It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: "You Are Entering a Sharia Controlled Zone"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

There is a book in Persian about a former UK spy in Saudi Arabia. this book includes much information about how UK was planning it's old divide and conquer plans among Muslims.

memoirs of mr Hempher. or some thing like this.

god blessings

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I don't have much info about tasawwof. But a very close one to me was a sufi.

He was a slave of his ego-nafs and he couldn't help himself to give up opium.

I will do more investigation in future , if I remember and god wills.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Ouch.

I concede.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow another thread that is sure to generate a bit of ignorance and hatred of Muslums in general

But whilst I'm here I might as well put to bed some claims about Bosnia. I'm a frequent visitor to Bosnia, currently living in Serbia. There is no sharia law in either the capital Sarajevo or Banja Luka. Whilst you can see that there are more openly religious muslums than there used to be the fact is that most of the Bosnians are heavier drinkers than most people in the former Yugoslavia.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You could say that they technically won because there are now Sharia courts in Britain and they also have the governments backing and as for them being just a minority,well,more and more are coming over and most Muslims want Sharia law in the UK.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Please stop trying to be all lovey dovey and tolerant when you know the truth and Muslims produce extremists because the Quran promotes it! don't believe me? READ IT!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Islamic laws should remain only in Islamic territories, Period.

To force it upon small areas populated by those who already blindlessly follow it is tantamount to a forced invasion with a view to assimiltaion of the whole country.

This is hostile religious persecution against all western religions masquerading as some benign desire to have a community for muslims who like to be ruled by the same backward oppressive laws of the countries they came from. It's utter horse # and is similar to what the Nazis were doing before WW2 broke out.

Muslims should live by the rules of whatever country they are in, like the rest of us do. This utterly arrogant mentality that the superiority of Islam transcends all other religions and is transposable onto wherever they choose to go without any question or resisitance is why they have so many people hating them.

Islam is today associated worldwide in peoples minds as being associated with terrorism and the World Trade Center atrocity as well as general brutality and cruelty, oppression of women and public death threats against folk like cartoonists and journalists. Not exactly seen as a friendly people. and they wonder why people dont like the idea of them setting up little Muslim Disneylands all over europe where they can behave like it's the 14th century with laws that violate european human rights. That's the main reason this should be unacceptable. These sick enclaves, when allowed, are illegal and should be dismantled immediately.

Not allowing these is not religious persecution. Allowing them is. Sharia law violates statute european human rights and to allow any zone or territory to be taken over by Sharia law is a very serious act of territorial religious hostility and persecution and technically a matter for the UN security council.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Technically won what?

Yeah, unfortunately a few Islamic courts have been given the authority to pass judgement on certain domestic and financial matters between willing Muslims.
That does give Muslims parity with Jews who have enjoyed this 'right' for quite some time.

These courts have absolutely no power over non-Muslims or those who do not wish to be judged by them.

Some say that as long as there is no extention of these courts powers then no harm done.
Some say it is the thin end of the wedge.
We will see.

But of one thing I'm certain; if there is ever an attempt to impose Sharia upon a non-Muslim or an unwilling Muslim then the repercussions would be swift and emphatic.

Personally I am a firm believer in one law, fair and just for all.

Sharia Law will never rule in the UK and there will never be Sharia governed areas.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

wtf man. Bosnian muslims chose a leftist social party at the last elections.
what are you talking about ? I'm guessing that you are a serb, spreading your usual bs propaganda about bosnian muslims? Why are you trying to discredit muslims that are as secular as anyone in europe?

edit on 5-11-2011 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

"Secular Muslim" is an oxymoron. Actually, Secular Muslim, Christian or Jew is an oxymoron. Personally, I think Abraham should be exposed for the charlatan that he was and all religions created by him and his followers should be outlawed due to the fact that they advocate crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Islamic laws should remain only in Islamic territories, Period.

I agree with you. This religion is like a plague, First tries to get in, then multiplies then takes over every European country. I guess that would be the worst decision ever made by Europe. Under the guise of democracy, freedom of religion and multiculturalism they opened up a grave with their own hands and now can easily go and bury themselves in it. I got no problem with the religion per say. If muslims are ok with Sharia Law in their countries of origin, fine by me. But I'm a cristian, born and raised in a cristian country (even though I don't follow none of the institutionalized religions), I have my way of life as my father and forefathers who were borne and raised the same way. I don't go in muslim countries to impose neither my belief system nor my way of life. And I except the same from muslim immigrants. If you come to my country, you're treated as equal with the citizen of my country, you're provided by my government, get your rights of religion, speech, education, life way more than you had where you came from. So don't freaking spit on it, instead be grateful and don't ask to impose on me your way of life which by my standards is primitive and savage. If we raise our voice someone is going to tell us it ain't good. If you complain about how our streets, buildings, parks and environment are starting to look like a bedouin camp someone is gonna screem rant of intolerance. I've had it with all this anti "racism" BS. This is gone to far. Muslims, you want Sharia Law? Go back to your countries. There you can have all the laws and restrictions you want. Here in my country I wanna drink, I wanna see girls exposing their nice legs, I wanna gamble if I like to, I wanna go at the beach where are bare breasted chicks and see them in bikini instead of ninjas with burqas who scare to death my kids every time they get into an elevator...The list can go on forever. I absolutely have no problems with muslim people. They're respected and nice till the moment they try to force their way of life on me. Here I say stop and show them where they came from. Enough is enough !!!
edit on 5-11-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Maybe you should take a gun and kill as many Christians as you see. To warn them about Islam.

You won't do that unless you are a Freemason , like Anders Behring Breivik was.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Islam should have no place in Europe besides personal religion.

In the UK young muslims are already a problem, biting the hand that feeds them. Thankfully in the UK people won't tolerate Islam as a major religion and sharia zones will NOT occur.

Although France seems to have fallen prey to this though.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No Only crazy Muslim governments, fanatic Muslim regimes and Muslim terrorists.

Like i said before, as long as its legal to stone muslim women to death like they still do in most middle eastern countries, your damn right I'm not going to change my opinion (just one example to how backwards they are and how they treat their own people).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I kinda thought we had more time -_- and while its true we don't have guns we do have baseball bats and cars. don't mess with england.

the above statement is not a racial one, if sharia law is enforced in this country I will squash -any- fool stupid enough to mess with my family.

i've already seen 'no english' on shops so don't tell me i'm wrong or misguided.

as long as its legal to stone muslim women to death like they still do in most middle eastern countries, your damn right I'm not going to change my opinion

seconded.
edit on 5/11/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Islam is a funny religion.

Muslims like to claim it is the "religion of peace", and yet their own Qu'ran requires them to follow their faith in an oppressed manner.

Islam itself means = Complete Submission.

Says all really.

John 16:2

They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

edit on 5-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Luckily I think we saved ourselves just in time. People woke up to this threat and are now keeping it at bay.

Say no to militant Islam.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

hear hear!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Silly Europeans banned guns....or else this stuff wouldn't be happening. This won't happen in the US because of that very same thing...lets see someone actually try to enforce sharia law on an unwilling well armed constitutionally sound US citizen (the few we have left anyway).

americans talk big and puff out their chests on the second amendment and that how they're armed and no government will ever take their freedoms and what did they do when they passed the patriot act, nothing.

what are they doing while they are being sexually molested and humiliated by tsa agents at the airport. jack sh-t.

what are they doing while their government robs them blind, works them to death and cops shoot them on the street like pigs, nothing.

it'll tell you what they do. they hide all day at the firing range and play dress up in military gear.

basically they're playing with their toys. hopefully the revolution won't start on a sunday. because that's when their fat lazy asses are watching football.

edit on 5-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

don't divide and conquer, just know that there are things terribly wrong with the situation, if anything we should be encouraging our oversea's pals and vise versa.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Crikey, it's about as bad as some parts of New York with the gangs robbing you for your android and money and then knifing you and leaving you for dead....

So I guess it means the USA is more moral aye !?

(not supporting Islam just pointing out some realities in other countries regarded as civilized)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join