It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran have nukes and made underground tests in the past, Russia allied with Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I hope war hungry USA know they are getting themself into deep water, by poking a stick at Iran.

its not going to be pretty. I belive Iran is ready to strike US with a nuke or two if nessesary, they dont care about being destroyed afterwards. And then Russia comes into the picture

Ohh and if US poke to hard, Russia going to play alongside Iran. they helped build Irans first nuclear powerplant, and thats not all they helped with in my opinon.
www.voanews.com...

From 2008
A weekend 5.0 Richter earthquake in Iran was actually a nuclear bomb test
www.israelnationalnews.com...
A weekend 5.0 Richter earthquake in Iran was actually a nuclear bomb test, says an Iranian nuclear scientist claiming to be working on the project.

From 2009
Diplomats: Iran has means to test bomb in 6 months
www.breitbart.com...
VIENNA (AP) - Iran is blocking U.N. nuclear agency attempts to upgrade monitoring of its atomic program while advancing those activities to the stage that the country would have the means to test a weapon within six months, diplomats told The Associated Press Friday.

from 2010
The Israel Insider is reporting that Iran may have tested a series of nuclear weapons underground.
commonsenselogic.blogspot.com...
Israel Insider exclusively reports that a seismic event this weekend in southern Iran may in fact have been a massive underground nuclear bomb test. According to the USGS, the tremor measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale took place Saturday night, October 25 just before midnight Iran time, with its epicenter at 26.70°N, 55.02°E, just north of the strategic straits of Hormuz, opposite Abu Dhabi.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I call BS on this one, sorry. Nothing here is trustworthy, just sensationalism to get viewers, Iran does not have nukes, they are the victims of a elaborate plot here. A plot to start a war, from the war hungry US, being spoon.fed lies and deceit by the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
When I was growing up I remember reading of the US network of facilities that could pinpoint any nuclear blast anywhere around the globe.

Now I'm being told that Iran has 'possiblly' tested 3 weapons but it's all circumstantial?

Where is the conclusive data from these monitoring stations? Either the stations don't work/exist, or these tests never happened.

Which is the lie?

Look at it this way...the West wants a war with Iran, they have been desperatley trying to get the public motivated for more than a decade.

If these tests had happened, we'd be at war now.

edit on 5-11-2011 by [davinci] because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A nuke with such a wide range ?

Sure they have this supadupanuke

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by piett

If WW3 breaks out Cuba and Venezuela would be a worry.If I was Russia or China I would be smuggling missiles into those two countries bit by bit right now if I hadnt already.
edit on 5-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Propaganda....simples.

They (USA) are making excuses to start another invasion...notice i didnt say war
A war requires 2 or more armies fighting....Afghanistan is NOT a war for example, just an old fashioned invasion :p

If Iran has nukes...so what??? The only people vile enough to have used them have been the USA yet no one says they cant have them...despite their track record!

EDIT: Im not anti american....i get on with american people, id go as far as to say i like you guys and gals
just despise your government!!!
edit on 5-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
When I was growing up I remember reading of the US network of facilities that could pinpoint any nuclear blast anywhere around the globe.

Now I'm being told that Iran has 'possiblly' tested 3 weapons but it's all circumstantial?

Where is the conclusive data from these monitoring stations? Either the stations don't work/exist, or these tests never happened.

Which is the lie?

Look at it this way...the West wants a war with Iran, they have been desperatley trying to get the public motivated for more than a decade.

If these tests had happened, we'd be at war now.

edit on 5-11-2011 by [davinci] because: spelling
... I can word-tell U... that any war of this magnitude... would not be a war... it would be a SiFi movie

As for the Nu-Clear... detection capabilitys & technology... 50 years into the future... is still conservative
... we can ALL^SEE not just through the earth to China
... but into the minds of any flesh/crystal human on earth... think
N.Tesla with 1000 years of advancements added on

Mr X-ULTRA

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Facts are everything ... USA built Irans first Nuke reactor as a gift ... "Atoms for peace" project ... how ironic haha
edit on 5/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

'Atoms for Peace' program.I saw that on Fox News

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I couldn't even finish your post

1. You think Iran is capable of sending a nuke or 2 to the USA?

2. You think Iran doesn't care about being nuked back, or somehow destroyed?

Wtf is wrong you? Are you falling for the BS the MSM is trying to feed you?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Last I knew, nuclear detonations carry signature readings on a seismic drum. I believe the U.S. and Soviets both tried like hell to come up with ways they could test and not light up each others Military Command Centers like Christmas morning. It never happened that I know of.....so when exactly did Iran solve a problem the best military development minds on Earth couldn't solve over decades of concerted effort?

I'm not sure Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons by now...and they might just have SS- designation on very Russian mobile launch platforms. We won't know until we;re committed to war and it's far too late to back up from a terminal miscalculation. I don't buy they've actually performed test shots right in front of everyone without being discovered though.

Iran is not one to underestimate, I fully agree. They aren't supermen with wonder weapons tho.... Look to allied nations that have or have not yet declared themselves as such. That is where the true threat from multiple directions will come if Obama is really terminally STUPID enough to START yet another world war while the U.S. Military is at it's lowest and most worn out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i know nothing but i've heared/read that its not hard to detect nuclear tests where evere it is carried out.
as for launching them from iran they only need to buy the delivery system.
most countries dont have the means to lauch nukes half way around the world, countries like ours do and we sell them to countries that dont.
makes me think everyone involved in any military to be really stupid.
beleive nothing that the media tells you but expect anything.
edit on 5/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

top topics

join