growing thought amongst Jews in general, stating that popularity for such an attack is at an all time high.
iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

articles like this show the true sentiment of the zionist`s toward civilisation as a whole! they are mankinds biggist threat not the Arabs as the MSM would have you believe and the Yanks Armed them with the Nukes, of course with Zionist support within the Whitehouse and Pentagon to start off with!
edit on 5-11-2011 by jiggyturbojim because: missing text

Moderator please place in proper place,sorry
edit on 5-11-2011 by jiggyturbojim because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote tags

They are exactly like the Muslims.

In fact even though this is quite an old story all I can say is I was not around for the holocaust and I dont care about it one bit either. Not one bit.

They need to grow up and move on. The Holocaust is a tiny incident in a long history of this planet. Deal with it. I could not care less about that event. To me its insignificant!

All those who judge me for saying this. When is the last time it crossed your minds during dinner, a social engagement or right before you went to sleep. IT doesn't because we DON'T CARE in reality about it.

I am more concerned about tomorrows dinner plans than of any part of the holocaust. Seriously!
edit on 6-11-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

Did you actually check your source of the article? Geez, don't some of you people ever research and double check the sources to any of your articles you post? Might save you the trouble of appearing red faced.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i dont believe this. nothing would be solved by nuking...it would just put a damper on markets and Israel would prbly be effected by it...if anything (if they were really salty about the holocaust) they would push for reparations.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

I have already made a chain of proofs about Zionist lobby. here it is :

1. Most of the Iranian know that there is a Zionist lobby which is running US govt. American politicians admit it themselves implicitly and explicitly.

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

Morris told Press TV's U.S. Desk that Obama's pandering to AIPAC was for "political purposes".

The Los Angeles-based political analyst said that "with regard to the coming election and financing from Jewish donors" the Democratic Party is very concerned.

Morris accused Obama of "putting the security of Israel above the security of America". He told the U.S. Desk that while Obama is "saying that we're in tough fiscal times with regard to the U.S. economy and U.S. states going broke", the president is reaffirming sending billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to Israel to pay for their military

The U.S. President Barack Obama was pandering to the pro-Israeli lobby AIPAC when he gave a speech there, so says political commentator James Morris.

[Face to Face] Cynthia McKinney, Former US Congresswoman - 20May2011 - English

2. Israel is made by Zionist and they are illegal and terrorist.

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[26] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab League nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[27] By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River. The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt). Prior to and during this conflict, 713,000[28] Palestinian Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war had been won. Many Palestinians fled from the areas that are now present-day Israel as a response to alleged massacres of Arab towns by militant Jewish organizations like the Irgun and the Stern Gang (See Deir Yassin massacre). The War came to an end with the signing of the 1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and each of its Arab neighbours.

Arab Israeli conflict

They just tend to take as much land as they can. Like Gaza strip and Golan heights.

3. It is not logical to give those people the lands that they possessed long ago. For example , Golan Heights :

The earliest evidence of human habitation dates to the Upper Paleolithic period.[7] According to the Bible, an Amorite Kingdom in Bashan was conquered by Israelites during the reign of King Og

Golan Heights

If that is logical , so Iran can take the whole middle east back because it was a part of Persian empire.

Relief of Xerxes I Persian Empire reached its height during the reign of Darius I. He extended the Persian borders to the Indus River on the east to Aegean Sea and Egypt on the west.

achaemenid period

+

Achaemenid_Empire

So , Iran should take Far East to Middle East.

4. Israel owns lots of nuclear warheads and is still crying " they are going to make nuclear bomb".

5. There are lots of signs hidden in you daily life which shows us , you are controlled by those Zionist ( illuminati , Freemasonry)

vigilantcitizen

6. Israel has the big Middle East plan and is so afraid that Iran is not going to surrender easily.

7.We have seen that mossad and CIA are cooperating in assassination of our scientists.

Trial Of Suspect In Iranian

So , maybe Europe is on part of that the big Middle East plan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join