It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Kimmel Talks to Kids - Politics - Video -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I thought this was hysterical. I don't remember if I knew anything about politics at that age, only that my Mom was a Democrat and my Dad a Republican. The sad thing is I have a feeling these kids are about as politically savvy as most Americans of voting age.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That kid in the back left is pretty bright, he's the only one who didn't raise his hand when asked if he wanted to be President, he knows that the President does whatever he wants and makes up laws, and he immediately drew a correllation between Jimmy saying he belonged to the Birthday Party and they ate a lot of cake with the fact that Jimmy is a bit of a fatty.

1 out of 5 isn't very good odds though.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

he immediately drew a correllation between Jimmy saying he belonged to the Birthday Party and they ate a lot of cake with the fact that Jimmy is a bit of a fatty.

I laughed so hard at that. He is a bright little guy.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by DieBravely

he immediately drew a correllation between Jimmy saying he belonged to the Birthday Party and they ate a lot of cake with the fact that Jimmy is a bit of a fatty.

I laughed so hard at that. He is a bright little guy.

He was also crooked, yet honest at the same time. He admitted his faults up front.

Can we ask for anything better?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Future POTUS.

top topics

join