It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Feeling of Rust Against My Salad Fingers, Is Almost Orgasmic."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Hello...I like rusty spoons...I like to touch them"

*WARNING: do not watch Salad Fingers if you are easily disturbed or innocent*

The story of Salad Fingers and his journey to find the perfect spoon is well known by many. It's the story of a deeply disturbed, schizophrenic man that lives in a post apocalyptic waste land. He has delusions, crazy hallucinations, and a sadistic personality, but a polite demeanor. Salad Fingers became an Internet sensation back in 2004. Only nine episodes of the flash animation have been created. Watch these if you like absurdities, dark comedy, or anything that will freak you out!

I honestly JUST found out about Salad Fingers yesterday. One of my friends shared it with me, and I've been creepily amused by the abstract horror minis.

David Firth put out the latest episode of Salad Fingers in May. It's called "letter".

" A lethargic child is a servant to the beast!....I think we've been given a duff one, Marjorie."
edit on 4-11-2011 by chanel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by chanel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I remember this!!! Had ridiculous laughs with friends over this. I'm gonna have to watch it later.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I enjoy this series and have for years, but I must admit it is also very disturbing at times.

Those who are easily disturbed should not probably view this.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

There were QUITE a few really awkward and disturbing episodes. "Shore Leave" did it for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

The last episode, "Letter" was pretty messed up, as well. "Yvonne.."

I don't want to post any spoilers, but yes, you probably shouldn't watch Salad Fingers if you are easily disturbed.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Here's episode 8, it's called "cupboard".

This episode is a mix of bizarre mental issues, isolation, and sadness.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Salad Fingers? On ATS?

By Jove. The beginning of a new age is upon us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I love Salad Fingers, not seen it in a while, will definatly watch these again later.
Wish there were more made.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
David Firth is my kind of weirdo

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.....very interesting.

Anyone remember Sock Baby?

Behold the legend of Sockbaby. Do you know where all of those socks go when you lose them in the laundry? They go to the Sockearth where the Sockpeople live. The Sockpeople are fallen, sinful bastards just like us and they need a savior too. Just as Jesus came to Earth as one of us, so he went to Sockearth as one of them. Through a strange cacophony of events, Sockbaby ends up in yet another world inhabited by demonic men in suits and good guys like Ronnie Cordova and Burger, and so the saga begins...

LINK: www.sockbaby.com...

new topics

top topics

join