It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hackers abandon campaign against Zetas drug cartel, say member freed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Yes, apparently you've been so deep into the internet for so long that you've lost sight of reality.

There is a real world out there, and it is more evil now than ever before, if you think you are safe when provoking it from your internet connection, then all I can say, is I wish you all the best, in this life and in the next.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

In the digital world i choose who and how i present myself. Assuming that you have profiled me is as ignorant as me assuming that i have profiled you. I have no vested interest in anything other than what i choose to do when and how and under my own guidelines regardless of race, creed, color, ethnicity, religion, politics and ideology.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No member of Anon has been kidnapped and this all was probably a hoax. At least I haven't heard anything from my /b/ro's still in.

On a different note: Zeta's are very close to the CIA. Their existence and unpunished actions are more than enough proof of that. There's no doubt in my mind that they are in league with TPTB. If they weren't, Speccy-Op teams would be tearing their arses apart in weeks. Many people really underestimate the abilities of SF teams all around the world- especially US SF teams are known for their excellent skills and brutality (If needed). Now couple that with an intelligence agency as good as the CIA+NSA and you got yourself SF teams like Delta or DEVGRU doing snatch&grab and assassinations with "relative ease".

If only that was reality
Its so sad to see how those SF's are being used to bring more harm than good to the world. If only they really protected their homeland and made the world a better place by getting rid of these mass murderers... sighhh

Anyways, for as far as I know and for as far as I have asked around, this whole kidnapping thing was either a hoax or it was a very small faction of Anon which's existence even Anonymous itself is unaware of.

IT--
edit on 4-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It would be a convenient way to mold reality for the government, if Anon was one of theirs. They could easily skip the whole due process of the law with a group like that, circumventing the need for search warrants and what nots. I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
It would be a convenient way to mold reality for the government,

Or a convenient tool for advanced psy-ops used by cyber-intelligence communities in ANY government.

To push forward radical agendas, generate destructive, hopefully violent movements, and plant ideologies in the hearts and minds of the youth.

Anyone can be 'anonymous'

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So, did the identity of this imaginary kidnapped individual ever get released? If they know he/she got released, then they know who he/she is, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We're supposed to believe that the Zetas released this Anonymous member in one piece, just like that?

I'm sorry, any alleged "release" of a kidnap victim by the Zetas where the victim's head is still attached to the body....and that person is breathing, in my opinion, is a load of bulls**t.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Anon are supposed to be taking out Facebook tomorrow, but i wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen either...

You're correct. The Facebook attack has been called off, too. Apparently Mark Zuckerberg has released the Anon member he had chained up in his closet.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

First you call me a troll, and advise others to not respond, then you responded.

Consider me amused.

I give you the truth as I see it, you can take it, leave it, ignore it, or criticize it... Ultimately it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by AnonymousVan

First you call me a troll, and advise others to not respond, then you responded.

Consider me amused.

I give you the truth as I see it, you can take it, leave it, ignore it, or criticize it... Ultimately it doesn't matter.

Don't pay him any mind, Fractured. Groups like that love to expose everyone else's "dirty laundry", but when it comes to their own they'll try to belittle anyone who attempts to air it. They are just hypocrites at heart.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If they really did spook the Zetas, then Anon's connections must run deeper than theirs.

Thinking about it logically, the Zetas are an old school type of gang that has connections even in authoritarian status.

Why would they be scared?

Hey who knows, maybe the head of Zetas might be in Anon.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
It would be a convenient way to mold reality for the government,

Or a convenient tool for advanced psy-ops used by cyber-intelligence communities in ANY government.

To push forward radical agendas, generate destructive, hopefully violent movements, and plant ideologies in the hearts and minds of the youth.

Anyone can be 'anonymous'

I told you CIA was Anon.

Wikileaks was a government operation too.

These are all mind games.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I dont think this is worth the fight. There are bigger fish to fry... Theres conflicting views some peeps have stopped some peeps are still mining.
Its easy to be an armchair vigilant sitting behind your pc in america or europe. But peeps in mexico will pay the cost. What is stopping zeta go after any computer activist in mexico.
Anon is a big network and anon members in mexico might not be involved in this op but will be tageted... I hope this op stops soon...

Simply put, I agree... This is not a game. While I don't think any member of anon was kidnapped to begin with and that it was a hoax by some moron/s, this needs to stop if anon is jumping on board. It is one thing to mess around behind a computer and screw with a website....

But this... We are talking about real human lives here.... The zetas will straight up kill people if this does not stop....

This op does need to stop.... They are exactly as you said, armchair vigilantes... This time they are in way over their heads and if anyone dies, anon ( Or who ever is behind this video) is just as responsible as the people that kill them....

This op must stop....

Who ever is behind this op, this video... For what ever reason... I do not approve... we are talking human lives here... Just back off of the Zetas before people get hurt.

I do not approve of this op... At all. Shame on anyone who is working with or taking part in this stupid little op that will get people killed.

Please do not piss off the zetas... Please?
edit on 4-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

I hope these Anonymous clowns don't get REAL people killed to prove a point.
Even though this stinks of Al-cia-da.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join