It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is nothing we can do....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I feel helpless. Israel going to war with Iran is just such a touchy war...and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Is this going to be the end?

Please. U.S.A., China, and Russia...stay out of the war.

*Takes his Ziprexa.*

I keep cause and effect viewing and every senerio, Israel goes to war with Iran.

I cant change dimentions were there is no war..

en.wikipedia.org...
Israel has strong majic! I can't go any further into the Choas!.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Justme888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
if israel attacks iran, it must not automatically lead to a bigger war, must it ?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
if israel attacks iran, it must not automatically lead to a bigger war, must it ?

It's VERY dangerous!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i feel the same as you... almost helpless watching this misery unfold.

i wonder what the governments have to agree to before a REAL uprising happens, this world has too long been run by corrupt people... i yearn for an age where we can all live peacefully with one another, but i doubt it'll ever happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

i wonder what the governments have to agree to before a REAL uprising happens, this world has too long been run by corrupt people... i yearn for an age where we can all live peacefully with one another, but i doubt it'll ever happen.

That is because we are still in the baby stages of our evolution as humans. It all started way back when one of the monkies used somthing as a weapon....
We should all work together for space and new planets. NOT war!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In this great depression/recession was there ever going to be any other conclusion other than a world war. Every depression of this kind has produced a large scale war in the past so why would this one be any different. The human race has proven that it does not collectivly learn from its mistakes. Ziprexa btw, cool stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
In this great depression/recession was there ever going to be any other conclusion other than a world war. Every depression of this kind has produced a large scale war in the past so why would this one be any different. The human race has proven that it does not collectivly learn from its mistakes. Ziprexa btw, cool stuff.

I ask that every one who reads this wish for peace in the middle east!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justme888
I feel helpless. Israel going to war with Iran is just such a touchy war...and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Is this going to be the end?

Please. U.S.A., China, and Russia...stay out of the war.

The USA is owned by Israel, so it will have no choice but to enter.

This also means automatically that Australia will join, as the conga line of suckholes will always promise unending support for American wars. And in the case of Afghanistan, John Howard already promised that Australian troops would follow, even BEFORE he was asked by the USA.
As I understand it, the largest protests in Australian history were about the impending invasion of Iraq. Made no differerence to John Howard, Americas deputy sherriff.

There is no choice in the matter. Your leaders dont represent you.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Justme888

I feel helpless.

You are not alone, my friend. This eerie feeling that is present right now is the same as the one that existed in the late seventies, early eighties. A nuclear catastrophe is back into the possibilities.

There were two movies back then that summed up the atrocities of a nuclear holocaust.

An American one in 1983: The Day After

A British one in 1984:Threads

More than 25 years later, we are back at square one.

And it doesn't look good. Not at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justme888

Originally posted by ladyteeny

That is because we are still in the baby stages of our evolution as humans. It all started way back when one of the monkies used somthing as a weapon....
We should all work together for space and new planets. NOT war!

to be honest i see no point whatsoever in spending billions and billions on exploring space (to ruin) when we still have people on earth who are starving to try and feed their children. it would be a better world if we all pooled our resources, stopped wasting money on things that ARENT necessary, and started to look after our own.
edit on 5-11-2011 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
delete pls..
edit on 5-11-2011 by darksky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If Israel attacks Iran, other countries will become alarmed by it or become involved. Turkey for one has been showing its muscle in that region for some time. Then you have Syria. Would they back up Iran if Israel attacked.

Then you have the wider implications of the Islamic Countries in North Africa. Would they come involved also?

Israel attacking Iran would set a dangerous president that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes there is something you can do.

You can stop living in the future and start living in the now.

Are bombs dropping oveer your head?
Are military troops shooting at you?
Has your home been destroyed and you are hungry with no food to eat?

The answer to all my questions is no I am fairly sure.

Don't get me wrong, I am very sorry for those countries that are having war and needless killing at this moment.
I am sorry there are hungry people in our world.

That is how it was, is and will be as long as man is allowed to control of our universe.

Search out ways you can help people in your own area.
There are sick and hungry people everywhere if you open your eyes.

I'll just be damned if I will allow circumstances going on on the war and political fronts to ruin my day.

There are flowers, animals, beautiful tera forma and many interesting people in my world and I suspect in your world too.

Do what you can about bad situations then live and enjoy what you have now.

Yesterday is ashes, today is fire and tomorrow is wood.

The secret to living and enjoying life is all a matter of using your brain to make your reality more pleasant and never forget to let go of what you can't change.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
.....and never forget to let go of what you can't change.

I agree with most of what you said in your post, but with the one exception quoted above.

At what point do you accept you cannot change something without first considering and/or attempting every possibility?, which in theory is until there is a solution.

This should be a way of life and a lifelong journey, not a destination to ignore because it cannot easily be reached.

Nice post of yours though, good to hear positive words about this.

top topics

join