It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: "You Are Entering a Sharia Controlled Zone"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is scary and an example of what would happen to the west if islam keeps spreading.

A Muslim group in Denmark has launched a campaign to turn parts of Copenhagen and other Danish cities into "Sharia Law Zones" that would function as autonomous enclaves ruled by Islamic law.

The Danish Islamist group Kaldet til Islam (Call to Islam) says the Tingbjerg suburb of Copenhagen will be the first part of Denmark to be subject to Sharia law, followed by the Nørrebro district of the capital and then other parts of the country, the center-right Jyllands-Posten newspaper reported on October 17.

Call to Islam says it will dispatch 24-hour Islamic 'morals police' to enforce Sharia law in those enclaves. The patrols will confront anyone caught drinking alcohol, gambling, going to discothèques or engaging in other activities the group views as running contrary to Islam.

full article:
www.hudson-ny.org...
edit on 5-11-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
This is scary and an example of what would happen to the west if islam keeps spreading.

A Muslim group in Denmark has launched a campaign to turn parts of Copenhagen and other Danish cities into "Sharia Law Zones" that would function as autonomous enclaves ruled by Islamic law.

The Danish Islamist group Kaldet til Islam (Call to Islam) says the Tingbjerg suburb of Copenhagen will be the first part of Denmark to be subject to Sharia law, followed by the Nørrebro district of the capital and then other parts of the country, the center-right Jyllands-Posten newspaper reported on October 17.

Call to Islam says it will dispatch 24-hour Islamic 'morals police' to enforce Sharia law in those enclaves. The patrols will confront anyone caught drinking alcohol, gambling, going to discothèques or engaging in other activities the group views as running contrary to Islam.

full article:
www.hudson-ny.org...
edit on 5-11-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Silly Europeans banned guns....or else this stuff wouldn't be happening. This won't happen in the US because of that very same thing...lets see someone actually try to enforce sharia law on an unwilling well armed constitutionally sound US citizen (the few we have left anyway).

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Anjem Choudray and his Islam4UK tried the same over here in the UK where he tried to impose Sharia in Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham.
All came to nothing as it is only a minority trying to impose their will on to the majority.
However, the intent is there and they must have a reasonable amount of support within local Muslim communities for them to even attempt it.

These people can not be allowed to succeed and must be resisted at all costs.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

A Muslim group in Denmark has launched a campaign to turn parts

This is what they are trying to do.
When you have freedom of speech, there will always be unreasonable requests.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

It is foolishness that Europe is bombing secular leaders like Ghaddafi and Assad,while installing sharia law freaks of the muslim brotherhood.And the muslim brotherhood is turning europe into sharia land.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Looks like your tribe is all about bringing the muslims in. Then you are the ones saying how horrible it is. Their problem must be everyone's problem.

edit on 5-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

link   

You think thats Scray? Try going to Bosnia and tell me if it isnt anything then Scray The Bosnian Parliament almost passed Sharia law, but they had to put it on hold.

The muslim brotherhood own Bosnia

edit on 5-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   

It's really just a blog about a few Muslim extremists wanting Sharia law..

Not gonna happen so why bother with the thread..

There are extremists in nearly every religion but you seem to focus on Muslims..

I wonder why that is.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

and Great Britain is committing the mass stupidity of helping muslim brotherhood to gain power in Libya and overthrow Ghaddafi.

The world has turned upside down.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'm surprised you say that given a suburb in Sydney is under Sharia Law!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Silly Europeans banned guns....or else this stuff wouldn't be happening. This won't happen in the US because of that very same thing...lets see someone actually try to enforce sharia law on an unwilling well armed constitutionally sound US citizen (the few we have left anyway).

WTF has it got to do with The Right To Bear Arms?

Some people?????

reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Yeah, don't quite get that.

I think both the UK and USA were forced into supporting 'The Rebels' but would have been quite happy maintaining the status quo with Gaddafi.

Sharia will never be implemented in the UK.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

stop that UK and USA forced to support nonsense.UK's Mi6 created that muslim brotherhood scumbag organization.

Instead of always sympathizing with the Govt liars,go expose them and this time vote BNP if care about Britain.Kick the Royal family and freemasons because they want to create proverty and tension so they are bringing in worst breed of salafi muslims to make us fight each other.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Looks like its just a campaign of some extremist idiots.

What I don't understand is... is there no Department for protection of the Constitution in Denmark?

[...]Man-made laws and rules are present today and it has now become a mandatory obligation for all Muslims to work collectively to rid the world of this great evil, democracy.

This statement, if made in Germany, would lead to prosecution for "anticonstitutional efforts".

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

“The following is a list of laws that are defined in most scholarly interpretations of sharia law. Please say if you personally agree or disagree with the law mentioned”.

That a Muslim woman may not marry a non-Muslim 51 % agree

That a Muslim woman cannot marry without the consent of her guardian - 43 % agree

That a Muslim male have up to four wives, and a Muslim female is allowed only one husband - 46 % agree

That Muslim conversion is forbidden and punishable by death - 31 % agree

That homosexuality is wrong and should be illegal - agree 61 %

We also asked about whether respondents would be willing to accept reform of sharia law to reflect
modern ideas about human rights, equality for women and tolerance of religious conversion - disagree 49 %

If I could choose, I would prefer to live in Britain under sharia law rather than British law - 28 % agree

The extremists thus make up one third to two thirds of British muslims, not just a few. The extremism is more prevalent among young british muslims.

British muslim youth
edit on 5/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I'm surprised you say that given a suburb in Sydney is under Sharia Law!!!

Where. Got a link please ??

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

wtf man. Bosnian muslims chose a leftist social party at the last elections.
what are you talking about ? I'm guessing that you are a serb, spreading your usual bs propaganda about bosnian muslims? Why are you trying to discredit muslims that are as secular as anyone in europe?

edit on 5-11-2011 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I live in Denmark and had to laugh when this was in TV a month ago. This group that wants Sharia in their Ghetto, got absolutly no political power or backup. The Majority of muslims here despice them to for making the religion looking foolish.

When the people from this group was interviewed in Danish TV they admitted they had no real power and woulden't gain it either. What they want to do is spreading information about Sharia in those areas. They will do this by telling the youths when they are breaking Sharia, but they got no power to follow up if the youth dont listen.

They also hope to get Sharia in the ghettoareas by law, that was very clear by the interview in TV even thou the person tried to cover it up as a informationcampaign only. That is not going to happen, even thou our new government aint to smart they would never get a mandate to this.

This clip was also shown on national TV, its kind of funny to listen to the dude with the cool headgear. He think "Sharia would be the best for humankind in Tingbjerg??", "We dont instigate laws, we just want to ban things thats banned in Islam, we just follow Sharia....these laws that God has decided for us". Because it is in danish I'll only post a link and not embed the clip. link

And here is a link to a clip, where an Imam's Declaration about the creation of several Sharia-zones is read and discussed. Again to me these fools sound like bad retorics, and their oppinions wont get any mandate in this country.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I just traced it back. It was fake news. I stand corrected.

There IS one in Britain though: Link
edit on 5-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Not gonna happen so why bother with the thread..

There are extremists in nearly every religion but you seem to focus on Muslims..

I wonder why that is.

love this inane relativism, it ignores the massive differences in practices of the two major faiths because of the imperfection (as there will always be imperfection on this earth) with some followers of Christianity

love th

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

wow, thats crazy. its happening already...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join