It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World needs a Hero

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
With all the talk now that an imminent attack on Iran is inevitable and with Russia warning the US for such actions, World War 3 is now back on track to top up the charts of doom and gloom.

Nuclear winter is something I am not looking forward too so much. Honestly, I’m in for some action , see some modern warfare happening but I prefer to leave that war happening in Battlefield 3 rather than watching it on the news.

What the world needs is a hero!!

And trust me on this one..a Hero is possible…the world had great heroes..and with rumors of war I see it appropriate to remember and pay respect to a recent true hero the world produced…Carl Sagan…who did live in a world with continuous rumors of war and global annihilation, and he counter attacked with the immense beauty we have to explore up above.

Let’s hope the World might one day focus on exploring more the secrets of the universe rather than annihilating one another.

Science may in deed shape our future

edit on 4-11-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

I'm not getting crucifed... oh GOD! Here I go again...Please no war. I'm talking to the illuminati...with your quantum view point of past present future...If Iran is a threat later down the line to America, then we must go to war. But avoid ANOTHER war at all costs if possible.

Im not the King. I give the crown to all the people of the world...

edit on 4-11-2011 by Justme888 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join