It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia/China Should Make Sure Iran Has Limited, Tactical Nuclear Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That's right. Not anything that can be a world-ending catalyst to nuclear mayhem, mind you, but enough to protect themselves from warmongering, imperialist, oil-mad, regime-changing psychopaths.

And gee, I wonder who THAT might be?

When the invaders amass on the Iraq/Iran border, or over on the Afghan border, and it is clear that an invasion is imminent, then Ka-Boom. 20 kt tack nuke explodes destroying 40,000 NATO men and arms in one shot.

And while you're at it, be sure and give them/sell them a longer range nuke or two that can hit Tel Aviv dead on, if Israel even hints at launching air strikes. And just to piss off the TPTB, make sure they have one that can hit Vatican City. We wouldn't want them to miss out on the entertainment when their little safe haven is shown all over the world as leveled. Aww, too bad...guess we'll never find out what was in the Vatican's secret vaults.

Maybe after losing some serious man and equipment counts, the warmongers will be ravaged enough by political opposition they would consider standing down. Sorry, my American brothers that get killed. I am really sad that you were caught in the trap. I am really sorry you could NOT find it in you to oppose these war pigs, and disobey their orders to attack another country based on politics. Never mind the IAEA, and what they say. Never mind our own intelligence, and what they say.

But no worries, I am sure that whatever God you pray to will put you over in the promised land, so you can watch down from your deathbed in the sky and see even more of your brethren cremated. You can CLAIM you were defending this country, if that's what makes you feel better about getting your dumb ass nuked to death. You can CLAIM Semper Phi, and feel all brotherly like with your siblings in arms. You can do whatever you want after your dead. The sad part is you didn't do what was really needed while you were alive. So die like the rest of us will, total piss ant cowards for letting a group of psychos take over and rule this county.

And the worst part? They are the weakest, and mostly easily killed. If only you would just turn the guns in the opposite direction. And back that up with a few tactical nukes of your own if necessary.

It is a hard truth, this. Yes I know. But you have history on your side, and as your guide. And that's what this is coming down to. Die for them, or die for us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You are a True American Yet you want America to be hurt? Oh! The Irony kills me....

/sarcasm

A few points:
1. NATO consists of normal humans like us. Surely you wouldn't wanna harm them?
2. Vatican city contains the true accounts of what has happened over a thousand years. Surely you wouldn't wanna destroy the proof of the elitist's atrocities?
3. You talk of tactical nukes as if they are toys. Surely you've heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
THEY ALREADY ARE.

The whole reason they're arming such countries is because they know the US will have to take action. If the US has to take action, more people will want to break the strategic alliances formed in the cold war.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

That's like saying that because my own brother is a serial killer, I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Well sorry. He's gonna get the chair.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I could live with that.

There are far worse countries who possess mass arsenals of nuclear weapons, some have even used them before.

Some possess them but deny it, and threaten to attack other countries for the possible intent of developing them.

Your idea really isn't that bad of one compared to other things going on. I am personally against nuclear weapons but the fact is that they exist and I can't change that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

In essence, I am against nukes too. But we are way beyond arguing that now. Too late.

Now you don't see us attacking North Korea, do you? That one's a little too hard for the bullies. A little too risky. The funny thing is, if Iran really did have nuclear weapons, there would be no talk at all of attacking them.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If Iran thinks they need nukes, they should read these quotes:

If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what really throws you into a panic. ~Jack Handey

Your own property is concerned when your neighbor's house is on fire. ~Horace

If you play with fire, you will wet your bed.

The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than them. ~Chinese Proverb

edit on 4-11-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"I" thinking U must have some sand-salt... in Ur Sumarian WW3rd... ALL S
ING I

U-ALL... are still thinking... O!OP'S... "I" mean S
ING... like Galactic Level technology... is old Neanderthal Lumuria stuff
... & we never learn from past merkabass
run amok
... mistakes

The bigger & more U-ALL S
evil... the more U-ALL will S
GoOD... if "THEY" even dare

Mr X-ULTRA/ELITE-CONSIOUSNESS... reminding U... the our UFO's will never let any WW happen again... but MW3 will Siriusly---(B)

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: More likely an act up... of the sun of God... ULTRA-CME
would happen first... so just chill & relaX

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate
ING I

run amok
... mistakes

Mr X-ULTRA/ELITE-CONSIOUSNESS... reminding U... the our UFO's will never let any WW happen again... but MW3 will Siriusly---(B)

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: More likely an act up... of the sun of God... ULTRA-CME

WHAT THE?

:shk:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Should we be worried that the OP just blatantly helped strategise for a terrorist leader/dictator of an oppressed people as far as nuclear warfare against the West?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your "clever" play/strategy would ensure that the strategy would change from taking out strategic military assets (nuke facilities included) in Iran...to the wholesale nuking of the entire country.

Were Iran to use a tactical nuke on, say, Iraq and kill "40,000 NATO men"...oh my...

Trivia question for the year 2100...how was the Iranian crater formed?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
Were Iran to use a tactical nuke on, say, Iraq and kill "40,000 NATO men"...oh my...

Yeah, and if they don't, that's 40,000 more gonna be shooting at them. They are being forced to strike, and don't be surprised if it were to happen. Either way, they are toast- unless Putin finally has enough and puts his foot down.

Note that by our government pursuing Iran, they endanger further American lives. And Israeli lives too, but Israel can worry about those. We got enough problems of our own. Sure wish the government would pay attention to those instead.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate
ING I

run amok
... mistakes

Dang I love ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
We can only hope.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
We can only hope.

Hope that what?

I hope they have them. Because limited tacticals are not enough to start a war and emerge victor, but they would be enough to defend themselves, catch NATO by surprise, inflict tremendous damage, and make a SERIOUS point. TO STOP. Just fricken stop.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I agree they should have the bomb.
it would stop america picking on them.
they are to easy a target.

new topics

top topics

join