It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lionel Messi's 202 Goals for Barcelona in 12 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The best player in the world on my 'account' has 202 goals in 286 appearances for Barcelona, ​​and hardly anyone ever doubts that Argentinian already this season surpass the one who has stayed ahead of him - Cesar Rodriguez ..

Enjoy in this magic moments and put 480p, uploaded before 2 days ..

10 Best Soccer Goals Ever, video

www.soccernews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The best player in the world on my 'account'

The best player in the world... 100% undeniable FACT.. no player even comes close to him at the moment.. and i predict when this little fella hangs up his boots, he will be alongside Pele and Maradonna as one of the greatest players that ever lived..

Im not going to watch the video as no doubt ive seen most of them already, but S n F purely for football genius..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

As a spectator I think he's simply unbelievable to watch and is arguably the best player alive today, maybe even in football history. At the very least his name will be among the greats like Misterlondon above just mentioned..

As a goalkeeper however... I can't stand the guy and I despise all players remotely like him.

Oh, and nice video btw. Star and flag from me of course.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I can honestly say that he is the best player out there and between him and Ronaldo we have the two greatest players of the last 5 years. Both are all time great players.

top topics

join