It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World needs a Hero

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With all the talk now that an imminent attack on Iran is inevitable and with Russia warning the US for such actions, World War 3 is now back on track to top up the charts of doom and gloom.

Nuclear winter is something I am not looking forward too so much. Honestly, I’m in for some action , see some modern warfare happening but I prefer to leave that war happening in Battlefield 3 rather than watching it on the news.

What the world needs is a hero!!

And trust me on this one..a Hero is possible…the world had great heroes..and with rumors of war I see it appropriate to remember and pay respect to a recent true hero the world produced…Carl Sagan…who did live in a world with continuous rumors of war and global annihilation, and he counter attacked with the immense beauty we have to explore up above.

Let’s hope the World might one day focus on exploring more the secrets of the universe rather than annihilating one another.

Science may in deed shape our future

edit on 4-11-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
Let’s hope the World might one day focus on exploring more the secrets of the universe rather than annihilating one another.
They're already exploring the secrets of the universe without us lol. Government is its own ruler and they can do what ever the hell they want behind closed doors.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Why you Fear?
Satan is Here

Our heroes are already here. They are Anna Hazare, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee, Tawakkol Karman etc...

But the people they trust to help are the one who are betraying them. So like many stories, the hero never truly defeats the enemy but still looses his life.

Don't Expect A Hero. BE ONE YOURSELF.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I know "the Hero" already

there is only one Guy in the World who can re-unify the Christian- and the Islam World

He will be the already named Anti-Christ

And you, you, you and me will be the Sheep
and the real Slaughter will begin!

Hallelujah

edit on 4-11-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A hero is exactly what we don't need!

The only way we can solve the worlds problems is to stop holding out for some quasi-messianic hero and stop looking forward to some mythological afterlife or apocalypse.

We need to wake up to the world around us and start seeing it for exactly what it is not what we want to idealize it as. We all need to accept that none of us have a monopoly on all the answers to life's problems.

We need to stop carrying the emotional baggage of history with us while still learning from its lessons.

Unfortunately few people have the strength of character for this so it will never happen...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

wait... the Christian anti-christ is a sheep... and I thought Scientology was weird

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reading your posts guys i realized more than ever that might be close to the end of times

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well, let's see if we really do need a hero, shall we? Ok.
To begin with, I must pinpoint the fact that people have
always needed someone to guide them. However, lately
it seems that as the science advances, and the human
brain evolves, that people become more and more independent.
So, this could mean that the good old-fashioned desperate cry
for a hero to save us all might be a habit from the past, not in
accordance with the human nature of today. What I mean is that
I strongly believe that everyone today can become a hero, but we
as a species hesitate to do so, because of a habit that belongs to
the past-remember the quote old habits die hard? In other words,
this old habit might be holding us back, and might be forcing us
subconsciously to underestimate our power.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If our history is mostly lies, then our heroes are lies for the most part. The only person that can save the world, is each one of us. I can't understand why so many people don't understand that each of us is responsible for the world. Our actions change it each time we interact with someone, or something. It makes a difference what you do. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Well if [Insert Hero] says so, then heck maybe I better do something!

This is what you're waiting for. Just do what you know is right, even if it's hard. We should all be our own Hero. I freakin am! I have lived loud and proud every single year since I walked away from home with nothing 26 years ago, when I was 17. I have done things that just make people look at me like I must be making it up. I hope some of you have done this too. I have had a blast! I have done so many things I wanted to do.

All without ever making more than 10 bucks an hour.

So live your life, be your hero!

My heroes are those who know what they want, do what is right, and live each day like it matters.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

You must be joking. The British monarchy is nothing but pretty pictures for publicity purposes these days.

Yeah, the world needs a hero.

The hero will be someone born as a regular person, raised by normal people in general society.

However, this person will have the inherent ability to see through the veil of ignorance that encloses society. They will also identify themselve with all humans, not just those on their "side".

With this ability, and with life experience, the hero will rise from within the fortress of the empire itself. It will be unexpected, but this person WILL speak what his peers are afraid or unwilling to speak, and so they will follow this person. Then it goes on from there.

That's your anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i dont believe in Christ ..how can I believe in the anti-christ lol

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i dont believe in Christ ..how can I believe in the anti-christ lol

How can you not believe in Christ? He was a man who once lived and people followed his ideas when there was no one else to turn to for guidance. Nothing to do with God or religion really; just the destiny of people. Same thing will happen again.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
HERE I AM!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
We don't need one hero we all need to step up you can't expect one person to do it all they need help so we all need to step up and we can all be heros. Why do people feel so helpless when it comes to these things we are the majority we can control out own destiny if we can all join for one cause ,one reason and to get one outcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

I know "the Hero" already

there is only one Guy in the World who can re-unify the Christian- and the Islam World

He will be the already named Anti-Christ

And you, you, you and me will be the Sheep
and the real Slaughter will begin!

Hallelujah

edit on 4-11-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

I think u are wrong...i think David De Rothchild is going to be Antichrist....he does look a bit as saviour we already see in every Church...doesnt he?
t2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTWvvdcMDahfZ04ph9tseQP6O9qgjBcRHMu1eqFAXYKt2OVTMagE1MEKWVmTw

www2.pictures.zimbio.com...

www.exposay.com...

www1.pictures.zimbio.com...

www3.pictures.zimbio.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ANOTHER HERO

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
and another

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link