It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of the 1% and how to fight them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Please absorb the following information:

www.crime-safety-security.com...

The APA has a "Depravity Scale" to assess a criminals' intent, actions and attitudes – and the degree of evil involved. Some examples:
• Intentionally traumatizing the victim through humiliation, terror, or creating a haunting memory (such as making a child witness torture).
• Prolonging and intensifying a victim's suffering.
• Targeting a helpless victim.

Meet the true 1%:

Psychologists estimate that at least one percent of the general population is unfeeling enough to qualify as a psychopath, and far more among criminals. The ranks include serial killers as well as a great many others who never commit a crime, but go through life using and abusing others without remorse. The world's foremost authority on psychopaths, professor Robert D. Hare of the University of British Columbia, says that emotion for psychopaths is like a second language, one they must struggle to speak and never master deep down. Emotions for psychopaths are abstractions, much as they are for Data or Mr. Spock on "Star Trek." Most conventional treatment, like group therapy, only makes psychopaths worse; it seems to train them in manipulating people and faking emotions.

Experts on criminal minds say that psychopaths, while having an extreme mental disorder, are legally sane – they know right from wrong but commit a crime anyway. By trying to hide their crime, they prove they knew it was wrong – thus they are sane per the McNaughton rule.
Psychopathic symptoms include a core, aggressive narcissism and being psychically isolated from other people. They believe they’re entitled to do whatever they want (in a cool, calm narcissistic rage).

I apologize for copying and pasting so much text from the site I referenced, but I truly couldn’t have phrased it any better than it was already. I’m not a psychologist, but I’ve studied the criminal mind in depth and consider myself an expert in identifying criminal traits in handwriting. I hope you carefully read the text I’m presenting and comprehend what I’m trying to tell you by reading between the lines. If you haven’t absorbed the concept, please go back and reread the information. It’s detrimental to the next part of this thread. Thank you.

As the majority have probably guessed where I’m going with this, good for you! This means you’re aware that the majority of our “leaders” and talking heads are psychopaths and/or sociopaths who are in league with shadowy psychopaths and sociopaths.

This has been addressed on ATS before and if you would like to learn more to familiarize yourself with this evidence, please see these threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cont
edit on 11/4/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The fact that our politicians, military, the shadow government, banksters, and the elite are most likely psychopaths and sociopaths, I wouldn’t doubt if the protests are feeding their sick desires. They are enjoying watching us and feeding off of our pain and anger. They get a thrill from watching us humiliate ourselves. Yes, folks. Every time someone defecates on a police car, the American flag, and anywhere else, this is pleasing them. So, we must refrain from doing this. We must also not resort to violence because this is also feeding them.

So, what do we do? How can we successfully win the fight against these psychopaths and sociopaths?

We need to keep protesting. As long as there are people who are keeping the elites’ eyes and ears OCCUPIED while feeding their sick needs, the rest of us can go dark and blind side them by utilizing their same techniques.

FIGHT FIRE WITH GREATER FIRE
From same source previously cited:

Sure, he may seethe with anger and even welcome token resistance to further his sadistic pleasure, but nevertheless he carefully avoids any real challenge to his total control over a defenseless victim. “They never go after weightlifters,” said former FBI agent and expert on the criminal minds of serial killers Robert Ressler. A truly brave man is too proud of his self-image and respected reputation to behave so cowardly by choosing easy targets.

Ultimately, the psychological profiles of predators are much like the pugnacious yet fainthearted schoolyard bullies but older, bolder, and with more treacherously evil criminal minds. And therein is the key to surviving a life-and-death confrontation with them.

aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org...
Thirteen Rules for Dealing with Sociopaths in Everyday Life

1.The first rule involves the bitter pill of accepting that some people literally have no conscience, and that these people do not often look like Charles Manson or a Ferengi bartender. They look like us.
2. In a contest between your instincts and what is implied by the role a person has taken on—educator, doctor, leader, animal-lover, humanist, parent—go with your instincts.
3. Practice the Rule of 3s regarding the claims and promises a person makes, and the responsibilities he or she has. Make the Rule of 3s your personal policy. One lie, one broken promise, or a single neglected responsibility may be a misunderstanding instead. Two may involve a serious mistake. But 3 lies says you’re dealing with a liar, and deceit is the linchpin of conscienceless behavior. Cut your losses and get out as soon as you can. Leaving, though it may be hard to do, will be easier now than later, and less costly.
4. Question authority. Once again—trust your own instincts and concerns, especially those concerning people who claim that dominating others, violence, war, or some other violation of your conscience is the grand solution to some problem. Do this even when, or especially when, everyone around you has completely stopped questioning authority.
6. If necessary, redefine your concept of respect. Too often, we mistake fear for respect, and the more fearful we are of someone, the more we view him or her as deserving of our respect… Let us use our big human brains to overpower our animal tendency to bow to predators…
7. Do not join the game. Intrigue is a sociopath’s tool. Resist the temptation to compete with a seductive sociopath, to outsmart him, psychoanalyze, or even banter with him. In addition to reducing yourself to his level, you would be distracting yourself from what is really important, which is to protect yourself.
9. Question your tendency to pity too easily. Respect should be reserved for the kind and the morally courageous. Pity is another socially valuable response, and should be reserved for innocent people who are in genuine pain or who have fallen on misfortune.
10. Do not try to redeem the unredeemable. Second (third, fourth, and fifth) chances are for people who possess [a] conscience. If you are dealing with a person who has no conscience, know how to swallow hard and cut your losses…The sociopath’s behavior is not your fault, not in any way whatsoever. It is also not your mission. Your mission is your own life.
11. Never agree, out of pity or for any other reason, to help a sociopath conceal his or her true character.
12. Defend your psyche. Do not allow someone without conscience, or even a string of such people, to convince you that humanity is a failure. Most human beings do possess conscience. Most human beings are able to love.
13. Living well is the best revenge.

You probably noticed that I left out some of the rules, but they didn’t apply to a governmental/citizen relationship.
Please read #13 again.
Cont.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Living well doesn’t mean being high on the hog. We can show them through our actions that we are just fine being poor because we can still love and enjoy life, while all their wealth cannot and will not cure their sick minds.

One thing I propose is that Anonymous stop letting them know the dates that they’re going to hack into something. This is playing their rules. If Anon releases a video, they should simply state what’s going to happen, but not when. This will really rattle their cages. They’ll become more fearful of us.

aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org...

To assist you with thinking about this group of additional strategies we’ve also reduced them to a series of shorthand phrases so they can be taken in all at once:
Shorthand for 9 Additional Strategies
1. Don’t jump to conclusions.
3. Find a port in the storm.
4. Avoid taking risks for the thrill of it.
5. Don’t be an easy mark.
6. Get help, and help spread the word.
7. Document, document, document.
8. Find or start a support circle.
9. Trying to get even is a chump’s choice.

First, remember that psychopaths don’t desire the same rewards you do. Whereas your goals are intimately related to the love and compassion you feel for others, a psychopath’s goals are probably more related to his/her desires for pleasure in the moment, often through gaining power over others. Psychopaths are not interested in the needs and desires of the people in their lives beyond how they impact their own needs and desires.

Most importantly:

To further arm yourself, try this mental exercise. Imagine what your life would be like with significant others if guilt, empathy, compassion, responsibility, and long-term goals did not enter into your decision making processes. Imagine that your choices were based solely on what would benefit you now in the moment without regard to even your own future. Now imagine the combination of an insatiable desire for power and thrills, with no relationships, guilt, empathy or compassion to get in the way. A psychopath is like a sports car with an accelerator and a faulty braking system.

So, in conclusion, we need to come up with a plan while the elite are distracted and feeding upon the protesters’ energy. We have to dig into our brains and come up with ideas that will deliver an upper cut without resorting to violence or feeding them further.

Taking your money out of the banks tomorrow is a great first step to starving them, but if you can’t do it on this date, then don’t. Promise yourself that you will in the near future though. After the 5th comes and goes, the banks may be breathing a sigh of relief, but this will be short lived. They will start gasping for air like a fish on a dock as they see people still trickling in to remove their funds. This will cause them even more fear.

Another thing that D.C. residents can do is hang large signs on the fence surrounding the White House. These signs could read “We know who you are”, “We know what you’re about”, and “Don’t think you can hide from the whites of our eyes”. The signs can say anything except promoting violence. There is a thin line between acknowledging their crimes while not committing your own crime by stating a loosely veiled threat.
Be smart.

Our enemies are not well in the head. If you’re suffering, you need to understand that this is who they are and you are not expected to forgive them or turn the other cheek. We must become creative and attack them in a psychological manner, but not resort to their tactics. If we bombard them with the truth, this will frighten them more than they have us with their own thinly veiled threats. (Remember how they said your relatives’ social security checks were in danger of not being distributed?) We cannot play this game. We must also go old school and bombard the government offices with HANDWRITTEN letters. Handwriting is personal. If you send a typed letter, they’ll view you as a number and not a flesh and blood being.

Just keep in mind that the protesters can be used as a tool, so please consider this and use it to your advantage. Just as a magician makes you look at his left hand while he’s concealing something in his right, we must act and behave accordingly.

Well, I’ll wrap this up now. I could go on and on, but now it’s all of your turns to absorb this and remember that this is a war on our minds and this requires creative and interesting techniques that have never been seen before.

Thanks for your time and attention.
Best wishes, take care, & may the force be with you!

edit on 4-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The fact that our politicians, military, the shadow government, banksters, and the elite are most likely psychopaths and sociopaths, I wouldn’t doubt if the protests are feeding their sick desires. They are enjoying watching us and feeding off of our pain and anger. They get a thrill from watching us humiliate ourselves. Yes, folks. Every time someone defecates on a police car, the American flag, and anywhere else, this is pleasing them. So, we must refrain from doing this. We must also not resort to violence because this is also feeding them.

So, what do we do? How can we successfully win the fight against these psychopaths and sociopaths? We need to keep protesting.

That is the most contradictory thing i ever heard

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

You obviouly didn't read the entire thread.
I mentioned on the later post that we need to allow people to protest so we can use them as a distraction.

As I've already stated, the protesters are feeding the elite. While the elite are giving all their attention to the protesters, we can be doing something else to blind side them.

EDIT TO ADD: Remember in the movie "Crocodile Dundee" where he got the gangbangers to howl and bark outside the drug dealers' mansion as a distraction while he ran in and saved his sweetie?
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Using the protesters as a tool.

new topics

top topics

join