It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care if you are a Christian.... this should still offend you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It certainly appears that Daschle & Edwards don't know [SNIP] about that Bible.... and they don't write their own speeches.

I'm sorry America.... But your time is up.

Oh dear lord.... we have been deceived.

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention & left note

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ok, so what are you / they trying to say in this ... video?
A few guys repeat the same line?
Please a bit of body?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The Politicians are now preaching the demise of he US.
They politicians tell the people that the US has come to an end, and just like in the days of the prophets, those who warn the populace; the prophets, are the ones blamed and attacked.
The rise of the ignorant.
Who ever wrote that speech was heralding a destruction on the USA.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

While they most likely dont wright their own speeches and they probably know nothing of the bible. What is even more sickining than using them out of context is trying to claim that they should have been used in context and basically calling whom ever took down the towers god. If god wanted to take down towers to punish the us he would not have needed planes or explosives or even people to do his dirty work.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why should I be offended?

I just watched this whole stupid video and was not offended in the least. The morons in the video decry taking the quoted verse 'out of context' yet never acknowledge the fact that the context of all of their old testement quotes is that of 'Crazy Volcano Cult In The Middle-East Five Thousand Years Ago'.

So, sorry, but the fact that a bunch of US political hacks went to the same biblical quote doesn't say a damned thing about about reality and, instead, says quite a lot about the modern political process,

Again, why should I, a non-christian, who thinks you all are clinically insane for believing things for which you have no evidence, feel 'offended'?

top topics

join