It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pilot friend and his Astonishing Experience (10/24/2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The Following Events Ocurred 10/24/2011

Hello ATS.

I live on the coast of northern California. I have an old friend named Carl, who has been flying planes for the majority of his life. He's a really cool person, who takes photographs of the ocean and tundra almost every day. He is the straight-shooter type of person, and he would not lie to me about this recent experience.

I'd like to start by saying -

A) This sighting was of three crafts. Not a TR3B.

B) Any questions you have, please ask them, as he asked me to put the word out about his experience in hopes of finding out more information.

---

Carl lives maybe 7-10 miles from town up a small residential road. His house sits upon a hill and overlooks a valley, leading to the ocean, pretty area, very few trees in his area.

"Well I was sitting around, reading a book after a long day taking pictures. When I get a knock on the door. It's my neighbor, and he's as white as a ghost. He asks me,

'Have you seen the balls?'

I give him a weird look until he eventually drags me outside. What I saw next amazed me. I have been flying for years and never a sight like this: I told my son and wife to get outside. They were like no other aircraft.

There were three orange glowing spheres. They were large, but I could not tell how large. This was just after the sun had set, so it was also difficult to judge height. I'd say initially 3,000 feet - very close. I stood there and watched them in awe, they were in the perfect shape of a triangle. And best yet they made absolutely no sound."

However, Carl tells me, it was the way that they moved which really impressed him. Judging by the way he was waving his hands when explaining their "take-off", I'd say they shot off in a 75 degree angle. He said the crafts were operating without the restriction of Earth's gravity.

(If anyone can help me with a diagram, that would be great. They moved diagonally to the upper right, and then diagonally to the upper left. Forming similar to:

/

They floated effortlessly at a constant speed, but they did not disappear. They remained in the night sky, mimicking stars for the next three hours. He would walk out the house every once and a while, and still see them. In fact I did not ask him if he ever saw them disappear.

----

So this is the story, I'm publishing on ATS in order to get it down on the books. If you have any interest in this sighting or would like to share your similar experiences - Please ask questions or share stories. Everything you ask will be relayed to Carl. He asked me to do this in hopes of finding more information. So hopefully this goes some where.

Thankyou.
edit on 5-11-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Orbs in the shape of a triangle just after sun set and made no sound? sounds like the TR-3B but i have no idea why he would be as white as a ghost because i've seen the exact same thing and it bothered me not.
edit on 5/11/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Orbs in the shape of a triangle just after sun set and made no sound? sounds like the TR-3B but i have no idea why he would be as white as a ghost because i've seen the exact same thing and it bothered me not.

I'd bet it was because the neighbour thought it was a UFO, must not know about the TR-3B aircraft most likely

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

I'm trying to use verbatim words when relaying this story. I don't know if the neighbor was technically white as a ghost - some ghosts I hear are green, also. Use that information however you want.

These were definitely three different craft.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One question, you say the lights were visible for at least 3 hours,

Are there any photo's or video to back up this sighting?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMunk

No, I am assuming by the way he explained it - They were only closely visible for a couple minutes. Then they made off in an insane diagonal pattern far out past what I'm guessing his or his neighbor's camera was capable of.

I would have posted pictures already if there were any. Trust me, I'd like to see them too.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There were three orange glowing spheres. They were large, but I could not tell how large. This was just after the sun had set, so it was also difficult to judge height. I'd say initially 3,000 feet - very close. I stood there and watched them in awe, they were in the perfect shape of a triangle. And best yet they made absolutely no sound."

I've heard of such a thing a couple of times before, and I'm sure one of them was on a thread here somewhere.
I don't remember if it was just one glowing orange ball, or more, but if you put 3 of anything out there, it's a triangle, but maybe not perfect. Did the shape change when they took off, into maybe a not as perfect triangle?

When I was around 10, laying in bed one night, I saw what looked like one orange glowing frisbee going past the window. I've never seen one since.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Perhaps it was not "perfect". Yet that is a word he used. I'm guessing that there was enough visibility for him to deduce:

A) It was Them, there were three craft.

B) They were "extremely talented pilots".

top topics

join