It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist to 100%

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm in the odd position of being from the 99%, yet I hate them for thinking they are going to change anything without me, but I'm also far more elitist than the wealthiest humans who I hate for thinking Babylon is remotely sustainable.

Your endless speculation about who I am only infuriates me more, you think I'm a politician or prince or some tyrant that came and went decades ago...

Neil Young said it best, "Don't feel like Satan but I am to them".

Don't forget, the men in power and the stupid poor fools all hated Jesus, and they will hate me too because I will burst their bubble and prove them wrong on many levels.

You want to end this BS called consensus reality?

In a few weeks I will reveal myself to an unsuspecting public, in a city ripe with pissed off liberal activists who'll gladly settle for my brand of ass-kicking. The prophesied book is ready to desolate.

My memetic potency is proportional to current events which are obviously reaching a climax.

Prepare for a flawlless victory.

BTW, the free energy device (Revelation 13:13)...there are any number of circuits capable of rectifying a current, there's this one for example: www.youtube.com...

This inventor is not a megalomaniac trying to take over the world, he will never be famous, you wanna know why? Because his circuit has no aether sink and no bucking/consonant current capable of negative resistance. His circuit is dependent on the distance between the aerial and the ground.

Also he didn't invent a means to create AI or a singularity, which I have...so F U you stupid hippies and CEOs.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Kalki11 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Since when does the Antichrist use such flawed and uneducated Acronyms such as 'BS' and 'BTW' as a part of his argument?

I'm the Solipsist here, so please, go back to your little Internet hole and post some more.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nothing here but someone in need of some very potent psychotropic treatment. You are not who you claim to be, and no one really is interested in diatribes. We are interested in facts, one of which many who have studied in this area are aware of......The AC would never use or invoke the name of Jesus, indeed it is written even his minions flee at the very name you just invoked...
DH

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
Nothing here but someone in need of some very potent psychotropic treatment. You are not who you claim to be, and no one really is interested in diatribes. We are interested in facts, one of which many who have studied in this area are aware of......The AC would never use or invoke the name of Jesus, indeed it is written even his minions flee at the very name you just invoked...
DH

Touché and double touché.

Clearly, somebody has listened to a little too much 'Marduk', when he should have been reading his Bible.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You need a cookie poppet?

Sounds like you're in need of a massage with some Demis Russos music, might do you good.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Butters!!! Your Grounded!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi Bernard Schnitzel, How you been?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The OP isn't mentally ill in my opinion, nor does he need any treatment.
Instead what he needs is his ego crushed, because that is the problem here.

I have seen a lot of people who think they are the ultimate whatever, and all of them eventually had to come to grips with the fact they are just normal humans like the rest of us.

Although I do agree with the opinion that 'consensus reality' is essentially mob-rule, I must remind you that we live in a world of Republics where law is intended to protect all individuals from majority oppression. This doesn't turn out to be the case most of the time, but in stronger and more well-established rule-by-law nations it is fairly well balanced and works for the better good some of the time.

So ATS, please refrain from characterizing the OP as mentally ill, he is just suffering from typical megalomaniac thoughts that most people have had to deal with at some time or another. Hardly an illness. More like human nature.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Hahahahaha!

"Here is Kyle Brofloski and his friend, Bummers!"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
Nothing here but someone in need of some very potent psychotropic treatment.
DH

On the contrary I would recommend other 'treatments'.

Such as:
Go for a walk.
Take a ride around the town/countryside.
Go see a good movie or sporting event.
Check out the local taverns/bars.
Play some video games or something.

You know, something to chill out and relax to.

Take some time to reconsider your thoughts, let go of the world and all it's problems, reevaluate your life, etc.

That's all I believe is necessary for someone to overcome severe ego-issues.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Hmm, like the judge's daughter needed her ass crushed?

Love your work BTW.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I have seen a lot of people who think they are the ultimate whatever, and all of them eventually had to come to grips with the fact they are just normal humans like the rest of us.

Although I do agree with the opinion that 'consensus reality' is essentially mob-rule, I must remind you that we live in a world of Republics where law is intended to protect all individuals from majority oppression. This doesn't turn out to be the case most of the time, but in stronger and more well-established rule-by-law nations it is fairly well balanced and works for the better good some of the time.

So ATS, please refrain from characterizing the OP as mentally ill, he is just suffering from typical megalomaniac thoughts that most people have had to deal with at some time or another. Hardly an illness. More like human nature.
There are no normal humans like you are talking about .Each human is entirely different with motives and agendas that vary.I am really not sure where you vare coming from with this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
He is not mental, only bored. School was cancelled because of the snow. Be prepared to see lots of threads like this pop up since so many kiddies are at home unsupervised. Don't feed the bears.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Mods: It's about time ATS opened a "Delusions of Grandeur" forum so people like OP can have a "Clash of the Titans" Egofest without smattering the rest of us with their mental diahorrea. Or is there a filter we could use to filter out the idiots?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
Also he didn't invent a means to create AI or a singularity, which I have...so F U you stupid hippies and CEOs.

Based on the rest of your post, I'll take your word for it. You're clearly some kind of genius.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11

In a few weeks I will reveal myself to an unsuspecting public, in a city ripe with pissed off liberal activists who'll gladly settle for my brand of ass-kicking. The prophesied book is ready to desolate.

Are you available for parties? If so, what's your going rate? Can I have my guy call your guy?
:flame

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Since when does the Antichrist use such flawed and uneducated Acronyms such as 'BS' and 'BTW' as a part of his argument?

I'm the Solipsist here, so please, go back to your little Internet hole and post some more.

As funny as this post is; many people who remember who are they really are, ARE merely humans up to this point. So any habits of theirs or slang they use are generally carried on through their awakening. Not saying this guy is legitimately what he says he is, just saying.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

S&F for creativity, if anything

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

I do agree with your assessment of the OP but would the Antichrist really be too afraid to say the name of Jesus?

Who made that rule up? A Christian no doubt who wants to make the AC seem weaker and less powerful than the messiah? But shouldn't they be equal? I know I'd never be afraid of saying my equal's name, hell I'd say in it mocking tones and think he was beneath me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
Mods: It's about time ATS opened a "Delusions of Grandeur" forum so people like OP can have a "Clash of the Titans" Egofest without smattering the rest of us with their mental diahorrea. Or is there a filter we could use to filter out the idiots?

Yes, that would be fun.

But we'll still enter the thread and knock him for having 'Delusions of Grandeur!!'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join