It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Ocean in space *

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Okay lets discuss a bit about comets. Comets are made up of dust and ice particles. They are all around in the universe roaming around and than finally either disintegrating or crashing. Couple of weeks back scientist confirmed that water came to existence on Earth due to a comet.

www.time.com... (article on the proof that water came in existence because of comets)

Now we all go crazy when either a asteroid or a comet arrives in our solar system, someone out there will create a theory that it will crash in to Earth or will affect Earth in some sort. Well I do believe comets energy does effect Earth, but we humans don't even notice it. Actually everything in space has an impact on Earth and on Earth also includes we human beings, but we don't see any change right? We don't, why? Because we are too busy in playing with technology that all ready out there, its just makes us dumb. Ancient people had no technology but had super brain power why? Because they learned the cosmic world and have adopted to that environment. K let me get back on the topic

Well have you ever considered of knowing where this comets come from? Yeah NASA says Kupier Belt, but they are wrong 50% of the time as some of you may know. I believe these comets are formed from a ocean far out in deep space that we don't even know about. Probably bigger than the universe we live in. Imagine a drop from the ocean gets thrown out in space by a splash of the waves, that droplet of water will continue to move in space and will slowly gain speed and when its near a freezing point temp, it turns into a ice particle and than what sticks on ice, dust right? yes . Dust can be understood as little piece of meteoroids.

In Hinduism it had been stated in the past, God reincarnated him self into a boar to save planet Earth from drowning under the ocean, What ocean does the Hindu myth talk about, definitely not the one on Earth, remember it says Earth was taken by a demon into the ocean, so god him self went down to get it back to its spot.

Here is the actual story if you guys want to read it, i am going to attach the link below
en.wikipedia.org...

Prabhupäda: ...lifted the world when it was submerged within the water of Garbhodaka Ocean. The universe which we are seeing, it is only half. The other half is filled with water, and in that water is Garbhodakaçäyé Viñëu lying. So one demon, Hiraëyäkña, he pushed this earthly planet within that water, and Lord Kåñëa delivered this earthly planet from water in the shape of a boar. So that auspicious day is today, Varäha-dvadaçé. This is called Varäha-dvadasi.

www.harekrsna.com...
shyamananda.files.wordpress.com...

In Hinduism its been noted in their book of religion that there is a ocean out in space just like how Earth has a ocean. check this link out (www.flixya.com...)

Imagine a portal of a ocean like this one
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 4-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So half the universe is all Ocean, hmmmmm seems interesting, So comets forming there? i deff say yes, main source of life water came from comets.
www.hknet.org.nz...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

you might be interested in this recent finding:

Universe's Most Massive Water Cloud

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

amazing find, thanks man

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
National Geographic News

Published July 27, 2011

In a galaxy 12 billion light-years away resides the most distant and most massive cloud of water yet seen in the universe, astronomers say.

Weighing in at 40 billion times the mass of Earth, the giant cloud of mist swaddles a type of actively feeding supermassive black hole known as a quasar.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ancient people had no technology but had super brain power why?

No.... Why would you say that? If they had "super brain power" why did they not have technology. Does not follow.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Earth's rain and oceans came and continue to come from the sun.
Scientists have to keep changing their "facts" as additional information comes in. They are a long way from knowing it all, but they'll tell you otherwise.

Comets most likely come from past collisions of planetary bodies throughout the galaxy.
If an asteroid crashed into the Pacific ocean, or Antarctica, a lot of debris and water will be ejected into space... birth of a new comet.
edit on 4-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

yeah your right birth of a new comet if an asteroid splashed water in space, so where does all this giant comets come from any clue? my guess is a place where there is source of water out their in the universe

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No problem in some ways I do not think your OP or Hindu mythology was to far off what some of our observations reveal for us.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

okay today we have mostly electronics, kids this days all they do is are either playing video games or online surfing the wed right? I deff think yes.

Well back in the past, ancient cultures had no technology meaning electronics gadgets like we do, the only source available to them was space, and that's how they became smart and gained knowledge.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
National Geographic News

Published July 27, 2011

In a galaxy 12 billion light-years away resides the most distant and most massive cloud of water yet seen in the universe, astronomers say. Weighing in at 40 billion times the mass of Earth, the giant cloud of mist swaddles a type of actively feeding supermassive black hole known as a quasar.

you gotta the hit "ex-text" button and paste the text you copied into the box that pops up when you are posting text from off-site
edit on 11/4/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Comets come in many colors, so do planets and moon. Large asteroid collisions with these bodies in space produce these multicolored comets.

Neptune is a big place, and ice cold, and if a moon size asteroid crashed into Neptune, there would be a lot of giant blueish comets and/or asteroids coming from that hit. Unless these free floaters crash into a sun, they are going to keep going for however long it takes for them to come into contact with another object.

This is one of my favorite visual examples of how small we are out there compared to how BIG some comets and asteroids must really be.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can see what you mean OP. Could it also be a large gases cloud consisting of the two elements that make WATER on Earth. So you would have a large cloud dense, but when the cloud parts seperate and lose the original connection to the cloud then bond and freez and comet made. Interesting..

edit on 11/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The sun is made of water..sort of. A massive hydrogen sun is constantly pumping out materials which fill the periodic table, one of the most plentiful and basic of which being water.

People look at you like you are crazy the first time you tell them water comes from the sun, but alas, its where everything else came from as well.

Think of our sun as a giant water fountain or garden hose, spraying this solar system with all the elements needed for carbon based life (And perhaps many others) to survive and thrive.

We live in abundance, thanks to the sun.

-GM
edit on 4-11-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Comets are not dirty iceballs. All the comets they've studied up close are very clean, electronically clean, emitting Xray, clean, asteroid shapes. They look like meteors/asteroids, not ice balls.

Electric Universe Theory is the closest fit so far.

However, everything upgrades too. Space filled with infinite energy and energy waves is an ocean from a Higher Perspective.

Which explains odd critters in space and our atmosphere, including manta rays.

Comets (Extended ver) Plasma Cosmology Electric Universe

www.thunderbolts.info...

Excerpts From The Electric Universe
Electric Comets Part 3
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That is quite curious.
I've also read that we are not actually part of the milky way galaxy. But part of sag b... if I remember correctly.
This is the reason why at night the milky way is at an angle.
It's possible that as our galaxy passes through the universe and the milky way that we could of, in the past, have gone through some massive body of water. Like described in the above link.

There is much we still do not know.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I see the whole universe as constantly recycling itself.......gravity on a massive scale affecting dust clouds and planetary formation, not to mention when a star goes supernova.......debris gets slung everywhere........planets that were in that system were obliterated........the debris gets broken down and travels vast distances for so long that we cannot even realate to.

Such a massive scale that it seems most people just do not get it.............12 billion light years

The oldest of people live to the age of about 110 or less...................billions of years

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

you are probably right
, but i deff know there is source of water out there in space we don't know about , in few years it will be on the news.

link   
Genesis 1:6

Then God said, "Let there be a space between the waters, to separate the waters of the heavens from the waters of the earth."

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

reasonable scenario i can picture it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join