It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Done looking through the window decided to come in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've been reading this website for a few years and have finally decided to join. I'm generally interested in all areas and very open minded. my life experiences give me some knowledge in many areas. I was effected by 911 because my mother worked there. shes still with us but has some pretty bad mental scares dont like crowds or cities that sort of stuff. I've had multiple heath issues however i'm fine. I have major trust issues because the person i loved the most in the world hurt me the worst. I'm still dealing with the aftermath of that but i get stronger everyday, Hard to believe the messed up stuff people can do and then live with themselves with no reguard for the effect it has other people. I also have some odd paranormal experiences but nothing over the top.Hopefully i'll be able to contribute some helpful stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Can't wait to see your posts on the paranormal! One of my favorite topics, welcome!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by noonesdonkey

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was just thinking that today about people, I guess not everyone has a conscience or realize the damage they can do to people but anyway welcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your time here & hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nothing over the top? Do tell. Anything paranormal is over the top from "normal". This is the place to share it.
Welcome!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

It's great to hear that you haven't fallen prey to the official conspiracy theory. I too am a relative newcomer to ATS, and I'm still figuring things out. Hope to see good things from you! Happy Hunting!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
just posting to say I love your title

welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, friend!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well, welcome inside, have a seat.
If putting anything inside of the fridge, make sure to label it so I know who's food I'm stealing.

Your room is down the padded hall to the right.
There are sure alot of neat folk here so, sit back and enjoy the show.
Don't take too much serious, as the world will be ending on monday.
Then on I believe the 11th, and the next end of the world, I'm not sure yet.
Remember to keep all limbs you plan on keeping inside the ride at all times, and objects are further than they appear.
Lastly we are a full service open 24 hours a day website, just steer clear of the popcorn, Phage has been back there all week doing who knows what!
jk
Anyway enjoy the entertainment and that is what it is, entertainment.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Welcome, have a good look around. The paranormal stuff is good because it's someting positive (i would say) to think about. Alot of gloom in here but hey such is life. In the immortal words of two idiots/genius' "catch ya later Bill and Ted!" Be excellent to eachhother.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well Ive finally decided to register and do the same. Ive been here for a while mainly for research. I now feel its time to get more involved.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
welcome!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your mom, but at least she is still here. It might be a bit selfish but still
i bet you cherish the time with her even more now. I had a relative that didn't make it in the building
but i wasnt close to them. I understand how your mom feels but eventually i hope she gets past it so
shes not living in fear all the time.

~Sawa

top topics

join