It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY way to Protect your Freedoms is to Exercise your 2nd Amendment Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Alright, I am getting sick and tired of seeing all of these protesters hack it out with the police and blaming them for their brutality when it's obvious that they are not taking the power in their own hands and exercising their 2nd Amendment Right. Conclusively, the only way to prevent the police from over powering a huge crowd, which in most cases, is way bigger than the police force dealing with the protests, is to exercise your 2nd Amendment Right. A good example is in Phoenix, AZ, and I know it's been shown on here before but I also know that if more people don't take this Veteran's advice then the police will continue to over-run the protesters and not have a care in the world with what they are trying to get across. Seriously, if you own a gun and are allowed to carry in your state, then do so. Especially, if you are protesting because the cops will think twice about beating anyone because who in their right mind will want to start a gun fight. I know this may cause to alarm some but the only way to get the message across is to exercise that 2nd Amendment Right or else all is done in vanity. After all, that is why our founding fathers decided to add that to the constitution.

Edit to Add: Seems that I am unable to reply to the below comment. I don't care who that man is because he represents all of us whether you are civilian or military. We ALL need to exercise our 2nd Amendment Right or we will ALL be pushed aside as well as our message. My point for this thread is that everyone take into account that not only our service men, but we as the 99% exercise our 2nd Amendment or we have no chance. I know there will be repercussions for both sides but what needs to be done needs to be done. Simple. It will make them think twice before brutalizing anyone, especially if they are not only out-numbered by people, but weapons as well.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Puppet27Master because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2011 by Puppet27Master because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

This is an old video - you're about to get a bunch of comments on who JT is and his affiliations...already been discussed extensively on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

join