It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Nagasaki Chosen Because Of Christian population?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Japan naval flag, is the same as the Jesuit emblem, an Aten-like sundisc with rays streaming out. Yes OP, you are right, but not "Catholic" per se, or "Christian" but more correctly "Jesuit".

Now, first question would be: Why did Japan choose the same emblem as the Company (Jesuits)? There is said to be evidence for this sun disc going back some centuries but I have not read anything truly ancient in Japan which shows the sun disc with rays shooting out from it, just like the Aten of 18th dynasty Egypt. If anyone can find the Aten with rays in Japan's history prior to Ignacious and the 16th century, please point us to that evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the meantime, Navarrese Jesuit missionary St. Francis Xavier arrived in Kagoshima, South Kyūshū, in 1549, and soon initiated a thorough campaign of evangelization throughout Japan, but left for China in 1551 and died soon afterwards. His followers who remained behind converted a number of daimyo. The most notable among them was Ōmura Sumitada, who derived great profit from his conversion to the "Kiri#an" religion through an accompanying deal to receive a portion of the trade from Portuguese ships. In 1569, Ōmura gave permit for the establishment of a port with the purpose of harboring Portuguese ships in Nagasaki, which was finally set in 1571, under the supervision of the Jesuit missionary Gaspar Vilela and Portuguese Captain-Major Tristão Vaz de Veiga, with Ōmura's personal assistance.[2]

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
www.bernardxbovasso.tdparts.com...

This is the wormwood chronicles. Mr. Wormwood = Satan. The twin suns, or rather the sun and saturn symbology. For example chernobyl was the wormwood facility, and some things relating to the area matched bible prophecy. The sun and the artificial sun/satan.

Japan, the Rising Sun symbolizes Christ and Michael, and the Sun.

To bring in a cycle, that relates to dates, as depicted above in the other quotes, the constructed second sun, ie. atomic bomb, attacked the Sun.

Satan declared war on Christ.

And this was all planned, in advance, fitting their dates, perfectly. And their locations picked ahead of time.

And a fellowship for Christ, a rare religious demographics for Japan, established in one of the pre-chosen targets.

Now Christians and many who express anti Japanese sentiments, would be surprised at this turn around. But this has nothing to do with their teachings, and the paradigm or boxes they're placed in, and it has everything to do with the gnostic and mystery understandings and symbology. The latter is what is determining all events on earth. Until the moment when humanity wakes up or is freed.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Mmmyeah.

This part about the banking intrigues was interesting as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Foundation

After the British established Hong Kong as a colony in the aftermath of the First Opium War, local merchants felt the need for a bank to finance the growing trade between China and Europe (with traded products including opium).[2][3] They established the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Company Limited in Hong Kong (March 1865) and Shanghai (one month later).

The founder, a Scotsman named Thomas Sutherland wanted a bank operating on "sound Scottish banking principles." Still, the original location of the bank was considered crucial and the founders chose Wardley House in Hong Kong since the construction was based on some of the best feng shui in Colonial Hong Kong.[4] The bank initially leased its premises for HK$500 a month in 1864.

After raising a capital stock of HK$5 million, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Company Ltd. opened its doors on 3 March 1865. It opened a branch in Shanghai during April of that year, and started issuing locally-denominated banknotes in both the Crown Colony and Shanghai soon afterwards. The bank was incorporated in Hong Kong by special dispensation from the British Treasury in 1866, and under the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank Ordinance 1866,[5] a new branch in Japan was also established. The bank handled the first public loan in China in 1874, thereafter issuing most public loans.

[...]

HSBC opened its first Japan operations in Yokohama in 1866, followed by branches in other trading ports such as Osaka, Kobe and Nagasaki. It was heavily involved in the early development of Japan's current monetary system, and consulted with the government regarding fiscal policy, currency printing and related matters.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not sure why this thread was moved to skunk works...such is life.

Please all members who have replied thinking the Japanese women and children ..(.a good percentage being Japanese Christians ( the mayor of Hiroshima is reported to have been Christian)) deserved their fate ..read this link.
blog.kragtbakker.com...

For all those who missed the point of my thread ...read this link of the brave and faithful history of Christianity in Nagasaki and their annilhaition by so called Christian and Jewish Americans.

The catholic church in nagasaki was a guidepost for the Bomber.
www.lewrockwell.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Dr Expired because: added link

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

People of the world everywhere need to be freed from this small corrupt psycho group running the world. They've done so much harm not only to humans but this earth. They've also conducted an all out under the radar nuclear war on the civilians of this planet for many many decades.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
5 World changing decisions made for ridiculous reasons

#1.
Nagasaki Gets the Atomic Bomb Over a Honeymoon

You know the atomic bombings at Hiroshima and Nagasaki ended World War II, but have you ever wondered why those particular cities had to get the A-Bomb treatment? It couldn't have been an easy decision, the lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians hung in the balance.

So a lot of careful consideration must have gone into choosing which cities to bomb... right?

You'll have to scroll down a bit on the link, but the rest of the article is good too.

ETA: Link contains some strong language.
edit on 4-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Whilst humour is good, it smacks of inappropriateness on this subject matter?

Nagasaki was chosen ...despite having the most courageous and faithful local Christian population...it had a martydom history known the world over...yet someone decided it a "revenge target" perhaps taking into account the backgrounds of some of the Atomic bomb designers who were refusing to endorse dropping the bomb . now it was not to be used against an already incinerated Germany whose women were being systematically raped by the Soviets and its men butchered.

That a bomb designed and invented by Jews would be dropped after a Catholic cathedral was used as a guide post for the Bomber crew over Nagasaki ...could be incredible coincidence or not.

Some would say poetic justice as the German catholics have been blamed for the Holocaust.

I would say it is creepily strange.

These Catholic Christians had survived centuries of prescution by non Christian Japanese, yet they were wiped out by a Christian nation who hated the non christian Emperor.... but spared his city.

It is also interesting that a mosque in Nagasaki was spared destruction.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Whilst humour is good, it smacks of inappropriateness on this subject matter?

I don't think its inappropriate at all. Anything from the source that might have violated the T&Cs was left out, but I'll go back and put a warning for good measure.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Some may have found Woddy Allen offensive enough considering the ethnicity of those responsible for inventing the device that incinerated and barbecued so many human beings.

I could link to an create an analogy, but awareness of suffering of others stops me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Perhaps Nagasaki was chosen to save all the children from the church of Rome kiddy fiddler priests!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We bombed both Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Enola Gay) in fear of the Japanese infiltrating the USA. Very sad, but we had to show our muscle and might. Tragic.

There is no conspiracy involved here. Japan is now one of our best allies. I'm happy to have the Japanese on our side. The Japanese are good intelligent people.

The worst thing is the irony of the nuclear plant going feral after the tsunami. It is affecting the entire Pacific Ocean and the bread basket we call California.

We are in for many bad times. Karma.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
Germany should have thought of that before they started the war.

MFW ->

You do realize that before the war broke out, that Poland exterminated in cold blood, German citizens right? Men, women and children were slaughtered for no other reason then being German in Polish occupied Germany (after the dealings of WWI).

I'm not excusing what Hitler did, but it irks me that people jump on the "Zomg! Germany teh evils!!!1" bandwagon.

As for OP's question, interesting theory but I doubt it. I do however feel that America wanted to "show off" their new toy, so they dropped it on Japan. Like another poster already mentioned, the war was almost over and Japan was already on the brink of surrendering. They were flying non stop kamikaze missions because that's pretty much the only way of fighting they had left. Japan lays in ruins, Japanese troops are starving and supplies are quickly running out. I've heard that anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks and the Japanese would have surrendered. (Is this really the case? We'll never know.)

But this is the nature of war. I can't condone the killing of thousands of innocent Japanese, Jew's, Germans or anyone else. But war = death. One of the reasons why we strive (supposedly) to keep the peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

No one cares ..that is the truth.
Start a thread about the mass rape of German Women by mainly Soviet forces after German surrender, about the genocide against German males both adult and children, and you will get a near zero response...no one cares about truth...just what advances their bigoted or rent a post viewpoint.

The fact is the Russians killed millions of German POWs and raped millions of German women, and butchered by various means millions of German males....after the German surrender.

But just like the subject of this thread ...its too much of a conspiracy for many weak minded too consider...life is black and white...the good guys the Jews...the bad guys the German barbarians.

The good guys the USA the bad guys the Japs..

If your side kills and rapes and commits genocide its OK....but if the enemy does it it is bad.

It is bad ...period.

Yet so many miss that point....that is why war exists.

The masses are manipulated into releasing hate on women and children...and then say but they deserved it , because they didn't commit suicide when Hitler/ Hiritio declared war.

Women/child killers by the tens of millions are Germans, Britons, Americans, Japanese, Israelis, Russians,Arabs, we are all part of nations who have committed murder/rape against the wives and children of the nations declared enemies.

That is the point of this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nagasaki was a secondary choice and almost didn't happen as cloud cover obscured both sites with Nagasaki becoming clear close to the last minutes of the mission to release the weapon in a fuel demanded window.

The decision to drop the second bomb came after Japan showed a resolve to continue the war and estimated causalities could have topped over one million in civilian and military deaths if an invasion of the homeland took place according to military planners and historians.

It had nothing to do with religion other than the resolve of the Japanese people to defend their shores to the last citizen.

The horrors of the atomic aftermath would have paled to the bloody land invasion planned to happen. Russia had even reluctantly agreed to assist in stopping the Japanese in return for the materials supplied to them during their fight with Germany.

The World War II museum in Louisiana has a lot of information pertaining to the war.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

The horrors would have been visited to Soldiers both Japanese and USA.
Not defenceless innocent one year olds to eighteen year old children of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, nor devoted loving Japanese mothers and grandmothers, sisters ect, who suffered the most agonising deaths that even the "evil one"...may have considered excessive.

No the bombs were a demo to the soviet butchers that the USA would do the same to them if they didn't stop where they were at Berlin and manchuria.

The burnt alive (who took days to die in amny cases WOMEN AND CHILDREN...were pawns .

I believe a church dedicated to the christian women/men and childrenn roasted alive should be built on USA soil and a shrine be built to honour these sinned aginst souls...to remind us also that we are barbarians if we turn our souls against the light of God.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My dad fought in WW II not because he really wanted to but because he was drafted and saw first hand the horrors of war. It made me a history buff and I followed in his footstep as far as serving my country. I think the logic of good guys/bad guys are skewed in the post a little. The Bataan death march, rape of Nanking, etc. shows atrocities committed by the other side were way worse than what is posted and I heard first hand how cruel man can be in war.

There was a cave in Italy near Rome in WW II full of Italian civilian bodies from a town that the Germans made an example of because of a small attack on German troops.So I'm not seeing the good guy/bad guy logic so much as they were shot in the back of the head and stacked like cord wood, women,children,and young men.

General Sherman said it best in the American Civil war.."war is hell".

There are hundreds of cases of abuse and murder on both sides, its war. When someone wants to take your life it makes you respond in kind in most cases. There's no "Time out! wait lets talk this through and go home".

There's no share a twinkie, kiss and make up. its reality of how the world has always operated and throwing sugar on the ground will not make it sweeter and go away.There are people out there that want nothing more than to kill you for just being born in a country and talking will not change that. They hate you and all you stand for even if you come off as the next best thing to God.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There are better resources but its late for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I respect and undrstand what you are saying.
But you and I know the bombing by Atomic means was not manly nor even Human.
They chose to kill women and children ...to demonstrate that they were not going to tolerate any more Japanese or Soviet imperialism.

Great outcome it sort of worked.....but almost two hundred thousand women/men and Children were left either dead or spent days writhing in agony before the brave men put bullets in their heads to ease the suffering.

War is hell...because men choose to turn away.

I would act like an animal to save my own, but there is no excuse to act like hells worst creature , to make a point.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Nagasaki was a secondary choice and almost didn't happen as cloud cover obscured both sites with Nagasaki becoming clear close to the last minutes of the mission to release the weapon in a fuel demanded window.

The decision to drop the second bomb came after Japan showed a resolve to continue the war and estimated causalities could have topped over one million in civilian and military deaths if an invasion of the homeland took place according to military planners and historians.

It had nothing to do with religion other than the resolve of the Japanese people to defend their shores to the last citizen.

The horrors of the atomic aftermath would have paled to the bloody land invasion planned to happen. Russia had even reluctantly agreed to assist in stopping the Japanese in return for the materials supplied to them during their fight with Germany.

The World War II museum in Louisiana has a lot of information pertaining to the war.

I would have to agree with this post especially the third paragraph.
After the surrender there was talk about executing Emperor Hirohito but General McArthur pointed out that if that should happen there would be mass suicide across Japan as Hirohito was not just their Emperor he was regarded with a God-like reverence.
I believe Japan is one of (if not the only nation) to admit to the atrocities it committed during WW2 and has paid out much compensation to victims. I also believe that they have sworn never to go to war again.
Born a year prior to the start of WW2 I witnessed the bombing in my home town (Hull) in England where my Mother would take me into an air-raid shelter sometimes three times a night at it's peak. I remember the women fainting at the mere sight of the postman coming down the street for fear of a telegram reporting their loved one missing. War brings nothing but tragedy. When I was called up for National Service in 1957 there were many 'old soldiers' who just wouldn't talk about it yet new Officers, straight out of Sandhurst, couldn't wait for another War so they could show what they could do. Made me sick. Will we ever learn.
Japan has another war to fight just now with the recent earthquakes and tsunamis creating havoc in their country. How terribly ironic that these have created another Nuclear problem but this time of their own making.
Let us hope that we can find a way of accepting each others religions and beliefs whilst managing to live within the parameters of each others customs in a peaceful way.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Maybe we can pull the USS Arizona up out of its grave in Pearl and make a church out of it. After all those sleeping sailors in peace time were killing women and children in Japan before the surprise attack took their lives. or do they count because they were in the military and are the bad guys. Rape of Nanking, there's how to take care of women and children.

Sometimes I wish the other side won and we wouldn't be having this exchange. North Korea today is like a cult and the citizens like puppets dangling to the leader's whim. Japan was sort of like that in WW II and they would have fought to the last man, woman, and child. Its not like we woke up one morning and said, "Hey lets go nuke Japan and kill their women and children".

I give up, your right. Lets put a band-aid on the world, kiss the boo boo and apologize to everyone and let them take something from us for compensation.

I'm sorry dad that you did your duty.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Some may have found Woddy Allen offensive enough considering the ethnicity of those responsible for inventing the device that incinerated and barbecued so many human beings.

I could link to an create an analogy, but awareness of suffering of others stops me.

Only idiots would be offended by Woody Allen because some Jews had a hand in creating the atomic bomb. Are you inferring that because they did have a hand in it, that somehow it is a condemnation of their entire religion?

Wouldn't that be the same as calling all Germans evil because of the Nazis?
edit on 5-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join