It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theist. Who is your Lord and Monarch? Satan or Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Dogma says that God evicted Satan from heaven because he would not bow to man.

God also gave man dominion in Eden and this sovereignty was somehow given to Satan. We know this because he used it to tempt Jesus. His dominion thus had to be real or the temptation is a lie.

Dogma also says that through Jesus is now the only way for man to reach heaven. The hierarchy of powers over man seems to thus be God at the top, if allowed by Jesus. Second would be Satan as man’s rightful sovereign. Third would be Jesus who usurped the position of the Trinity as the final judge for our admittance to heaven.

The various position of the three mentioned can be argued but regardless of who is where, it still means that there are three invisible supernatural entities above man.

This is contrary to the fact that God initially wanted man to be in the third position and not the forth.

In nature, something man is a part of, all entities look to their own for guidance, laws and example to follow. Man breaks this natural pattern by placing three silent and invisible alien entities above us. A Father God who shows himself to not be a very good parent in Eden. A Satan entity who, even though is supposed to represent evil, is given sovereignty over man after God clawed back that dominion from us. And finally a Jesus entity who offers the greatest example of love, as well as the greatest example of hate as the gateway to heaven and hell.

We are learning that it is a good idea to work along with nature and not spoil it. Climate change being the teacher. We may be living souls but we must be human and natural first in order for the soul to have a home.

Why then are you, a human, going against nature by placing some other entity above you for the example, leadership and salvation that you think you need? That is counter to all of natures examples to us?

Much is said of the so called free will that God is said to have given man. Yet we all know what happened to Adam and Eve the moment they exercised their will and not the will of God. It was not pretty. God set the conditions for their death and I call that murder. We can see that God does not allow man a free will.

Why are you self deprecating yourself to a secondary position to an unknowable master? Why have you given up your free will to the will of an alien entity who basically says that if you do not do his will, you will burn for eternity? A threat from a tyrant and not free will at all.

To me, that is like a slave deciding to venerate and adore his owner.

Why are you not choosing your natural position of leadership or following human leadership? Why are you choosing a position that is basically of a slave?

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

John 8 44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If Satan is our earthly King and father as scripture says, are you to serve Satan with deep respect and fear, or Jesus, who has no authority or dominion on earth?

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The Easter bunny....well he's about as real as those two.

edit on 4-11-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

you're never going to get a satisfactory answer to those questions until you unravel the rest of the data. there's entirely too much ancient history that could help to understand what happened, how, why, where and who, and how the whole thing should apply to us, but as long as you're in the business of trying to divert attention from the past, i'd say you're probably not terribly interested in what the past actually says. in other words, you aren't asking an answerable question
edit on 4-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

infidel

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am my own god and master.

I bow to no one or thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

if you were, you would know that he wasn't addressing the op to people who agree with him, but rather people who don't.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You bow to death. Are you sure you're a God?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by DBCooper71

infidel

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Death is death.
It is part of life and whether human or another species, it happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Who made satan the earthly king?

Was it God or the bible?

What if biblical satan doesn't exist at all?

If one choses not to serve Jesus does that mean you're a Satan lover by default?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Or possibly the one you revere as God could in fact be the impersonator Satan. Seeing as he shows up late in the human timeline, has caused much destruction in that time, and the bible has been altered a number of times, even the vatican will admit that. And to top it off, "God" will not bow before mankind, and therefore fits the description of the devil quite well.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Jesus/ God. As for the rest of your post, try not to get caught up too much in the religious dogma that men have created as a form of control. It can lead you down some strange and confusing paths.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Great Work. The Living Painting. Signed or Unsigned?

Signed: God Creator & Lord Jesus.

That's where the evidence led me. Mileage may vary.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Jesus is the Son of God, and the rightful Ruler of the Created Universe. He did make it, after all.

Satan/Lucifer is a created being, and an imposter/usurper. It's just that simple. He will get his just desserts.

I take the Lord's (that's Jesus BTW) side.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My friend you may believe that now yet one day you will see the truth, hopefully before it is to late.

Isaiah 45:
[21] Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. [22] Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. [23] I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 14:
[8] For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. [9] For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. [10] But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. [11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. [12] So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

you're never going to get a satisfactory answer to those questions until you unravel the rest of the data. there's entirely too much ancient history that could help to understand what happened, how, why, where and who, and how the whole thing should apply to us, but as long as you're in the business of trying to divert attention from the past, i'd say you're probably not terribly interested in what the past actually says. in other words, you aren't asking an answerable question
edit on 4-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

The question is answerable by believers but of course, they cannot explain the myriad of questions that follow their choice. Be it Satan or Jesus.

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Jesus/ God. As for the rest of your post, try not to get caught up too much in the religious dogma that men have created as a form of control. It can lead you down some strange and confusing paths.

True. Like that ridiculous Trinity doctrine.
Strange though that you believe in some of the book that you tell me is crap.

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Who made satan the earthly king?

Was it God or the bible?

What if biblical satan doesn't exist at all?

If one choses not to serve Jesus does that mean you're a Satan lover by default?

Was Satan made king?

Who is the God of the bible?

What if biblical Satan exists?

If Satan is rejected does that make Jesus your lover?

Questions answered with questions are fun. No thought required.

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Jesus is the Son of God, and the rightful Ruler of the Created Universe. He did make it, after all.

Satan/Lucifer is a created being, and an imposter/usurper. It's just that simple. He will get his just desserts.

I take the Lord's (that's Jesus BTW) side.

Scripture says that God makes all things perfect.
Do you see that perfection all around you?

To your answer that Jesus is Lord.
That would mean that the temptation is a lie.
Right?

Regards
DL

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Was Satan made king?

That depends on who you ask... To me satan... IF he exists is an angel, not some horned crittter with a pitchfork... Said angel would be following his masters instructions, which is to tempt humanity to turn from God.

Personally i don't buy the whole "war in heaven" theology...

And i don't personally believe "the devil" exists at all...

So... no, hes not king of anything... Though if you chose the material world over the spiritual, then i could see Satan being your king... because he represents the material world, or the rejection of God

Who is the God of the bible?

Theres a few, which one do you want to know about?

What if biblical Satan exists?

IF he exists, he is a representation of the material world... OR IF he is an entity... refer to the above statement.

If Satan is rejected does that make Jesus your lover?

Whats the point of making such a crude statement?

IF satan is rejected... thats his problem, not mine...

Questions answered with questions are fun. No thought required.

Except i have answers for questions...

Now if you chose to accept my answers, that is a totally different matter

edit on 5-11-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join