It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH to congress : we refuse your subpoena concerning Solyndra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Bunch of criminals in the White House. They have crossed the line. Arrest them all right now.

White House Refuses Solyndra Subpoena

The White House counsel refused Friday to comply with a subpoena issued by a House panel regarding the failed solar energy company Solyndra, claiming that the initiative "was driven more by partisan politics than a legitimate effort to conduct a responsible investigation."

Kathryn Ruemmler expressed her views in a letter to Reps. Fred Upton and Cliff Stearns, members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. A day earlier, one of its subcommittees requested internal documents regarding the government's decision to issue more than half a billion dollars in federal loan guarantees in 2010 to Solyndra, which later filed for bankruptcy.

I bet nothing will happen to them, as always... but if any regular joe did this, they would be in jail faster than you can say speedy gonzalez.

IMPEACH. NOW.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

As with everything government it is just tactical bantering. They are all on the same page. Not one person in government will be responsible for ratting out the other since they are all complicit liars protecting their own crooked dealings. This is why the only people who get kicked out of office are the ones who get "Caught" sleeping around.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Our Dear Leader Obama has a good excuse for this brief discrepancy in his record of transparency.

Don't you know, laws don't apply to leftist dictators, including ours.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I bet nothing will happen to them, as always... but if any regular joe did this, they would be in jail faster than you can say speedy gonzalez.

IMPEACH. NOW.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Solyndra is part of the global control scheme in the guise of environmentalism. Most of the republicans (and all the democrats) are in on this scam. Nothing substantial will happen other than the normal pro-wrestling "esque" drama that is U.S. politics.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Obama. Shame on you for lying to us about making things transparent.

Am I left to believe he's nothing more than a Chicago thug?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How the hell can you just say you are not going to comply with an investigation because you feel that it is a political attack. Can I use this defense if I get in trouble?
"I'm sorry but we do not consider your investigation legitimate because it was not launched by our own in house investigation committee. Our committee will conduct a thorough investigation and provide you with their conclusion that we are not to blame. Carry on and thanks for stopping by."

The terrorists won.

top topics

join