It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Ron Paul be Gunned down in a theater?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Drawn by Alfred Owen Crozier in 1912.

"The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. " - Abraham Lincoln

US PRESIDENTS MURDERED BY ROTHSCHILD BANKERS

Abuse of the word 'Federal'

Thieves

Trillions and Trillions and Trillions..

Your money is being spent here

Are you cool with that?

Or do you feel like these fellas in this video?

Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men’s motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy whose acts would only become apparent after an interval so long that the electorate would be forever incapable of doing anything efficient to remedy depredations. EZRA POUND (St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. 1950)

Secrets of the Federal Reserve

"....I'm attacking the status quo like never before....they're not going to give me a boost because I'm challenging the whole banking system, the military industrial complex, the welfare state, our foreign policy. I want to go back to following strictly the constitution." - Ron Paul

"It is no coincidence that the century of total wars coincided with the century of central banking." -Ron Paul

Well.

Will history repeat itself?
edit on 4-11-2011 by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ummm. what? Not sure I follow you here. What does this have to do with Ron Paul?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ron Paul. Gunned down in a theater?,

How about proper title for your thread, being that the thread contents seems to have no bearing on your title?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
All you did was post links. You added absolutely no thoughts of your own here. I don't understand what this is supposed to be about or why I am supposed to follow links which have no description.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe this is intended to be a possible outcome of Ron Paul standing up against the system. Assassination if he gets too big and is considered a threat.

However the title should be changed a little, that was just to get people to view.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its the American way of doing things. Any one who stands up for the people, gets shot right back down again. One way or the other.
The American dream is more of a nightmare, when it comes to being right and fair/honest with the people. I hope he dosnt suffer any harm as to me, a brit. I think hes an alright guy. I still cant work out how a nobody community worker, beat him in an election. lets hope you yanks do better this time and put some one in who`s for the people and america, instead of another corps/bankers puppet.
edit on 4-11-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If it wouldn't turn him into a martyr, he would be dead already.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Ron Paul. Gunned down in a theater?,

How about proper title for your thread, being that the thread contents seems to have no bearing on your title?

Odd content indeed mileysubet. @ OP I dont think he would be...
edit on 11/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This guy has created 5 threads on the same topic with the same links and pictures. Just different titles.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

KENNEDY TRIED TO CHANGE IT

In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the United States and virtually the world. By a simple stroke of the pen, President Kennedy dismissed the Federal Reserve System and ordered the U.S. government to restore its Constitutional-mandate of controlling the money. President Kennedy was dead three weeks later. When President Lyndon Johnson took office, he immediately rescinded Kennedy's order and the Federal Reserve won another round.

dmc.members.sonic.net...

NOW do you get it?

Geesh... I thought ATS was a cut above...
edit on 4-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah tell me about it Zorgon.

Deny Ignorance right?

goodness, do I have to hold everyone hand and walk you through this?....still? 16 trillon audit of the fed.....ding ding ding....der

good morning america.....time to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, lol @ no flags lmao

Perhaps I should have included a fussy shakey video of a blurry airplane and called them space aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

No bearing?!!

what?

Did you just skim it or read it?

Did I waste 30 minutes piecing together a thread at ATS this morning.......

Apparently so.

wow

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
If it wouldn't turn him into a martyr, he would be dead already.

My feelings exactly at this point!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED

just follow the guy in front of you and don't ask questions

so what is the point of this thread if we can't ask questions.

And please stop posting HOAX threads webpirate. goto GLP for that crap.

why are you calling people out like this? it's not HIS fault that video turned out to be a hoax.

This Thread, Like my others are an attempt to help Awaken the sleeping populace.

then why not elaborate when people have questions?

ps, lol @ no flags lmao

not surprised tbh..

nuff said

agreed.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED
reply to post by zorgon

Deny Ignorance right?

goodness, do I have to hold everyone hand and walk you through this?....still? 16 trillon audit of the fed.....ding ding ding....der

ps, lol @ no flags lmao

Perhaps I should have included a fussy shakey video of a blurry airplane and called them space aliens.

You just need to calm down buddy.
Your acting like the whole world will end in the next 5 minutes if somthing isnt done about the mess the FED has caused.

I dont know how old you are, but your acting very immature. Please, just calm down and stop jumping down the throats of your fellow members here. You said you spent 30 minutes this morning constructing your thread? Well I take [snips] longer than that. So you may want to spend alittle more time on your threads and have them better contructed to convey your message.

So in short- calm down and breath for a minute, it will all be okay, champ.

~peace~

Oh and no I do not think RP will be shot in a theater or any where else for that matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED
Deny Ignorance right?

Deny ignorance is sadly abused here at ATS for some reason people don't think it applies to them

They won't wake up... sad but true and here is my PROOF

The white House recently opened up a Petioin Website... 'We the People..." can make a petition and if you got enough names the feds would seriously look into it

Finally a Respectable plea for Disclosure. WSJ
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is disheartening is that NO ONE made any petitions about any spending, federal reserve, etc etc... he top petition was legalizing weed... other top ones are raw milk and ET disclosure

ps, lol @ no flags lmao Perhaps I should have included a fussy shakey video of a blurry airplane and called them space aliens.

Well ya got mine
but if you had said..

"Will Ron Paul be Gunned down for revealing the Truth about ET?" you would have had better luck. I don't think most ATSers understand the 'theater' reference

top topics

<<   2 >>

join