It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Back from the Dead’ West Australian MD Dead for 55-85 [evidently depending on criteria] minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My Story

On 24th October 2008, Dr Sean George, a consultant physician in a West Australian hospital, returned from the dead to amaze colleagues who had battled for almost 55 minutes to revive his lifeless heart.

www.seangeorge.com.au...

About 50 kilometres from Kalgoorlie I passed through a small town called Kambalda. I was still feeling quite uncomfortable so I called my wife Sherry – also a doctor – and described my symptoms to her. She suggested since I’d come so far already, that I continue straight back to Kalgoorlie as I had intended. But after I hung up I was overwhelmed with the sense that I needed to get to the small medical clinic in Kambalda urgently.

. . .

Just 11 minutes after the ECG, with the pain in my chest becoming unbearable and no analgesics providing relief, my heart completely stopped. Over the following 60 minutes the team in Kambalda worked with paramedics and emergency physicians from Kalgoorlie who fought bravely to save my life. I received 13 electrical shocks from a defibrillator, and over 4 000 cardiac compressions, but after 1 hour and 10 minutes they all agreed I had died and all life support except oxygen to the lungs was terminated. My wife had travelled to Kambalda with two of my colleagues arriving about ten minutes later. The senior physician gave Sherry the terrible news; I was gone and she could go in and say goodbye.

When the blood supply is interrupted to the brain for 3 minutes the cells begin to die, after 20 minutes the organ is completely dead – this is why CPR is rarely performed for more than 20 minutes. Had I been performing CPR on another person in the same circumstances I would have stopped life support as well.

Sherry entered the medical centre and saw where my body lay, but in faith she did not give up hope. My wife and I share a faith in Jesus Christ as the Almighty God and taking my hand in hers, she offered a simple, silent prayer: “Lord Jesus, Sean is only 39, I am only 38, we have a 10 year old boy, I need a miracle”. Immediately, breath returned to my body as though somebody had breathed into me! Even though I had been dead for 1 hour 25 minutes my heart beat returned!

. . .

===================================================================

Bo Xian:

This is an entirely credible story with abundant medical documentation presented at a medical conference.

----------------------------------------------------------

ASSIST News Service (ANS) - PO Box 609, Lake Forest, CA 92609-0609 USA
Visit our web site at: www.assistnews.net -- E-mail: assistnews@aol.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

ASSIST News Service (ANS) - PO Box 609, Lake Forest, CA 92609-0609 USA
Visit our web site at: www.assistnews.net -- E-mail: assistnews@aol.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

‘Back from the Dead’

A doctor brings an amazing report during Brisbane medical conference and has now launched two new websites

By Dan Wooding
Founder of ASSIST Ministries
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA (ANS) -- A Christian group of doctors and medical professionals listened in shocked amazement earlier this year as one of their own told the incredible story of how he came back from the dead.

Dr. Sean Thomas George

He was Dr. Sean Thomas George, an Indian born doctor who is now a consultant physician in a West Australian hospital and he told his extraordinary story before more than 220 Christian medics on the first day of the 8th Annual International Christian Medical Conference called “Spirituality and Medicine” that was held June 11-12, 2011 in Brisbane, Australia and organized by the World Christian Doctors Network.

“I was dead for 1 hour and 25 minutes, but came back to life after my wife prayed a simple prayer,” said Dr. George, who provided all kinds of medical data that he put on a large screen for the other doctors to check out.

. . .

=========================================================

I have been convinced for decades that the Biblical prophecies about resurrections occurring more frequently in the END TIMES would come literally true. I believe this is an example of such events, miracles.

I no longer have the ref but I recall a Mexican pastor who will not even consider younger pastors for ordination until they have a series of verified resurrections to their credit.

Thankfully, Almighty God Jahovah Jirah is still on His Throne.

We are still healed by the stripes of Jeshuah borne so lovingly 2000 years ago.

Choose this day whom you will serve.

Light is getting lighter and the dark is getting darker.

Literal WWIII may engulf us in a matter of weeks or months . . . it's well past time to be playing tiddly winks with one's eternal destiny.

edit on 4/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What a beautiful story! I always enjoy hearing about someone's NDE and this is just like all the others..beautiful in it's own right. Am I understanding correctly..this is YOUR story??

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No. This is NOT my story.

I'm not an MD. My PhD is in Clinical Psych.

I had an 'out of body' visit to hell as a teenager but no NDE experience.

The Lord has saved me just moments from death several times, however.

Praise God for His faithfulness.

Those who earnestly, authentically in a heart attitude of contrition, confession, repentance call upon THE LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB SHALL be saved.

I believe The Lord will be making Himself and His ways more overtly and abundantly known in the world in these END TIMES.

He is NOT going to leave all the dramatic demonstrations to the enemy and his dark forces!

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
chuch propaganda
all lies..
just a story, and only a story

when it comes to relegion some would sell their kids to convert other people.
brainwashed people is amazing

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I really hope you're right. My hope is dwindling but I plan on remaining stead fast never the less and not allowing fear to overcome my spirit.

Peace and love to you and yours my friend! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
chuch propaganda
all lies..

No matter what your belief or non belief is....no one else shares it. We all believe or not believe differently.

I am not sure why you are attacking the OP's belief as "your way" is just another to add to the millions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'm curious about how many spheres of your life

you allow what appears to be narrow, rigid, willfully-blind-bias to dictate

'reality'

to you.

This particular story has abundant medical evidence sufficient to impress a room full of MD's with it's veracity.

Yet, you, from some distance with, evidently, not even sufficient time to examine 1/4th the evidence have

DECREED it to merely be a story and evidently, in your eyes, a false story.

That's Not very impressive, to me.

Most naysayers, in my experience on ATS and other sites . . .

whether out of their vested interest in maintaining a contrarian construction on reality . . . or some other such habit . . .

tend to have a virtually terminal allergy to a TYPE I ERROR--and they do umpteen back flips purportedly trying to avoid being 'victimized' by a TYPE I ERROR.

Yet, none of them seem to have the slightest understanding that

WHEN one leans over sooooooooooo far to avoid a TYPE I ERROR

they make it

SCIENTIFICALLY VIRTUALLY CERTAIN

that they WILL BE victimized by a TYPE II ERROR.

Yet, they pretend and seem to convince themselves that THEY are the ones dealing most with true reality and truly truest true truth! LOL.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

chuch propaganda
all lies..

No matter what your belief or non belief is....no one else shares it. We all believe or not believe differently.

I am not sure why you are attacking the OP's belief as "your way" is just another to add to the millions.

Im not attacking anyone.. but I do know a thing or two about somehing called medical science.. and I can assure you.. people dont wake up after being dead for 1 hour 25 minutes. And dont give me your "miracles" speech. or any random scriptures from the book of walking on water

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yet, they pretend and seem to convince themselves that THEY are the ones dealing most with true reality and truly truest true truth! LOL.

thanks for describing yourself and all the other brainwashed religious fanatics

And that would be the last you hear from me..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Im not attacking anyone.. but I do know a thing or two about somehing called medical science.. and I can assure you.. people dont wake up after being dead for 1 hour 25 minutes. And dont give me your "miracles" speech. or any random scriptures from the book of walking on water
reply to post by Vandalour

Oh little grasshopper, I do not have to give you any type of "miracle" speech. Your attitude is the reason why you are blinded to truth my friend. Let go a little and realize there is a lot of mystery within this Universe and your reality. I don't need scriptures or need stories about someone walking on water. Get over your issues with the Bible on your own time. Maybe you do not understand it, but others do. Just because "your path" is different from others doesn't make your path the only path.

Have you not ever studied NDE's? I have. I have been studying and researching them since 1999 and I can tell you a lot you do not know or you can do like I did and make the truth known to YOU.

Leave others alone with their belief or non belief and you will get the same respect in return. Disrespecting people in that manner leads to wars both internally and externally.

Focus on peace, would you? We really need it in these days ahead. They appear to be getting worse by the minute on a global scale and we need positive words to reign.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The doctor was dead for 85 minutes according to the article, which is different from the OP title. Please correct the title. Every minute counts.

Did the doctor relate any after death experiences?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

A wise Bro once noted that fear is faith invested in a negative outcome.

Evidently there are 365 verses essentially saying FEAR NOT in the Bible. One for every day of the year!

I 'may not know what tomorrow brings, but I know WHO HOLDS TOMORROW.'

What hope is being shaken?

I believe that, as the Bible notes, everything that can be shaken in this era will be shaken.

Thankfully, THE ROCK CHRIST JESUS is unshakable.

Certainly these are the times that will try men's souls as no other time . . . as indicated . . . worse than ever has been on earth and than ever will be again.

As The Word says about our BLESSED HOPE . . . here's a couple of blokes with excellent teaching series on the topic of

THE RAPTURE.

Palestinian Pastor JD Faraq

of Calvary Chapel in Hawaii is a real encourager.

BTW, I love his personality and style--very down to earth and funny in his own way.

His prophecy update link is here:

www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com...:prophecy-update-2011-10-30&Itemid=

His PRETRIB RAPTURE SERIES is here:

www.youtube.com...

A listing of such teachings by Pastor JD on youtube is here:

www.youtube.com...

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT by Pastor Roland Buck [now graduated from this life] was a real encouragement to me.

The book is available free to read/download online here:

www.angelsonassignment.org...

His and his wife's commentary on the Rapture is here:

A related commentary on

"Rightly Dividing the Olivet Discourse" --"The Rapture Revelation by Jesus Himself"

is here:

Chuck Missler's 12 part series begins here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

1. As I understand it--YOU WERE NOT THERE!

2. It appears that you REFUSE to be swayed by facts in preference for your BELIEFS and your FAITH in your UNBELIEF perspective.

3. The MEDICAL CRITERIA, RECORDS, ETC. DOCUMENTATION is EXTENSIVE in this case. You refuse to believe the evidence. Evidently, had you been there and seen the Doc revive and walk out after so many minutes dead, you'd have declared yourself to be hallucinating.

Fascinating.
edit on 4/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: add gifs

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Evidently, had you been there and seen the Doc revive and walk out after so many minutes dead, you'd have declared yourself to be hallucinating.
reply to post by BO XIAN

This statement is oh so true. For some seeing is believing out of possibly fearing the ego may indeed be gullible.

I appreciate your words of hope and confirmation once again that we are not in charge...Christ is and he made a promise. Most days I am very positive and remain stead fast. This morning has been a challenge for me and so I want to say thank you again for offering your encouraging words and links where I may find more.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I wondered the same thing.

I haven't read all the documentation but haven't come across such a narrative, yet.

I suspect he did. However, it may be that they chose to leave that out in order to not distract from the basic resurrection facts and issues.

If you find such, please post on the thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You are in good company.

You may recall that even after 3 years with Christ . . . a Disciple asked if they should believe in Christ or wait for another.

Doubt is a plague majored in by the enemy of our souls.

God seems to allow it for the toughening of our faith.

We CHOOSE to get to the point of

I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW

emphatically . . .

He gives enough verification and encouragement to support our

walk of !FAITH!

YET STILL REQUIRES

that it be a WALK OF FAITH!

And that which we see demonstrated before our eyes no longer requires faith.

There's something about our TRUSTING HIM IN FAITH

that is WELL PLEASING TO HIM as well as strengthening of our inner spiritual man.

The JUST SHALL

LIVE

BY

FAITH!

That's HIS DESIGN and requirement--thankfully, that He supports along the way--just enough . . . TO LAND US IN GLORY ETERNALLY WITH HIM.

I sure don't have all the answers and have been plagued with doubts plenty in my Christian walk--whether from without or within--due to others sins or my own or just the enemy's assaults.

THANKFULLY--HE IS ABLE AND WILLING

to perfect that which I've committed to Him against that day.

AND

HE IS the author and FINISHER of my faith

and of ME.

And of YOU.

Blessed be the Name of The Lord.

Perhaps a journal of His answers to your prayers and nudges of hope along the way would be good for you to compile.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

thanks for describing yourself and all the other brainwashed religious fanatics

And that would be the last you hear from me..

A fanatic has been defined as someone who believes something more strongly than you do.

I am curious what traumatic/negative life experiences left you with such a bleak perspective on a relationship with God Almighty.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Although I believe in NDE this was not one. Just a Revival. Being that it was in some village medical center..the odds are he was still alive they just didn't have the technology to hear its slow beat. We will never know. A true NDE is one that someone remembers being in a different place. This guy was clearly not that.

As for all the God Schmod...what a waste of a story. Why does everything have to be so biblical. Why are you people always thanking god. Non Christians have similar experiences too...and yet they have no belief in your god. When will you finally look into yourself rather than looking into something else. You are your own creator.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Keep dreaming the dream.. what ever makes you guys happy

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
Although I believe in NDE this was not one. Just a Revival. Being that it was in some village medical center..the odds are he was still alive they just didn't have the technology to hear its slow beat. We will never know. A true NDE is one that someone remembers being in a different place. This guy was clearly not that.

As for all the God Schmod...what a waste of a story. Why does everything have to be so biblical. Why are you people always thanking god. Non Christians have similar experiences too...and yet they have no belief in your god. When will you finally look into yourself rather than looking into something else. You are your own creator.

You definitely talk as if you are an all knowing God.

What is it you fear the most? A creation with no creator or a creator with no creation?

Why is it people of faith cannot talk about their faith without someone else crying? I just do not get it. I can be as open minded and welcoming of any faith, religion, or non belief and do not cry about it because it is different than my own. For the Christian or more so...the lover of Christ know they should look within them selves because that is what Jesus taught. Did you know this fact?

Really, you people who make snide remarks and negative comments are shameful in any eyes, in my opinion. I really wish more people would grow out of that. It is very childish in my opinion.

Non christians do have NDE, have you studied and researched them? I really wish you would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join