It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One Who Believes Ron Paul Is Just another part of the machine???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

No, you are not.
He is, by definition, part of the whole existing system.

I have looked at his opinions, his contributions, his premises, and taken it in while giving him the benefit of the doubt....
he may very well have the most noble of intentions and the most dignified and honest platform in his mind, but...

he is STILL part of the system.

Our system needs to be changed on a MACRO level, and I personally don't think any one person who is already part of it will be able to pull that off. In my worldview, if he became POTUS, he would succumb to TPTB or be eliminated. Either politically or physically.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Yes you are. Ron Paul has been fighting the machine for decades. Do some research, check his record, his stance on all topics. The " hes just another politician" bit couldn't be further from the truth.

Fighting for decades and hasn't accomplished a thing..He'a another anti-govt activist that is controlled by the govt. Why won't he tell the truth about 911?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do you think you are part of the machine..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well if he is indeed a part of the machine, he is the only working part that I am willing to vote for, that's for sure! Who knows.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

He may very well be. However, I feel that's highly unlikely. For starters, a person who's "part of the machine" wouldn't continually bash big government or the people in power. Ron Paul has been saying this since when, the 70's or even before? He's said the same thing over and over and over again so many times. I'd expect someone who's part of a bigger picture to adapt himself towards the passing fad like many politicians do. Not someone who has both feet planted on the ground while talking the truth.

Of course, there are some things I can't agree with when it comes to Ron Paul... But those are so few it'd be insane of me to not vote for him. (Not that I can anyways, but you get what I'm saying.)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You fools that complain he is "part of the machine" don't even realize that Ron Paul is doing far more to correct and fix the system than you will likely ever accomplish in your entire lifetime. You sit there constantly whinging about how corrupt the system is, and yet, you do absolutely nothing to find a solution. Even now, as undeserving for it you may be, fate has been generous enough to BRING TO YOU, a clear and defined solution to your problems, a way forward. And you don't even have the courage and respect to meet this solution face to face, with a healthy degree of skepticism. Instead, not only do you ignorantly cast it aside without even looking at the facts, but you go out of your way to make sure the solution doesn't even see the light of day.

Nothing but cowards that deserve everything that comes to them if Ron Paul does not get elected.
edit on 5/11/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Bump

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

There are so many well documented posts that refute your characterization of Ron Paul's positions that I won't waste my time digging them all up.

Either you are intentionally misrepresenting Dr. Paul's positions or you are extremely ignorant of them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join