It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euclid Street Cars Found Smashed In DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
but where did you come up with the comment of, "..... and continues on its way"?

Found in the article from the OP.

Exactly. What is your point?

The 'vehicle' did not continue on it's way. If it had, do you think he would have left on foot?

Originally posted by TDawgRex

There is damage to the upper top of a couple of cars...how the hell did the "suspect" do that?

Somewhat over the top of one vehicle (hence the tire tracks on the hood) and landing on the vehicle behind it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Would everyone please look here (neuralyzer). The damage is odd all I can think is a Ford Big 10 or something an older car. Vehicles today are not designed for that about of damage. They have updated the video from the original link.

The reporter in the first video stated that the tire tracks on the car were made from the "suspect" driving of that car and landing into the jeep. The new video has an image of the "suspect" vehicle on the jeep facing in the direction of the damaged cars, perhaps it flipped. I have seen damage it POV's by tactical vehicles and it can be pretty shocking. The fluctuation in size is what surprises me and that the police are now saying that they were not chasing the "suspect".

It is odd, I am intrigued.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks like they likely made a high speed left turn sliding into the vehicles on the right side of the road, bounced off them and then went over the top of the vehicles on the left. This guy must have ben flying. If nothing else the vehicle that caused this must have had pretty high clearance. Glad no one got hurt.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Does anyone just feel like this is something out of Men in Black? I do.

Why no picture of the car that did the damage? You mean they got it all cleaned up before even a neighbor could take a picture? You can see that the damaged cars are numbered in spray paint in the above picture, for insurance and criminal purposes. So if they towed away the culprit car so quickly that no one got a pic, what does that tell you?

How does a drunk who just got in an insane crash, run away from police? Granted it would make more sense if the guy was on speed, with this whole scenario.

Not even going to try and figure out the damage, just too strange without the original car in the picture.

Call me nutty, but I think this was something very black-op, alien, or otherwise top secret.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Remembering Chappaquiddick, it is DC.
Reenforced SUV maybe?
edit on 6-11-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join