It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from England :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Came across this website a few days back when i heard these loud rumbling noises coming from the sky and typed it into google as you do and found out that quite a lot of people are hearing them to, no idea what it is just sounds like a plane is about to land on my house every night and starting to hear it in the day aswell :O.

Anyways there are lots of interesting topics, some a bit far fetched but still interesting to read, so i thought I better make a account and get invloved. I must point out though I think that most conspiracy theorists are as bad if not worse then the government, being that they spread as much fear as the government do and kind of make them look good when they dont come true if you know where I'm coming from. It reminds me of the South Park episode where the USA government made up the 9/11 truth movement to trick the people that they are capable of doing anything.

I'm very interested in everything to do with space, my main interests are things like parallel universes, life on different planets( How amazing would it be to meet another race ), stuff like that very sci-fi but could easily be true!

Being from England I'm a big football supporter ( Soccer to you yanks
) and follow Liverpool Fc, i go up to Anfield regularly to watch them play the beautiful sport, I'm a huge fan of south park as you might of guessed from my user and we still have 2 more years worth of episodes to # all over Family Guy! I also like programs such as SG1 and all that lot. I am also applying for the army at the minute, although the # happening at the minute with Iran I'm having second thoughts, the only reason being that I think it's completely wrong and Iran are being made to look like the bad guys, also were just being dragged into another war that we cannot afford.

Dont have much else left to say as it's late so i hope you learnt a bit about me and looking forward to the topics ahead!

Luke

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

Welcome Dey...

Being from England I'm a big football supporter ( Soccer to you yanks ) and follow Liverpool Fc,

Unfortunately, you are in good company on these boards, as quite a few Pool fans roam these halls...

Go the Gooners..!

Enjoy your time here and watch your 6...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Welcome Luke,

"You must go to the Dagobah System....."

Sorry wrong Luke!, anyway not all conspiracy theorists are spreading fear and rumour, some are intelligent rational people. But most are crazy as foxes.
Enjoy your time and keep an open mind and have some fun.

The Force will be with you... Always
(sorry there I go again)

Peace & welcome

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Haha, you gunners havent had the best start to the season, i bet seeing Man Utd getting dicked 6-1 made up for that 8-2 upset

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..hop you enjoy it here...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Welcome Luke to the melting pot that is ATS

I'm personally not one for 'out there' conspiracies that have no evidence, at the same time I think its fair enough that people that like that sort of thing should have a place to discuss what they want.
You mention being in the forces and Iran which reminded me of a number of threads which got very popular here about army vets from the US that have spoken out against US involvement in Iraq.

There are quite a few forces people that post here, but the general consensus in these parts is that troops should not be on foreign 'adventures' of that type.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

I know i didn't mean all of them, just some are as crazy as them religious folk, thanks for the kind words.

Believe it or not my dad actually named me after skywalker!

top topics

join